• ベストアンサー

英語のクイズ。

ある学校の宿題ででているのですが、考えても全くわかりません。誰か答えがわかった人教えてください! What is a thing that we always have,sometimes kill,and often desire? です。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • toeicman
  • ベストアンサー率22% (7/31)
回答No.2

夢かもしれませんね。 または、「幸せ」もありかと。 だれも自分の幸せには気付かずに自分のを台無しにしたり 人のをほしがったりするものです。 がんばってください。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#56760
noname#56760
回答No.1

時間?

mappon
質問者

補足

夢はどうでしょう?

関連するQ&A

• 英語

次の文の、sustain, consciousness, immnse,inferiority, cultivatedの意味を教えてください。 The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated.

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 英語のクイズ?

友人から聞いたものなのですが。。。 それぞれの英文の説明に合う単語を 当てはめるそうです・・・ 答えはなんでしょうか?? (1)a person who sees an accident and  who can tell other people what happened (2)a single event which is usually not very important (3)to stop for a moment before doing or saying something (4)a feeling of great sadness (5)to have something returned that was taken from you

• 関係詞が分からない

whichとwhatとthatとwhereの使い分けがよく分かりません。 This is the department store (which) we often do the shopping.は This is the department store (where) we often do the shopping.に書き換えられるそうですが、 この場合、()内がwhatやthatではいけないのですか?  調べたのですがいまいち分からなかったので質問させて頂きました。 何か法則のようなものを 教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 簡単な英語ですが分かりません・・

英語の宿題で分からず困っています。 どなたか教えてください。 She is honest, and (●) is the better, kind. ●の中に入る語句を下記の3つの中から選ぶ問題です。 ア:who イ:what ウ:that

• 英語のクイズ(リドル)

What word begins with T, ends with T and is full of ts ? という 問題なのですが 答えがわかりません。  おわかりの方 おしえてください

• 至急英語にお願いします。

It is often said that taxes will change in the 21st century. There may be new taxes on bank savings and financial transactions. Trash is likely to be taxed in the future. When you drive your car into a large city, you might have to pay a tax for that. One thing is certain: There will be new taxes for the rich and poor in countries that have fewer and fewer young people to support society.

• 英語の和訳

1Christians believed in one God, a God whose laws were to be obeyed by the sun and stars as well as by men. 2There are a lot of Japanese who do not feel comfortable about taking time off while their fellow workers have to continue working. 3“To make the difference” is an expression that always has a positive meaning in English. If a man tells his wife, for example, that marrying her has made all the difference, he's saying that he's very happy he married her. 例えば…の例が分かりませんでした。 4In our dreams we all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren't creating the results we want. What we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us, but it is up to us to put it out of ourselves. It is true that we all have genius. We just need to learn how to apply our genius. 1行目とWhat~が良く分かりません。

• 関係詞whatとthat

関係詞を勉強しているのですが、whatとthatの使い分けがいまいちよく分かりません。下の3つの例文にはどちらを使えばよいのか、どのように判断すればよいのかご教授下さい。 (1) (That/What) she said so surprised me. (2)The only thing (that/what) we need is enough time. (3)That was the most thrilling film (that/what) I have ever seen.