• 締切済み

Goo Goo Dollsの和訳が・・・

映画 transformersをみて歌が良かったのでサントラをかりてみてその中の before it's too late が良くてどんな意味なのか知りたくて少し自分でやってみたのですがちんぷんかんぷんで・・・ウソと真実の話ということはわかるのですが・・・ ニュアンス的な英文ばかりでわからなくて・・・英語力がない私では無理なので 質問させてもらいます。 大意がわかればいいのですがこの和訳があるサイトありませんでしょうか? よろしく御願いしますm(__)m あとあつかましいのですがこのサントラに入ってるほかの曲の和訳とかもあったらいいなと思っています。 よろしく御願いします 収録曲 01. Linkin Park - What I've Done 02. Smashing Pumpkins - Doomsday Clock 03. Disturbed - This Moment 04. Goo Goo Dolls - Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme) 05. The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward 06. HIM - Passion's Killing Floor 07. Taking Back Sunday - What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost? 08. Styles Of Beyond - Second To None 09. Armor For Sleep - End Of The World 10. Idiot Pilot - Retina and the Sky 11. Julien-K - Technical Difficulties 12. Mutemath - Transformers Theme

みんなの回答

回答No.1

意訳でよければ  「Before It's Too Late」  僕はフィクションを通して  嘘で埋まった真実を探すことを不思議に思う  そして僕は君が誰かを感じるために  君の目を避けるように  少し距離を置いて立っていた  でも手遅れになる前に頑張るんだ  僕たちが真実を後に残すまで  くじけるな、ただ君自身でいればいいんだ  僕たちが生きていくのに必要なことはただそれだけ  君を脅かすかもしれないリスクは  君を飛躍させるものにもなりえる  君が人生を楽しんでいないということは  人生は失われたまま  だから僕と一緒に崖っぷちに立とう  君の恐れは抑え込んで、見るんだ  恐怖が過ぎ去って初めてリアルが実感できる  だから君が思うように生きるんだ  感じるように愛せばいい  僕たちが生きていくのに必要なことはただそれだけ

yamatodannji
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。!! やっと意味がわかりました。 just be who are you ってこういう意味だったんですね。まじ困ってたんで本当にありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! The words had hadly been out of my mouth before I repented of having spoken them. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳で困っています。

デザインの本を和訳しているのですが、 英語が苦手で和訳に苦戦しています。 そこで、和訳をお願いしたいのです。 こちらがその英文です。 Perhaps the view that a form of rich composition, in which text did not reign supreme, existed before Moholy-Nagy’s   experiments in typography, was what led to the creation of this book and may explain why TANAKA often looked to the work of HON’AMI Koetsu and the other art of the Edo period to incorporate in his own work.  どうぞ、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をおねがいします

長文の途中ですが、訳のとりかたがわからなかったので、 和訳をお願いします(><) The starting point for a better life is discovering that we have choices. Sadly, many people never make that discovery. They live in a country that offers a lot of freedom of choice, yet they live like prisoners, trapped by circumstances. I'm always amazed at some of the excuses people come up with for not taking advantage of life's opportunities to make new choices: not enough money, no time, wrong conditions, poor luck, lousy weather, too tired, bad mood, and the list gose on. But the truth is that they just don't see their choices. It's like being locked up somewhere and having a key in your pocket that'll set you free, but never using it simply because you don't know it's there. You have more choices than you ever dreamed possible. The key is knowing that they're there―every day of your life. We live by choice, not by chance. It isn't what happens that's most important. It's how we deal with what happens. It's what we choose to think and we choose to do that are most important.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Work was carried forward and largely completed during the imperial period, substituting a superior material, limestone, for the volcanic tuff of the original project. What is striking is the piecemeal nature of the development, which produced facades on different alignments and plans with shifts of orientation. The Macellum, the principal food-market, at the northeast corner of the forum, is not securely dated and it too could belong to the Julio-Claudian phase. Although there had been an early attempt to build a colonnade round the piazza, dated, on the basis of an inscription, to the 8os BC, this may never have got much further than the southern end.

• 和訳を教えてください

The scenes and figures in this are carved out of wood. これの和訳を教えてください。 特に、「scenes and figures」の部分がわからず困っています・・・

• 和訳の程よろしくお願い致します

(4)What is the going rate for new property in this area? (A)The prices very greatly. (B)It's approximately $3.50 per square foot. (C)The vacancy level is very high. (5)What equipment does she need for her work? (A)She made a lot of money last year. (B)It varies from project to project. (C)A drafting table and some good pencils. 答えの方は良いので和訳だけできる限りで構わないのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

My favorite way to make a party at my home more festive is selecting a theme. So, the decorations, food, drink, party favor and maybe dress code too, would all follow the same theme. It’s really festive and fun! よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

1. The event and tourism professions are multi-disciplinary and multi-faceted. What challenges does this present for practitioners? 2. With reference to specific industry sectors critically appraise what you consider will be the top 10 issues facing the tourism and events industry within the next 50 years. How should practitioners prepare and respond to these challenges? 3. What are some of the main factors that have contributed to the development of the festival industry? 以上3文です。 上記についてessayを書かなければならないのですが質問の意味が理解できずに困っています。 どなた様か、和訳の方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1.He only listens to what please him. 2.The man and his horse that fell into the river were drowned. よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう