• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いいたします。

周りに英作文の添削をお願いできる環境がないため、投稿させていただきました。 1.日本人はゴミを分別して捨てていますか? 2.日本人はゴミの削減に取り組んでいますか? 3.日本人はリサイクルの重要性に気づいていますか? という内容の手紙に対する返信を80字程度で述べよというものです。 Thank you for your letter. Answering to your first question, most of people separate for disposal their garbage in Japan. I think most of people don’t try to decrease their garbage, because they don’t get benefit for it. The Japanese government had better award them reducing garbage something. I suppose they are aware of the importance of recycling. For example, they recycle PET bottles and cans, plastic trays. I do it too. 内容というよりは、文章の繋ぎ方や文法の正しさについて不安があります。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします(><

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.4

誤 most of people → 正 most people(あるいは、most Japanese) most of people separate for disposal their garbage in Japan.  → most people in Japan separate and scrap their trash. I think most of people don’t try to decrease their garbage, because they don’t get benefit for it.  → But, lack of awareness of benefit, most Japanese aren't trying to decrease their garbage. The Japanese government had better award them reducing garbage something.  → The Japanese goverment should encourage reduction of garbage. award という単語を使った理由が不明ですが、もしかしてこういうことですか? ↓ I think the Japanese goverment should offer some award(s) to people who reduce garbage. I suppose they are aware of the importance of recycling.  →まあまあ、よろしいのでは。 For example, they recycle PET bottles and cans, plastic trays. I do it too.  → In fact, Japanese including me recycle PET bottles, cans and plastic trays.

AZUMI12
質問者

お礼

ほぼすべての文章を書き直していただき、ありがとうございます^^ どれも、「ああなるほど!」理解することができました。 >award という単語を使った理由が不明ですが、もしかしてこういうことですか? >↓ >I think the Japanese goverment should offer some award(s) to >people who reduce garbage. はい、まさにその通りです^^; そういう風に書けばよかったのですね。 本当に参考になりました^^

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.5

今のままでも概ね問題ありませんが、PET bottlesはPET plastic bottles(あるいは単にplastic bottles)の方が無難な気がします。 1問目への答えの部分は、コンマの後にI would say (that)等を入れると、出だしのAnsweringという動詞をうける形になって、よりスマートです。mostの後のofはなくても良いですし、separeteも間違いではないですがsortの方がしっくりきます。どちらの動詞にしても、そのすぐ後にgarbage (trash)が来る方が自然です。 2と3の答えを続けてまとめると、、、 I would say that most people in Japan sort their trash at disposal. However, many do not seem to be trying to reduce the amount of garbage as they won't be much benefited by doing so. National or local government should launch certain incentive programs to encourage people to reduce waste. Japanese people are well aware of the importance of recycling, and do recycle such items as cans, plastic bottles and trays. I certainly participate in such efforts as well. で、ぴったり80文字です♪ ただ、AZUMI12さん自身の英作文もほとんど問題ないですし、センス良いと思います。

AZUMI12
質問者

お礼

キレイな文章にまとめていただきありがとうございます。 何度も読み返し、to不定詞での修飾のしかた、正しい動詞の使い方学ばせていただきました^^ 丁寧なご解答、感謝いたします。 お褒め頂いた小さなセンス、しっかり伸ばせるようこれから頑張りたいとおもいます!(>v<*

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

こんにちは。 most of the people in Japan または Most people のどちらかにする必要があると思います。 separate for disposal their garbage ここの意味がいまいち判らなくなっています。 ごみを何種類かに分別する場合、 sort out their garbage とするのが良いと思います。 「一種類のごみを他のごみから分別する(例えば燃えるごみと燃えないごみを分別するなど)」と明示する場合は、 separate one from anotherの使い方を応用できます。 benefit forではなくbenefit from の方がこの場合合っていると思います。 had betterですが、shouldなどにした方が良いように感じます。 これは感覚の問題ですが。 awardよりもrewardとするのが一般的です。 reward people for reducing ~ の形にします。 For exampleはここでは文章につながりません。 becauseで前の文章を受けた方が意味がつながりませんか? ペットボトルは日本語英語です。こちらではplastic bottleと言います。 簡単ですが、気づいたところだけ^^*

