• 締切済み

翻訳:結婚式のメッセージ

こんにちは。 結婚する外国の友達にメッセージを送りたいと思ったのですが、この 文章が良いものか、確認をしたいと思いました。 「To wish you every happiness As your life together starts And to have that love will always fill Your home and both your hesrts!」 これはサイトからひっぱったものですが、訳がついていませんでした。 「あなたたちがこれから一緒始まる生活に、毎日幸せがくるよう祈っている。そして、いつも沢山の愛があなたたちの心と家にあふれていますように」という感じでしょうか。 この文章は、友達だけ対象にしているのではなく、 友達と、婚約者両方に宛てられる内容でしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

みんなの回答

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

訳は、だいたいそれでいいのですが、これの前に何か文脈がありませんか? やや尻切れトンボです(頭切れトンボ?) それから「hesrts!」がミススペルです。尚、「ネットにステキな詩があったから引用しました」と添えないと、万が一、何かでお友達が原文を見つけたときにがっかりですよね。

hotto321
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 前には何も文脈はありませんでした。 スペルミス注意有難うございます。 自分でも頑張って考えようと思います。ありがとうございました!

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

自分のメッセージは自分で自分なりに考えたモノが良いのではないかというお説教は、この際脇においといて、貴方のお友達向けだけでも、お二人にでも両方、受ける方にはどちらにも受け入れられますから、大丈夫ですよ。 でも、やはり、自分で考えたモノがイイのは確か、、、、日頃の文章のトーンから余り離れすぎていると相手のお友達も「んっ、アヤツどっかから引っ張ってきたな!」「でも、マー良いか」「有り難いな!」という反応が、、、、

hotto321
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 やはり自分で考えたもののほうがよいですね。 自分は英語が不得意なので、きちんとした文章のほうが喜ばれるとおもっていたのです。でも、不得意でも、自分らしい文章を伝えようと思います。ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の短いメッセージを訂正頂けるとても助かります

私はメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 May you be filled with beautiful blessings - always 素敵なメッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。嬉しいです。あなたもです。あなたがいつも幸せと美しい光に満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your wonderful message. I'm happy. you also. May you always be full of happiness and beautiful light. 私は別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに返信したいです。 Same to you friend..Enjoy your day ...wish you prosperity in your every way メッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。あなたがいつも愛と美しさと幸せに満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your message. May you always be full of love, beauty and happiness . 私はさらに別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 And to you. Thank you. メッセージを頂き大変有難うございます。あなたのツイートのメッセージと写真や画像が好きです。いつも本当に有難うございます。 Thank you so much for your message. I like your tweet messages and photos and images. Thank you very much for always. ・・・出来れば、Thank you very muchとThank you so muchの違いを教えて下さい。

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• I wish you/your happiness!!

I wish you happiness.という文章と、I wish your happiness.という文章の両方を見たことがあります。パッと見、yourの方がしっくりくるのですが、これはどちらも正しいのですか? I wish you be always filled with Happiness!を短くしてyouの方の文章になるのかな、などと考えるのですが知識が無いので答えが出ません(^^; 分かる方、よろしくお願いします☆

• 下記の文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

下記の文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 歌の歌詞の一説みたいです・・・ ・Jast make a wish on your happiness ・I'll make love to you ・I'm always love with you ・There's nothing that I'd rather do Than love you endlessly

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Congratulations on your wedding! I wish you both happiness forever. ※結婚祝いのメッセージとして正しいでしょうか?

• 結婚式のカード

和訳教えてください Wishing you both all the happiness in the world, and a lifetime of love together. Congratulations あななたち二人にあらゆる幸福が訪れますように、そして生涯愛しあっていけますように・・? みたいなニュアンスですか?

• 英語のメッセージの訂正をお願い致します

いつもお世話になっております。ある方に英語のメッセージ送りたいです。自分で訳してみましたが、誤りや不自然さをご訂正頂けるととても有難いです。 メッセージを頂きまして、本当に有難うございます。私はあなたから光の輝きを感じます。それはみんなも感じていると思います。あなた自身が、いつも愛であり、幸せであり、そしてあなたがいつも変わらない輝く光であることを心より願っております。 Thank you so much for your message. I feel the light shine from you. I think that everyone feels. I sincerely hope you are always love, happy, and it's always a shining light that you are always unusual. あなたの願いが叶い、いつも愛と幸せと光で満たされていますようにお祈り致します。 I wish you a wish and always filled with love and happiness and light. (wish が2回ですとおかしいでしょうか…) 私は女性ですが、女性に宛てるメッセージです(尊敬の意味を込めてです)。実際に会ったことはないのですが、その女性から、とても光輝いた雰囲気を感じます。いつかそれを伝えようと思っていましたが、本日メッセージを送りたいと思っています。 それからMay you always be happy.やI hope~、I wish~ ですと、丁寧の度合いや、どのようなニュアンスになるのかお教え頂けると嬉しいです。 以前、Mayから始まる文を送った際、相手があまりよく思っていないように感じましたので質問をさせて頂きました。 ご回答を楽しみにお待ちしております。 どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 翻訳おねがいします。

I am sorry to let you always go together selfishly. but such you love it.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた よろしくお願いします。 Libra is the sign of love so you want to hold the relationship together, while Uranus pulls apart. Uranus always has elements of instability and breaks off the relationship, then resumes it. There is friction upheaval and sudden changes unusual experiences. But You'll both make a deep never to be forgotten impression on each other.