• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

どうしても上手く訳せません。どなたかきれいに訳していただけませんか? Please let me look this up, because I did send you a relpy. I have lost about a weeks worth of emails & am trying to catch everyone on this. I will get back to you later today. I am sorry for all the trouble.

noname#3061
noname#3061
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Mell-Lily
  • ベストアンサー率27% (258/936)
回答No.1

確かに、私は、かつて、あなたに返事を送ったことがあるようですから、この件に関して、どうか、私に調べさせてください。私は、およそ数週間分のEメールをなくしてしまいました。ですから、この件について何か知っていそうな人を、手当たり次第、探しています。後ほど、今日のうちに、メールで返事を送ります。今回の件は、本当に済みませんでした。

noname#3061
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。ちょっとの違いなのですが、やっぱり自分の訳よりずっと良いです(^^)。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

自分で訳しましたがよくわかりませんでした。 im so sorry i lost track and forgot to say bye. sorry have a nice bath and love you.

• 和訳お願いします!

What I said is that "It's okay, because I wake up early most days. Also, I'm sorry if what I say seems wrong, because I am not very good at Japanese, and sometimes words are lost in translation." Then I said "I'll talk to you later, Goodnight!"

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳お願いします!

You don't know how sorry I am. Talk to you soon. I try to talk to you as soon as possible .

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I want to sincerely apologize, I was looking at your razors at about 3am last night just browsing, apparently I added this one to cart or something. It was an accident, I was very very tired. I don't even have money until i get paid anyway. Sorry to inconvienence you. I still plan to buy a kamisori from you in the future, just havent decided which. i had a seperate question. I have a kamisori I bought, but it came with string wrapping. Would i be able to send my razor to you for a traditional rattan wrap with the diamonds and red stuff(stingray skin?)

• 和訳してください

アメリカの友達から旦那に久しぶりにメールがきました。 でもわかりません。 和訳お願いします(;o;) 緊急みたいです。 dear michitoshi, this is Eli's, I arrive in Japan last night here in Fumies hom etown. things are very bad between fumie and i. it seems we now face a divorce. I am wondering if you know of ver y inexpensive places to live in fukuyama. almost all the m oney that I had went for fumie and Aika's, now I am here with almost no money. so I am in a bad position, if you k now of any cheap, inexpensive places to live, please infor m me because I don't think I can stay long at this place. I am sorry to send you a sad email, but I have an emergen cy. please write back in English because I don't think I ca n make translation on this computer. eli お願いします(;o;)

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外のホテルに予約を問い合わせ、返ってきたメールの中の一文です。和訳をお願いします。 I am sorry to inform that I am fully booked on this period.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell