• 締切済み

大学院 英作文

大学院入試問題の英作文の添削お願いします。 (日本語の部分は分かりませんでした) Taro:Im tired when Im in house. Fumiko:Shall we go shopping?We have used vegetables such as Japanese radish and egg apple ,and I want to buy calamarys and fishes and go to bottle shop or drug shop. Taro:Oh,The store which located near the station sold a personal computer.I want it. Fumiko:If you want ,you can also buy it around here. Taro:(近所では高すぎるよ。) You can buy electronic products such as microwave or air conditioner at popular prices. Fumiko:But,Your room is a mess,so you cannot place personal computer. Taro:The vacuum cleaner was sold at popular price.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

自分も英語が完璧なわけではないのですが、できるだけ手伝いをさせてもらいます。 Taro: It's boring to stay in a house. Fumiko: Well then let's go shopping. We have used all vegetables such as Japanese radishes (またはDaikon) and eggplants, and I would like to buy some squid and fish. I also like to stop by at a liquor store and a drugstore. Taro: Oh, and there is a computer on sale at the store in front of the trainstation. I want to get it. Fumiko: If you want to buy a computer, you don't have to go that far. Taro: Computers are expensive around here. And we can buy any kind of electric products such as microwaves or air conditioners in a reasonable price range. Fumiko: But your room is already in a mess. There is no place to put a computer. Taro: Oh yeah, vacuums were also cheap. nagihonoさんの英語ではArticle "a" や "the" などを気をつけてください。それから、単数なのか複数なのか。その単語は複数形にできるのか。(Fishは複数形もFishです) Egg appleは聞いたことがないのですが、ナスはEggplantと言うのがアメリカでは主流です。

nagihono
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。参考にさせていただきます

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験 英作文添削

過去に質問させていただいた者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文 次のテーマについて自分の意見を80語以上の英語でまとめよ 最近何か知りたいことがあるとインターネットで検索する人がふえています インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典のような本はいらないと考えているようです そうした意見にあなたは賛成ですか、反対ですか  I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless. This is because thanks to the advance of technology,we can access the Internet everywhere and everytime by using computer and mobile phone. For example if you are in the train,you can access the Internet by using mobile phone. This is why I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします わからないことがあると,インターネットで検索すればなんでもすぐに答えが見つかるから,百科事典や辞典といった書物はもう必要がなくなった,と言う人がいるが,それは大きなまちがいだ。わたしたちは,そうした書物が実は巨大な知識と知恵の宝庫であることに,今ようやく気づくのである。そして,それを編集した人々の想像を絶する努力に,あらためて感謝するのだ。 When you have what you don't understand, you can find whatever you want soon by searching on internet. Therefore some people say encyclopedias and dictionaries aren't needed now. However, it is the big mistake. We realize now that such publications are actually filled with tremendous knowledge and wisdom. Then we appreciate again the great endeavor of those who edited those publications. endeavor beyond our imaginationとしていいものでしょうか? あと、「わからないことがあるとき」というのがどういったものかと悩みました よろしくおねがいします   

• 英作文のチェックをお願いします。

昨日英作文の課題が出たのですが、辞書で調べたところいくつか解答に当てはまりそうなものが出てきました。 どれがふさわしいか、あるいはミスがあったら指摘して下さい。 問「おまえに夜一人で外出して貰いたくない。」 解答案 1. I 'd rather you don't go out alone at night . 2. I don't want you to go out alone at night . 3. I won't let you go out alone at night .

• 大学受験英作文

すこし構文を増やしてみました。…使いこなせませんが。 最近、インターネットが盛んになったせいか、本を端から端まで読む人が少なくなったのは残念です。 It is a pity that there are few people now to read a book carefully ,propably because of getting Internet more popular . 人とのつきあいのように途中でいろいろなことを感じたり、思いがけない発見をしたりできるところが読書の面白さです。 The pleasure of reading is feeling many things and finding something you had not thought on the way to such as connection with other people . よろしくお願いします

• 大学受験英作文

***** 複数単数などについて質問です。 ***** 1In those days,if they publish news papers,which contain articles against the government,those who did this would be punished for their "dangerous behavior." (当時)の話なのですが、仮定法は条件節内は時制の一致をうけずif they publishとしてOKですか?また、"dangerous behavior."のコンマは""の中にいれてますがOKですか? 2People couldn't go on a trip freely. 一人一人がa tripに出かけるから、それをまとめるとPeople couldn't go on TRIPS.ですか? 3You can go anywhere,even to the other countries such as China,Brazil,and even South Africa. and even TO South Africa.でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!*****

