• ベストアンサー

要求?それとも逆?

I have attached a customer profile that I need you to fill out. 私はあなたのプロフィールを添付して欲しい 私のプロフィールは添付してあります。 どっちにしても添付してなかったので??と言った感じなのですが、これはどちらの意味なのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

訳すると「あなたに記入して頂きたい顧客プロフィールを添付しました」です。 ファイル(空欄のままの顧客プロフィールシート)を添付したので、それに記入して送り返して欲しい、という意味でしょう。 添付のし忘れですね。

isikawa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 今後の参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 次の英語を日本語にしてください。

I can show you next week on Monday 2.30pm if you can make that time. You will need to fill out application form and also have some form of identification.

• 添削お願いします。

添付している画像の書籍を買えばいいのでしょうか? と英文にしたいのですが、 Do I need to buy the book that I attached a picture this email? でいいでしょうか? 教授に送るので失礼な英文であれば訂正してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 彼女の書いたメールの意味。

これはこの前彼女とナイトクラブに行ったときについての メールのないようです。 I wanted you to come out to have fun too,but you seemed like you wanted to be close to me and I feel uncomfortable like that. I have other friends who I like to see,not just you. I thihk you can have a good time meeting new peopel and dancing you don't need ME to be there!baka. これは自分が彼女に近づいたことは不快だったのでしょうか?ちょっと確認したくって・・・。

• 記入と返信をお願いするとき

いまお送りさせていただいているファイルのフォームに記入し返信をおねがいします It would be appreciate if you could fill out and send the forum i have attached. もう少し正しく修正していただけませんでしょうか。

• 英文の意味がわかりません。

英文の意味がわかりません。 翻訳してください。 I didnt have a chance to check the disc. I was trying to get it to you as fast as posible are those the only discs that gave you problems? I dont want to send them and then you need more

• 二つ質問があります お願いします

二つあります。 (1) You need not give it back to me. 上記の文の意味が分かりません。訳していただけると助かります。 (2)穴埋め問題です。 Do I have to visit Mr. Smith with you? No, you don't have to visit him with me. You ( ) not go out. 上記の( )内を need としたのですが、解答では must になっていました。 自分では両方あっているような気がするのですが、どう区別をつけたらいいのでしょう。 教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Hi I have a canon camera I need to be sure that I can find the right zoom line between 75-300 meter . This mail include the attachment of the model that I need an I need a flash too . If you have any question let me know. Thanks ネットショップに来たメールです。何を言いたいのかよくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.