訳しても意味がわからない

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 再生の声明によって、BNDボタンでNTSC/PAL/PAL60/AUTOシステムを変更することができます。
  • テレビの声明によって、BNDボタンでPAL I/PAL DK/PAL BG/NTSC SECAM Lシステムを変更することができます。
  • 英訳した文章からも意味がよくわからないため、英訳できる方に助けを求めています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳しても意味がわからない

On the statement of playback, press BND to change NTSC/PAL/PAL60/AUTO system. On the statement of TV, press BND to chage PAL I/PAL DK/PAL BG/NTSC SECAM L syatem. 「再生の声明では、NTSC/PAL/PAL60/AUTOシステムを変えるようにBNDに強要してください。 テレビの声明では、chage PAL I/PAL DK/PAL BG/NTSC SECAM L syatemにBNDを押しつけてください。」 英訳したらこのようになりました。 意味がわからないのですが、英訳できる方いないでしょうか。 すみませんが、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • precog
  • ベストアンサー率22% (966/4314)
回答No.1

プレイバック中はBNDを押すとNTSC~に変わる。 TVモードのときはBNDを押すとPAL~に変わる テレビデオですか?

chi-hi-ro
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に有難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

英文を日本語に翻訳して下さい。 Specific function use: The programming method of SEN: programming keys: shift up, shift down, pedal gas, pedal brake. Can be programmed keys: R1、R2、L1、L2、△、○、X、□。When the steering wheel power-on, the red light on, press SEN at three times, the orange light on, enter programming mode, press programming key still, then press any programmed key, the motor vibration and programming successful. For example: enter programming mode, pedal gas and the buttons, programming successfully and motor vibration, then press SEN to exit programming.

• A Declaration 質問18

次の文章は下記のVOAの一節です。 http://www.manythings.org/voa/history/12.html ためしに、訳して見ました。 間違いを、指摘して頂きたいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 The second part of the Declaration lists twenty-seven complaints by the American colonies against the British government. The major ones concerned British taxes on Americans and the presence of British troops in the colonies. After the list of complaints, Jefferson wrote this strong statement of independence: 著述リスト27項目の中の第二章はイギリス政府に対するアメリカのコロニーの人々の苦情です。 主な点はアメリカ人にかけるイギリス税、また、コロニーの中でのイギリス軍の態度に 関係した。 苦情の項目に続いて、ジェファーソンは独立の強固な声明を書いた。 *complaint 苦情、クレーム *presence 態度、存在、配置など/クレームというから、態度

• 韓国の人事介入事案の英文は、初見では意味不明では?

NHKからの抜粋です Aides of President Park Geun-hye on November 28th lodged a criminal complaint against 6 reporters and staff workers of a South Korean newspaper for publishing an article on a leaked document. The document says the aides regularly briefed a former advisor to the President, even though he had no function in the government. apprize 漏洩した文書=document the ades=複数の側近(以下A) a former adviser=誰?(以下B) とします。 A brief B to the President の意味は何でしょうか。briefは手短に教えるという意味で、「人事に介入」という意味合いは、辞書を調べる限り無いです。 全文と対応する日本語記事です。 Rights group urges S.Korea to stop silence media An international NGO group has urged the South Korean government to stop using criminal defamation laws to silence media. The US-based Human Rights Watch posted a statement on its website on Sunday. Aides of President Park Geun-hye on November 28th lodged a criminal complaint against 6 reporters and staff workers of a South Korean newspaper for publishing an article on a leaked document. The document says the aides regularly briefed a former advisor to the President, even though he had no function in the government. apprize Human Rights Watch says criminal defamation laws have a chilling effect on freedom of expression and work against the public interest. The group has urged South Korea to reform laws to decriminalize defamation. It also referred to the trial against the former Seoul bureau chief of Japan's Sankei Shimbun. The defendant is accused of reporting rumors about the President's whereabouts on the day of the sinking of the passenger ferry Sewol. 人権団体 韓国のメディアへの名誉毀損を非難12月16日 5時52分 韓国政府の高官が大統領府の内部文書を報道した韓国メディアの記者を名誉毀損の疑いで告訴したことについて、国際的な人権団体「ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチ」は、「韓国政府はメディアを沈黙させるために名誉毀損の罪を使うのをやめるべきだ」と非難する声明を発表しました。 韓国では、パク・クネ(朴槿恵)大統領の元側近が大統領府の人事に介入していたとする内部文書が流出して問題となっています。 これに対し、大統領府の秘書官らは先月28日、内部文書の内容を最初に報道した韓国の新聞社の記者ら6人を、名誉毀損の疑いで刑事告訴しています。 これについて、国際的な人権団体「ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチ」は声明を発表し、「韓国政府はメディアを沈黙させるために名誉毀損の罪を使うのをやめるべきだ」と非難しました。 そして、韓国の名誉毀損を巡る法律について、「表現の自由を萎縮させ、公共の利益に反する」と指摘したうえで、「報道の自由の抑圧を終わらせるため、法改正が必要だ」と主張しました。 「ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチ」は声明のなかで、産経新聞の前ソウル支局長がウェブサイトに掲載したコラムでパク大統領の名誉を傷つけたとして罪に問われ、裁判が行われていることにも触れています。

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

Most of our sets have footage from early careers and the country they originate from so most sets will have both formats we test on the cheapest DVD player around which is about £15 I must stress any modern DVD player will play both formats it has been like this for about 7 years, what I suggest you do is buy from an American website but ask are they copies from a British website it is very sad because I watch more NTSC fights than PAL here is a list of countries below good luck with your pursuit of fight sets elsewhere

• 生物の問題です(英文)

An experiment was performed as follows with respect to the respiration and photosynthesis of plants. Read the statement and answer the questions below it. [Experiment]A flowering (monocot) plant was grown in a closed container. Assume that the air temperature is adjusted appropriately to match the plant's growth. The light level(L1 to L8)was varied and measurements taken of the amount of carbon dioxide absorbed per hour. The graph below shows the results of the experiment as the hourly absorption of carbon dioxide on the y-axis against light intensity on the x-axis. In addition, te organic matter and respiration rates are constant and unrelated to the light intensity. Q,When the light intensity is at 'L3', calculate the values in questions a. and b. below. The atomic weight of three elements is also shown below. H: 1.0 C:12.0 O:16.0 a. Mass of carbon dioxide consumed in photosynthesis per hour.(mg) b. The mass of glucose synthesizd per hour.(mg) という問題なのですが英文の訳とそのQの解答をよろしくお願います。

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 I'm that hungry I could eat shoe leather. 2 The press attached no small importance the present state of our country. 英訳をお願いします! 3 少年は旧友みんなと絶交した。 4 乗客の中には救助された人もいるが、おぼれ た人もいた。 和訳()に注意して Whenever a person who already has enough to live on proposes to engage in some everyday kind of job, (such as) school-teacher or typing, he or she is told that such conduct takes the bread out of other people's mouth, and is therefore wicked. 宜しくお願いします!

• グラフィックボードで困ってます。

自作、スペック、 マザー、MSI 945G Neo2-F CPU Pentium4 631 3.0BG memory PC4200 512X2 グラフィックボード、Win Fast FX 8600 GTS PCI Express をEnablle にして、差し込んで電源を入れると Warning!!!Previous performance of overclock is failed,& the system restored to default setting Press F1 to resume とでて、XPが立ち上がると、電源不足のダイアログが出たので、 補助電源、6ピンを差し込むと電源不足が消えましたが、 電源 ON で、上記の Warning のメッセージが消えません。 リカバリーDVDを作成して、再インストールするのか?そのまま再インストールするのか? それとも使えないのか? ショップでは、7600のボードならいけるが、それ以上のボードをいれても、使えるが、使用は7600の使用に下がるだけで、使うのには問題が無いといわれました。再インストールする予定ですが、だいじょうぶでしょうか?教えてください。

