• アメリカの関与、イスラエルの自制心、アラブの柔軟性が中東の安定化に必要であり、イラクでの運を要する
  • U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Riceの発言がOfficeの重要性を示し、日本語訳に課題がある
  • officeの日本語訳としては「結びつける」が最適であり、他の適切な言葉はない

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

お書きになった文の一部が文字化けしていて、linkも一つしか見あたらないようですね。 ここのお礼欄にでも化けた部分をお書きになってはいかがかと思い、場所提供のために書かせていただきました。 では失礼いたします。

iamgreen
質問者

お礼

我ながらとんでもないことをやらかしてしまいました(泣) 文字化けしているのに確認もせず送信したのです。 皆様へのお詫びもこめて再投稿したいと思います。 わざわざお知らせくださりありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (27) Antony commanded his slaves to lift him up. Plutarch says that they carried Antony to the tomb, but even then, Cleopatra would not allow the doors to be opened, but she showed herself at a window and let down cords and ropes to the ground. The slaves fastened Antony to these and the queen pulled him up.... Cleopatra... laid him upon a bed... and smeared her face with his blood. She called him her lord and husband and commander. Antony died in the aims of the queen. (28) With Antony dead and Cleopatra defeated, Octavian was the undisputed ruler of the known world. Cleopatra tried to make him fall in love with her. He could have been her third great Roman─but he wasn't interested. Instead, Octavian planned to take Cleopatra, the last Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt, to Rome as his slave. (29) Rather than be humiliated, Cleopatra chose death. She tried to kill herself, but Octavian's guards caught and stopped her. However, in the end she succeeded with a trick. The queen humbly asked the conqueror to allow her to mourn Antony's death and to give his body a proper farewell. Octavian agreed. (30) Cleopatra ordered a bath to be made ready and when she had bathed, she put on her royal robes and ate a fancy meal. Soon an Egyptian peasant arrived with a basket of figs. The guard inspected it but didn't see the asp, a poisonous snake, hidden beneath the fruit. Cleopatra sent away all of her servants except two women whom she especially trusted and loved. These servants locked the doors of the tomb, obeying the queen's command. Cleopatra had planned to let the asp come upon her when she wasn't looking. But according to one story by Plutarch, as soon as she saw the snake, she grabbed it and pressed it onto her bare arm, inviting a fatal bite.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• この英文の日本語訳を教えてください

The next day,there were more people around his house He sent atelegram to the Foreign Ministry, He asked foy permission to issue visas, but permission was refused, He fried again dut received the same answer, After 10days, Sugihara finally decided to help them, He toid Yukiko that he was going to issue visas to the people yukiko knew the risks but told him that she agreed with his decision, Ill support you, she said, On July 29th, he announced to the crowd around his house, You will all get your visas! There was a short silen a big cry of joy, For the next 30 days, Sugihara wrote visas day and night, He smiled and said, The world is like a big wheel, We re all connected, We shouldn t fight each othel, We should join hands, Take care and good luck! On August 27th, he received a telegram from the Ministry, Close the office now and go to Berlin, On September 4th, Sugihara and his family got on a train for Berlin,Some people followed them to the platform, He continued to write visas even as he got on the train, He handed them out through the window, The dell rang and the train started to move, With tears in his eyes, Sugihara said, I cannot write and more, Forgive me,I will pray for your safety, One of them cried, Thank you, Mr,Sugihara, We will never forget you, The war ended in 1945, Sugihara returned to Japan and started working as a trader, Years later, in Angust 1968, he received a phone call from the Israeli Emdassy,It was from Mr, Nishri , an Israeli diplomat, Nr, Nishri met Sugihara and took out an old piece of paper, It was Sugihara s visa, You won t temember me, but I have never forgotten you, he said, Sugihara issued 2,139 visas to Jewish people in Lithuania, His actions saved more than 6,000 lives in total, 以上です 長くてすみません どうかお助けくださいm(_ _)m

• すごーく長いので、出来たら訳をお願いしたいです

He is an interesting man, but there has been obscurity and misery in his life. He has faced some long and hard past ordeal, or unfavorable circumstances or darkness of spirit has shadowed him and dogged his footsteps. He is stalwart and hardened by the struggle, and a little fatalistic and guided often on his course by his instincts as to what will bring him luck and what wont. He knows what direction he wants to follow in life and struggles against adversities in a dignified way. But he is an unsettled man with a changing unreliable life and a restless determination to rise about him. One who is never at rest or at peace but always on the move. He has a receptive mind, a wild energy and life of much turmoil and contradiction. An ambitious man, but with many impractical dreams, who fools himself into thinking he is capable of achieving more than he can, and so no matter how hard he tries, how successful he is. his goals remain always distant, out of reach or just beyond his capability. He is one of life's takers, not one of life's givers. He takes what's given for granted and exploits it in any way he can, to get further gains. To heap up favours or wealth, a grasping nature, that when given something, extracts more, but gives little or nothing back. He ceases opportunities where he can. Lives by his wits exploits his own reserves, but fails to learn from his bad luck and failures. すみません。やはり長すぎますね・・

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (1) All Rome knew Lucretia for her beauty and goodness. No one doubted that she loved her husband and was faithful to him. In the eyes of the average Roman, this made her a perfect woman. But to Sextus. the king's ruthless son, Lucretia's goodness was a challenge. As the Roman historian Livy tells the tale, Sextus couldn't see such perfect devotion without wanting to destroy it. Sextus went to Lucretia's house when he knew that her husband was out of town. Because Sextus was a prince and also her husband's cousin, Lucretia and her servants welcomed him and served him dinner. They didn't suspect his cruel plan. (2) When everyone else was asleep, Sextus crept, sword in hand, into Lucretia's bedroom. He threatened to kill her and spread a rumor that she had been unfaithful to her husband, if she refused to do what he wanted. Lucretia was not afraid of death, but she didn't want to die with her husband thinking that she hadn't been faithful to him. So she obeyed Sextus―she felt that she had no choice. (3) The next morning, overcome with grief and shame, Lucretia sent messengers to her husband and her father. She asked them to come right away―something terrible had happened. The men came as quickly as they could. Lucretia's husband brought along his friend Brutus. When Lucretia saw them, she began to cry and told them what Sextus had done. According to Livy, she said,“Give me your right hand in faith that you will not allow the guilty to escape.” (4) Lucretia's husband and Brutus believed in Lucretia's innocence and promised to get even with Sextus. Brutus made this solemn promise.“By this blood, which was so pure...I swear before you, O gods, to chase out the king...with his criminal wife and all their children,...and never to tolerate kings in Rome evermore.”

• イスラエルのラジオ放送の英語って正しい英語?

こんにちは、イスラエルのラジオをインターネットで聴いていたところ、こう聞こえました。 正しい英語なのでしょうか? Finance minister Yair Lapid said Israel economy will suffer badly if peace talk through the Palestinian break down and will lead to European boycott. Speaking of national security studies conference at Tel Aviv, Lapid said without a diplomatic solution to the conflict, all Israeli will fall in its' pockets. http://www.iba.org.il/world/ (Englishを選択して、 30.01.14 12:30を選ぶ) 49秒から1分18秒。 (1)peace talk through the Palestinianの部分は、peace talk with Palestineにすべきな気がするのですがどうなのでしょうか? (2)最後のall Israeli will fall in its' pockets.の部分は、all単数名詞ではなく、all Israelis will fall in their pockets.にすべきな気がするのですがどうなのでしょうか?(景気が悪化すると国民全ての所持金(pocket)が下がるということ?) また、この表現自体が、自然な英語なのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I went to visit our oldest son and his wife. They have three children, ages 6, 9 and 11. The youngest girl screams at the top of her lungs when she does not get her way. She also hits her mother when her mother tries to correct her. The oldest child baits the others to stir up trouble. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語のジョークと訳を教えてください!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 回答宜しくお願いします!!

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (21) Augustus was a hard-working emperor. He traveled to many of the provinces under his care, but he was sickly and didn't expect to live very long. After his military campaign in Spain, Augustus returned to Rome and, in 23 BCE, became quite illand began thinking about a successor to follow him as Rome's ruler. His first choice had been his nephew Marcellus, but Marcellus had died young─not long after he had married Julia, the emperor's only daughter. (22) Julia played the key role in her father's search for a successor. After Marcellus died, she had to marry again, to a man of her father's choice. For her next husband, Augustus chose his general Agrippa, his closet friend and advisor. Although Julia was much younger than Agrippa, she dutifully married him, and the couple had five children. Then Agrippa died. (23) Although Augustus adopted his young grandsons as his heirs, he still needed a husband for Julia to protect the boys in the event of his own death. So he forced his stepson Tiberius to divorce his wife, even though Tiberius loved her very deeply. (He used to follow his former wife on the streets, weeping.) The marriage between Julia and Tiberius was a disaster: Julia was unfaithful, and Tiberius went into exile on the Greek island of Rhodes. Augustus was forced to banish his own daughter from Rome for her crime of adultery. (24) Julia must have spilled many tears over her father's marriage choices for her─especially the last one. She hated Tiberius, and he felt the same way about her. Even so, she would never have questioned her father's right to select her husbands. This was a parent's duty, especially if dad happened to rule the Roman Empire.