• 英作文を見てください

英作文を見てください。 高校一年生です。課題で英作文を書くよう言われたので書いたのですが、いまいち自信が持てません。ちなみに課題図書は要約するとこんな話です(かなり省略しました) 1.二十世紀は、科学やコミュニケーションが大幅に進歩した時代だった。 2.そして戦争の時代でもあった。 3.戦争についての例が出てくる 4.戦争は恐ろしいものだ。戦争は止めよう。 そしてお題は What did you learn from this lesson?(Write with 60-80 words) 僕の英作文です。 I learned two things from this lesson. First,I noticed that the war is terrible again.The war robs us of something important such as houses,baby's lives and our minds. Second,we must keep peace and we can do it.Because people have made progress in science and communications,we must be able to keep peace. In conclusion,there should never be war again,and we must keep peace. 語彙も少なく、お粗末な文ですが、よろしければ添削の方よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削をお願いします。 問題文 (1)近年、コンピューターや携帯電話など、先端技術によって生まれた製品が私たちの生活をより快適にしてきたことは確かである。 (2) とくに20世紀後半になり、企業が私たちの生活にさほど必要でないものまで生産するようになると、この傾向(本来生活に必要のないものまで求めること。)はより顕著になった。 (3)中高年が胸に抱くひそかな望み(ピアノをもう一度始めたい)をちらほら耳にする. (4) 身体の記憶には、英単語の記憶と違い、思った以上の持続力があるらしい。 (1)These days, we can lead comfortable lives because we have useful products that we couldn't see before now such as computers and cell phones. (2)In particular, the late 20th century, the more products companies produced the more desire many people have to buy it. (3)I often hear that some middle-age and old people want to play the piano again. (4)You have difficulty remembering English words but it seems that you can remember how to move your body for a long time. お礼は必ずいたします。 面倒ならば解説はいりませんので、間違えている箇所のみを箇条書きで書くだけでも構いませんからよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文- 2

みなさん前回はありがとうございました。 今回は英訳です。よろしくおねがいします。 (1)(新しいアイデアが生まれるきっかけには、さまざまなものがあるだろう。多くのアイデアに共通して言えるのは、無から生まれるわけではないことだ。)一見して無から生まれたように見えても、過去の経験や、学習内容などが組み合わせれた場合が多いのだ。 Even if you firstly think that the idea struck from nothing, most of the time you realize that it is based on what you have experienced before or what you have learned. (2)人は、なにか特別な出来事でもない限り、自分が親の影響を受けて育ってきたという、ごく当たり前の事実に気付いたり、それを受け入れたりすることがなかなかできないのではないだろうか。 (心のどこかで父親を追い越したいという思いを抱いている男の子の場合はなおさらだろう。少なくともぼくは、父が脳こうそくで倒れるまで、そのことに、全く気付いていなかった。) As far as a something special happens to us, we will not be ready to realeze and receive the natural fact that we have been brought up by parents and have been influenced by them.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enabie us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointmennt.And we can use it whereever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contraryto their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bose sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 英作文を教えてください。

(1)富士山から見る日の出はとても美しい。  The sun (       )(       )from the top of Mt.Fuji is very beautiful. (2)If you don't understand the meanings well ,you must not use such words.  You must not use the words (       )(       )you don't understand . (3)少女たちは楽しげに歌いながらやってきた。  The girls (       )(       )merrily. (4)'Are you going somewhere during the vacation?'   'Yes,I've found a nice beach (       ) I can enjoy swimming even in Februrary.   (1)how (2)when (3)where (4)which (5)Nara was the place we reached on the first night.   Nara was the place (       )(       )we got on the first night. (       )(        (6)私が人形を作ってあげた少女は、私ににっこり笑ってくれました。  The girl (       )(       )I made a doll gave me a big. smile. (7)あなたの知人の身に起こったことを私に話してください。  something /to/someone/know/me/happened/you/tell/that. (8)彼らは彼がしたことを笑った。  he/what/had/they/at/done/laughed. (9)歴史が繰り返す理由を知るものは一人としていない。  Nobody knows the (       )(      )history repeats itself. (10)彼女が多くの時間をかけて書いたあの本はいくらですか。(1語不要)  (book/she/how/is/price/much/took/what/of/time/the/that) to write?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。