• ベストアンサー

天神祭りを英語で

添削してください。 I took part in Tenjin festival. I went there sevraltime but I took the ship in my first. Osaka jime is the Osaka style of salutation. ここが全然作れない(*ノД`)ノ:.*:.。.: I had a wonderful time. 天神祭りに参加しました。 何回か行った事はあったのですが、船に乗って祭りに参加したのは初めてでした。 船渡御では、船と船がすれ違うたびに行われる大阪じめ。 身近で見る花火。 とっても楽しかったです。ヽ(´∀`*)ノ ギャーイ♪

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.5

三番四番です。 花火も付け加えて、内容も少し修正しての再提出です。 First in my life I took part in Tenjin festival several days ago. This time I put myself on board the festival boat, though I have ever seen the boats cruising more than several time. Every time two boats approached each other, those all on board made an traditional-style handclap in Osaka-jime by turns to celebrate the festival each other. We all were impressed by the splendid fireworks displayed on the nearby river banks. It was really wonderful experience for me.

その他の回答 (4)

• mabomk
回答No.4

あっ、三番ですっ、「花火のこと」書くの忘れてしもた。堪忍したってね、ね?。他のお答えを参考にして。

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

関西の人なんだぁw

• mabomk
回答No.3

こんなもんどないでっしゃろうか? だいぶ情景(心情も)まで描いてみましたが。 First in my life I took part in Tenjin festival several days ago. This time I put myself on board the festival boat, though I have ever seen the boats cruising more than several time. When two boats are approaching, those all on board made an traditional-style handclap in Osaka-way, so-called Osaka-jime, to celebrate the festival each other. It was really wonderful time (or, experience) for me.

• longrain
  • ベストアンサー率39% (52/131)
回答No.2

I joined Tenjin Festival. I had been to the festival several times, but it was the first time to join the festival on a boat. In the ritual of Funatogyo (parades of two flotillas), everyone on the boats made handclaps as a greeting when the flotillas came and went.   It was really exciting to watch fireworks close. I had a wonderful time.

回答No.1

It participated in the Tenjin festival. It was the first time to participate in the festival taking the ship though had been several times. Osaka done in ship proceeding whenever ship passes with ship. Fireworks seen near oneself. It was very happy.

関連するQ&A

• 関西の花火大会など

最近ほとんど外出しないもので。 今年 天神祭りの船渡御は行われたのでしょうか? PLの花火は行われたのでしょうか? 淀川の花火大会は行われるのでしょうか? 宇治川の花火大会は行われるのでしょうか?

• 旅の感想

添削をお願いします。 I’ve been stayed in Hawaii every year. There fore, I need not especially do anything. I and my friend usually watched Fura show ,shopping,awimming and make dinner. This time We went to Aquarium and climbed Diamond Head. So,we went to “Made in Hawaii festival. I love it. The friend who live here took me to dinner. I was glad. I had a wonderful time. This travel was very happu.

• いろいろなものの表記

(1)わたしはお祭りでいろいろなものをみました。 (2)わたしはお祭りでいろいろなものをたべました。 (1)I saw many kinds of things in festival. (2) I ate many kinds of food in festival. 英文あっているでしょうか?  また 他に適切な表現あったら教えてください。  よろしくおねがいします。

• この英語でいいですか?

2と3と5~7と9~11の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。1と4と8の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。 1.6月に日本と韓国でサッカーのワールドカップが開催されました。 2.あなたは、そのことについて知っていましたか? (Did you know about it ?) 3.私は、友達と8月3日に花火大会に行きました。 (I and my friends went to fireworks festival in August 3.) 4.毎年、沢山の女の人が浴衣を着て集まります。 5.男の人は、じんべいを着ています。 (Men and boys wear zinbei.) 6.その花火大会は、すばらしかったです。 (Its festival was very wonderful!) 7.私は、運転免許を取得していません。 (I don’t have drive license.) 8.もし雪が降っている時に運転をすることがあれば、スノウタイヤをつけるでしょう。 9.私は、すごく英語が苦手なので難しい英語は、理解することができません。 (I’m not good at English, I can’t understand difficult English.) 10.簡単な英語で書いてもらえることはできませんか? ( Would you please write me in easy English? ) 11.お願いします。 ( Please.)

• 冠詞の問題教えてください

I went there by train and came back in (   )ship. (  )内には何が入りますか? in がなければ byでいいと思うのですが、in( )shipになると a が入るのでしょうか? 違いがわかりません

• 分詞の位置について教えてください。

1:「私は遠くに沈みかけた一隻の船を見た」 2:「私は一隻の船が遠くで沈んでいくのを見た」 3:「私は一隻の船が沈んでいくのを見た」 4:「沈んでいく船は古かった」 私は自分なりにこう考えたのですが、自信がありません。 1:I saw a sinking ship in the distance. 2:I saw a ship sinking in the distance. 3:I saw a ship sinking. 4:The ship sinking was old. 知覚動詞があると分詞はとてもわかりやすいです。 ても分詞の位置は結局、 ”動作を強調したい場合は名詞の後ろに置く”という考え方でいいですか? 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 未来と過去の表現

北米の英語を母語とする人と話していて、わからないことがあります。 1.I will go to Tokyo in five months.  1)5か月以内に行く。  2)5か月後に行く。     *どちらが正解?またそれぞれの正しい英語表記は? 2.I went to Tokyo in January.    東京の後、3月に大阪に行った場合は(現在は7月の場合)、 1) I went to Osaka two months later. 2) I went to Osaka two months after. 3) I went to Osaka after two months.   *どれが正解? later と after の正しい使い分けは? 英語の初心者です。よろしくお願いします。

• 合ってますか???

These pictures are of short-term study in Canada. →これらの写真はカナダ短期留学の時のものです。 I borrow bicycle from the host and went to the river near the school on holiday. we played there often. →私はホストから自転車を借りて休日に学校の近くの川に行きました。  私たちはよくそこで遊びました。 I took the train abroad for the first time. →私は初めて海外の電車に乗った。 On that day, the gay festival had been held in Vancouver. →その日はバンクーバーでゲイ祭りをやっていた。 これらの英文合ってますか? まだまだ力不足で おねがいします!

• 書き出しのTodayの後にカンマ","は必要ですか

Today, I am going to a zoo in Osaka with my children. I have already bought the tickets on the Internet.............. のような文章を書く際、最初のTodayの後に","カンマはいらないのでしょうか? Yesterday, I went to a convenience store and bought some food. Then, I took a train to Tokyo.......... Yesterdayの場合も一緒でしょうか?Yesterdayの後に","は付けますでしょうか?

• 日記を書いていて

日記を書いていて 日記を書いていて詰まりました 1・「私はまだ行くところがありました」は I had a place to go. でいいですか。 2・「お祭りに行った」は I went to the festival. でいいですか。 3・「そのフランクフルトは1本当たり100円です」は We needs one flankfurter per 100yen. でいいですか。 4・「明日から勉強がんばります」はI will study hard from tomorrow.でいいですか 教えてください!!