• 見つめる~の英訳をお願いいたします

ポスターなどを壁にかけて、 その好きな俳優などを見つめる場合、 staringとgaze,どちらを つかえばいいでしょうか? どのようにちがうのでしょうか? こちらの文章を英訳してください。 お願いいたします。 (1)私もその写真は大好きです 『(I also like (or love)those photo) で合っていますか?』 あなたは大学のときからポスターを 壁にかけて 彼女を見つめていたのですね。 (2)私は彼女を初めて見たのは コマーシャルです。 一目惚れしたのを覚えています。 それから20年来彼女が大好きなんです。 『(Whe l first laid eyes on her,or It was my first impression her. she was appear on TV commercial in Japan. I could look away she's beauty, It already been 20 years since I became a big fan of her.)で 大丈夫でしょうか?』 When I first see, と When I first laid on her(him)は どのようなちがいを表すのでしょうか? laid eyes の方が見た瞬間を 表しているからでしょうか? ご教示ください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳と英訳をお願いしたいのですが

宿泊に関するお客様からのメッセージですが、まず最初に和訳をお願いします。 On the last December 30 of 2013 I checked in at your hotel where I had a very pleasant stay. I used the website A to place this same rerervation. On the reservation confirmation paper sent by A the statement clearly specified that the amount to be paid was of ¥10.000 per room. In checking out, as you can see by the receipt bellow, a fee of ¥20.000 was charged by that same room. Only having noticed this now, I please ask you to elucidate me on the difference in pricing to what was previously estabelished. In addition I recall that the reservation also states that the price agreed upon was per room. Not per guest. Seeing that it was a final value, that's what we should have paid. Thank you very much for your understanding. 今になって気がついたのですが、ウェブサイト上のA からの情報の金額と支払った金額が違うので説明してくださいというおおまかな内容ではないかと思うのですが、細かいニュアンスがわかりません。和訳をお願いします。(領収の添付ファイルが付いてました) それと、上記文章に対する答えの文章なのですが、下記の内容で英訳もお願いしたいのです。 その金額は正月の特別料金になっております。日本では正月にレートが上がるのは常識的な事なので、その旨は載せておりませんでした。大変申し訳なく思っております。今後はウェブサイト上にも載せるようにいたします。その旨ご理解の上宜しくお願いします。 お忙しいところすみませんが、宜しくお願いします。

• militantを自分に対して使う

NHKからの抜粋です A spokesperson for Islamic State has criticized Japan, calling Japanese people infidels who fight the militant group. 対応する日本語記事は、次かもしれません 日本人2人を拘束したとするイスラム過激派組織「イスラム国」の広報担当の男は22日、インターネット上の音声通話などによってNHKの取材に答え、「日本人は『イスラム国』と戦う不信心者だ」と非難するとともに、「しばらくしたら声明が出るだろう」と述べました。 militantは、自分が知っている限りで言うと非合法な響きがあります。辞書をみると”闘士”もあるので、一概にそうだとは言えないのかもしれませんが、 "A spokesperson"は"the militant group"の広報 のようです。すると、この分だけを読むと、広報が自ら自分たちは非合法だと言っているように聞こえます。このせいで最初読んだときは意味が全く理解できなかったです。 洗練されて無くても A spokesperson for Islamic State has criticized Japan, calling Japanese people infidels who fight us, who 日本が過激派と考えるところの 等とすべきかと思います。 あと、これは些細なことかもしれませんが、他の部分では A spokesman for Islamic State says it will... The spokesman pointed to a text in English and... とspokespersonでなくspokesmanになっています。何か意図があるのでしょうか。後でthe manと書かれてあるので男性であることは明らかです。最初は性別不詳にして、次に男と明らかにする手法でしょうか。 全文です Islamic State may soon issue statement on hostages - News - NHK WORLD - English A spokesperson for Islamic State has criticized Japan, calling Japanese people infidels who fight the militant group. He said a statement will come out at some later time. NHK spoke to the man by Internet phone and exchanged messages with him early on Friday morning. He refused to answer a question about negotiations with Japan for the release of 2 Japanese men whom the group claims to be detaining. Islamic State released an online video on Tuesday showing 2 hostages who appear to be Kenji Goto and Yukawa Haruna. The group threatens to kill them unless Japan pays 200 million dollars within 72 hours of the video's release. The deadline ends soon.