• ベストアンサー

なんて難しいのでしょうか!!

相手に伝えたい気持ちを英語にするとなんて難しいのでしょうか!!もちろん知識不足なので難しいと感じてしまうのですが…。 下記、正しく英語で表現したいのです…。 ご指導よろしくお願いします!! (1)「わたしたちの関係がどうにもならないことをわたしは理解していたはずだ」 I should have understood the relation between us wasn't seem to go anywhere. (2)「この先私たちってどうなるのだろう。」 What's our relationship coming to? (3)「この先どうなるかさっぱり分からない。」 I don't know where it's going to lead. (4)「さっきも言ったけど、私たちは今後予想がつかない関係であることはわかってた。」 Like I said before,understood our relationship is nowhere in sight In the future. (5)「その時(別れ)がくるまでこの関係を続けていていこうと思った。それでいいと思った。あなたのことがすきだったから。」 I thought It's ok that I'm going to have to continue our relationship until then,because I like you... (6)「ただ、私はあなたと一緒にいた時(そばにいた時)はとても幸せだった。」 However, I was very happy at the time of being with you when I visted you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

なんだか深刻な感じですね。心してかからねば... (1)「わたしたちの関係がどうにもならないことをわたしは理解していたはずだ」 I should have understood the relation between us wasn't seem to go anywhere. そのはずだったけど...という感じですよね。細かい話ですが should have understood とすると「すべきだった」となり実際に理解していたかどうかは別になります。ただこの場合は十分ニュアンスは伝わりそうですが。「~のはず」は suppose を使うのが常套手段ですね。 I supposed to understand that there is no hope about us. かなり省略した感じがするかもしれませんがこの場合(明らかに男性と女性ですよね。)に relation をあえて使うと肉体関係を強調するようにもとられかねませんので。 (2)「この先私たちってどうなるのだろう。」 What's our relationship coming to? 状況によっていろいろな言い方がありますがI wonder what we gonna be. で通じると思います。 (1)の続きだと限定すると I wonder what will happen to us. なんていうのもありかも。 (3)「この先どうなるかさっぱり分からない。」 I don't know where it's going to lead. (比喩的に)どこに行くかという表現にこだわらなければ (2)の I wonder を I don't know もしくは I have no idea とかに変えてやるのが一番シンプル且つ確実のような気がします。 (4)「さっきも言ったけど、私たちは今後予想がつかない関係であることはわかってた。」 Like I said before,understood our relationship is nowhere in sight In the future. 日本語の意味がいまいちわからないですね。予想がつかない関係というのは今までの質問からして「すごく期待が持てる」ということではないですよね。勝手な解釈ですが文脈によっては nobody know what will happen. とやると「何が起こるかわからないからあきらめないで」みたいなニュアンスになりますし... いずれにせよ relation ship is going no where とやるといよいよ何が起こっても関係は変わらないみたいにも聞こえてしまいそうです。 やはり(1)を参考にしていただければよろしいかと。 (5)「その時(別れ)がくるまでこの関係を続けていていこうと思った。それでいいと思った。あなたのことがすきだったから。」 I thought It's ok that I'm going to have to continue our relationship until then,because I like you... いよいよ核心的部分でしょうか...失礼。 I didin't want to be any progress but just wanted to keep this situation until the moment would come. 今の状況を続けたかったを強調するために「別に発展は望んでいなかった」というのも入れてみました。余計なお世話でしたでしょうか。 (6)「ただ、私はあなたと一緒にいた時(そばにいた時)はとても幸せだった。」 However, I was very happy at the time of being with you when I visted you. What I'm sure is, I was very happy at the momkent we spend together. ちょっとセンチメンタルですがおそらくこんな感じなのでしょうね。 余計なお世話ですがご健闘をお祈りいたします。

hanako9851
質問者

お礼

はは、応援ありがとうございます。本当に微妙なニュアンスを英語で伝えるということは難しいですね…。とても参考になりました!さっそく教えていただいた表現を参考に相手にきちんと伝えられるようがんばりたいと思います☆ご丁寧に教えていただきましてありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

(1)「わたしたちの関係がどうにもならないことをわたしは理解していたはずだ」 I should have understood the relation between us wasn't seem to go anywhere. 私の調べたところによると you should have seen that coming. こうなることは分かったはずだ。 というまずい結果が起こることがわかっているときの表現がありました。なのでここでも当てはまるかもしれません。

hanako9851
質問者

お礼

解答いただきありがとうございます☆参考になりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 訳してください。女性からのメールです。出合い系

Thanks for getting back in touch with me...i would really like to know you.. but first i want to be sure if you're not one of those unserious men i have met so far on the website that only want sex......first i would like to know what you're looking for on the site with your experience... I'm personally looking for someone to share a chemistry filled with a long term relationship...so you can see how it's hard to find a man that will fit in my criteria...... Moreover,i have been hurt in my past relationship and to be very honest with you that my next choice of man have to be very stringent in my selection as i do not want to get heart broken again... i'll wait for your reply before i introduce myself to you... i have attach a photo so you can know who you're talking to.. where exactly do you live? cheers

• 質問です

Are we going out? I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me. What is the relationship between us?と彼に聞いてit is more than friends,cause i like youと返してきた彼に、カジュアルにいいたいんですが、 英語で今後の私達の関係について、あなたは真剣に考えてる(本気)?と聞いてみたい場合はDo you think about our relations seriously?になりますか?serious lyだと真剣とかだから重くとらえられますかね?

• 英訳と和訳の確認お願いいたします

私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々別れられない難しい状況は私も知っています。 これは、この関係を続けていくのが難しい!ごめんねみたいにいっているのか、もしくはまだ、彼女とは別れないけど、私との関係を続けたいといってるんでしょうか?

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• すみません・・・メールをしてるんですけど相手が外国人で英語がわかりませ

すみません・・・メールをしてるんですけど相手が外国人で英語がわかりません。 どういう意味なんですか??あと、どういったらいいですか?? 教えてください!! Oh yea, and I was going to ask you, what am I suppose to call you? Like...name.? It's pretty confusing...hehe. Because I heard like many people call you different things..? -_-

• これでよいでしょうか?

・突然、関係を終わらせる為に覚えのない事を書いて来て、私は時々怒りが込み上げます。これってずるいよ。 Suddenly、you wrote to finished our relationship which I don't know. Sometimes, I feel wave of anger.It's not fair. 覚えのない事はi don't knowでよいですか?