• ベストアンサー

問題が合っているか教えて下さい。

some/ones/another/others/the other/the othersの中から書け。ただし、何度語句を使用しても構わない。 (1)I have three cats; one is black (some) is gray, and (the others) are girls. (2)Ilike Jpanese watches, but I think Swiss(ones) are more elegant. ()内の語句を使用して、さらに一語補って下さい。 (3)事業で成功した人が必ずしも成功しているとは限らない。 語句(always/are/succeeded/business/in/not/those/happy) Have always succeed in business those are not happy. (4)ヘレンも私もそのコンサートのチケットを手に入れることができなかった。 語句(neither/for/get/I/a ticket/could/Helen/the concert) Neither helen nor I could get a ticket for the concert. (5)週に二回以上掃除をするなら、あなたはこの部屋を使ってもよい。 語句(you/can/use/thisroom/as/as/a week/clean/it/more/once/than/you) You can use this room as long as you clean it more than once a week. (6)ビーフシチューを下さい。私にも同じものを下さい。 I'll have the beaf stew ,please. Same (please.) (7)He was very tired for (B)of sleep. A:short B:out C:little D:lack

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • chamsham
  • ベストアンサー率20% (1/5)
回答No.2

1.さんの書かれてるとおりでいいと思います。 (触れてないところは合っている、ということで) 一応、簡単な説明を。 (1)I have three cats; one is black (another) is gray, and (some) are girls. →grayの前がisなので、単数であるべき。つまりここではanotherしかないですね。 →the othersとしてしまうと、元々3匹といっていて、2匹説明して残りは1匹なのに矛盾しますよね。 (3)Those who succeeded in business are not always happy. →この文全体のSVCでいうと、S=Those、V=are not、C=happy。 そして、「事業で成功した」という説明をつけるために関係代名詞whoをくわえる必要がある、ということです。 (6)Same one, please. →同じものを、の「もの」にあたるoneですね。 (7)lack →"lack of sleep"で、寝不足です。 参考になれば幸いです。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#64345
noname#64345
回答No.1

I have three cats; one is black (another) is gray, and (some) are girls. Those who succeeded in business are not always happy. Same one, please. lack

関連するQ&A

• 英語の対話文の問題なのですが、

次の()内に入るのは次のうちどれなのでしょうか? A:Can I help you? B:Yes,can I have a family ticket please? A:( ) B:There are four of us. (1)Are there any more? (2)How many in your family? (3)Is there enough for your fmily? (4)How many families do you have?

• "as many of you as"の文法的解説

次の英文例の中の"as many of you as"がわかりません。どなたかご解説いただけないでしょうか。 For as many of you as were baptized into Chirist have put on Christ. 「as A as B」 は 「Bと同じくらいA」 ですよね。 この文例の場合、二つめのasの後にBに相当するものが無いように思え、理解できずにいます。 ちなみに、前後の文章は次のようになっています。 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です

次の英文で空所に入れるのに適切なものはどれですか? I have four cats; one is black, another is brown, and ( ) are white. (1)others (2)another (3)the others (4) the anothers

• 仮定法の問題で困っています。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q日本語の意味に合うように(  )に適語を入れなさい。 1)そのとき事業をやめていたら、彼は財産を失っていただろう。 If he (  )(  ) up his business than, he (  )(  )(  ) his fortune. 2)もしここから引っ越すことになったら、君はどこに住む? If you (  )(  ) move from this place, where (  ) you live? 3)私があなたなら、そんなチャンスは逃さないだろう。 (  ) I you, I wouldn't miss such a chance. 4)私がそのチケットを買っていれば、今、コンサートホールにいるだろうに。 (  ) I (  ) the ticket, I (  ) be in the concert hall now. 5)お金があれば、新しいDVDプレーヤーを買えるのに。 (  ) more money, I could buy a new DVD player. 6)太陽が存在しなかったなら、生命体は地球上に生まれてこなかっただろう。 Life would not have been created on the earth (  )(  ) the sun. 7)子どもは寝る時間だよ。 It's (  ) the children (  ) to bed. 8)うちの犬は、いわば家族の一員だ。 Our dog, as it (  ), is a member of my family.

• one is A otherについてお尋ねします。

1I'd like to have 30days worth of two types/kinds of sleeping pills(prescribed) .~ 2 I'd like to have two types/kinds of sleeping pills for 30 days prescribed .~ ~以降なのですがone is A and the other is Bと表す場合、両者複数形(ones are A and the the others are B )と表すべきなのでしょうか? また、他の表現があれば宜しくお願いします。

• わからなかった問題

1次の日本語にあうように、( )に適切な語を答えなさい。 1.地図がなければ、私はその公園を見つけることができなかっただろう。 But for the map,I ( )( )( )( ) the park. 2.彼の助けがあれば、彼女はその仕事を完成させることができたのに。 With his help,she ( )( )( ) the work. 2次の日本語にあうように( )内の語句を並べかえなさい。 1.私の席は飛行機のどの席にも劣らず快適だ。 My seat is (seat/the plane/comfortable/as/on/any/as). 2.2万人もの人々がコンサートを楽しんだ。 (thousand/enjoyed/as/twenty/many/as/people) the concert. 3次の英文を日本語にしなさい。 You came to understand his thoughts. お願いします><

• この文の解釈に困っています。。。

サイトの人からメッセージをもらったのですが、訳を教えてください。自分なりにやってみましたがわからないとこが多いです。。すみあmせんおねがします i was very happy that you are intrested in other cultures as well as for me i have always had a love for the Japanese culture it was how i was raised i have family members that are of asian decent ask me anything you want and if you want to get in contact with even more my e-mail address is ........... 私はあなたが他の文化に興味があるということでうれしい。私はいつも日本の文化が好き??だ。ここからがわかりませんでした。なにか質問?あるなら聞いて。もし連絡取りたいなら私のアドレスは・・・・・です。 おねがいします。

• 比較級の問題教えてください

( )にどの単語がはいりますか? 1.A dark suit is (more suitable , preferable ) to a light one for evening wear. 2.The (upper , prior ) classes still send their children to Eton or Harrow. 3.He was (very, the very ) oldest in him family. 4.He worked as hard as (any , no other ) student. 5.It is hard for me to understand her book,much (less , more) her lecture. 6.He is not an artist (any , much ) more than you are a mathematican. 7.A TV screen can hold 200 words ( at most, in the least ). 8.I thought I'd be late but I wasn't ( at last ,after all). 9. When you speak to the class,speak as clearly as you ( ). 和訳も教えてください、お願いします!! ※あと any other と no other がいまいちわかりません。教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品について在庫の質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?お願い致します。 Hi I have these AAA at our office in the US, if you are interested I can give you 5% off these AAA below, these are one time prices since they were shipped to my office in the US and I don’t want to ship them back so I am offering them at a huge discount please let me know if you are interested. I also have a lot of other popular styles with only 2-5 in each style such as the Mansur AAA style, 1111 luggage and phantom styles, and many 2222 quilted AAA styles including boy please let me know if you are interested. Please see below, I can order the AAA for you however the below are the MOQ for the AAA, if you are interested and you can order the MOQ I can give you 5% off retail prices. This is a special price since you would have to order a bit more but please let me know if you are interested, the blank ones we can no longer order for you.

• 短い英文です

Do to others as you would have them do to you. 自分にしてほしいように他人にしてあげなさい。    という訳になるぶんなのですが、asは様態で「~のように」はわかるのですが、訳例の「自分にしてほしいように」の部分が納得いきません。私の構造や語句のとりかたが間違っていると思います・・・