AZUMI12
質問者

お礼

動詞の使い方など、くわしいご指摘ありがとうございました。 ペットボトルが日本語英語だとは全くもって存じていませんでした; 海外にお住まいの方でしょうか?リアルな感覚でのアドバイス、大変参考になりました^^

• yuu111
  • ベストアンサー率20% (234/1134)
回答No.2

こんにちは ちらちら見る限りでは・・・ 「Answering?(分詞構文?)」 「for disposal と their garbage は逆かな?」 「award以下はさすがに無茶だと思う」 「andの位置は一つ後ろ」

AZUMI12
質問者

お礼

基礎的なミスばかりでおはずかしいです; わかりやすいご指摘ありがとうございました^^

回答No.1

? most of people→most people? benefit for it→benefit from it? recycling of garbage? pet bottles, cans and plasyic trays ?

AZUMI12
質問者

お礼

参考にさせていただきました。 たくさんのご指摘感謝します^^

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

(琵琶湖の汚染が叫ばれている昨今であるが、) 公共の場に平気でゴミを残していく人間の心の汚染のほうがよっぽど深刻だと思う。 I think it is far more serious that some people have got so wicked that they don't feel about leaving garbage in public places. 大学受験レベルで問題がないか確認お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

週末のキャンプを楽しむ人が増えてきました。確かに、都会生活でたまった疲れを 癒すには、自然の中でのんびりするのが一番でしょう。ただ残念なのは、木々の枝を 折ったり、ゴミをそのままにして帰ったりする人がいることです。これでは、自分の疲れは とれても、自然のほうはいい迷惑だと思います。 The number of people who enjoy camping on weekends has been increasing. I think that to relax in the nature is the best way to make people healthy again who has been exhausted by the life in the city. However, I regret that some people break the branches of woods or leave their garbage. I think it is bad for the nature even if you were able to relax. 後半に顕著にあらわれるのですが、全体的にうまくいきませんでした。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校生です。英作文がとても苦手です。 とりあえず自分が考えた解答を書きますが、多分大幅に違うので正しい解答を教えて頂きたいです。 *図書館にいる人の邪魔にならないようにそっと入った。 I slide into the library in order not to disturb people there. *人が晩婚を選択する理由のひとつは、自由をできるだけ楽しみたいと思っていることだ。 (晩婚=marry late、becauseを使うこと) People marry late, partly because they want to enjoy as much their free time as possible. *ここ数日間であまりにも多くの人に会ったので、その人達の名前をすべて覚えているわけではありません。 Because I met so many people last a few days , I don't remember all their names. *現代人は忙しくて運動する時間がないためか、太った人が多い。 Many people of today are overweight , probably because they are so busy that they don't have a time to do exercise. *私は多くの障害にぶつかったが、友人達のおかげで何とか乗り越えることができた。 I ran into many problems but thanks to my friends , I could get it over somehow.

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英検2級、英作文の添削

最近英検2級の勉強を始めたのですが、英作文の書き方が全然わからず、添削できる知り合いが周りにいなくて悩んでいます。19年度第二回の問題を書いたのですが、添削していただきたいです。大学卒業してからかなりブランクがあるので、おそらくめちゃくちゃです。暴言にならない程度にお願いします。 PS:文章が若干脱線気味ですが、文法とかを見てほしいです。 <Question> Today, some young people do not start working for large companies. Do you think number of these people increase the future? Why Japanese young people don’t want to work for large companies? One of the reason, Japanese Companies often occur Suicide of Employees. This is because Young employees were blamed by their boss. They feel much stress and anxious about their fail. Another reason, Japanese Companies income don’t increase. But their working time is increasing every year. And they cannot have a rest. So, Some Japanese young worker think “We are too much spending time to work, but our income isn’t increase. It is no worth for work for large companies”. It is my opinion. This is because young people don't want to work large companies. What should we do protect increase young people like that? This is problem not only our income but also our mental and work environment. I think we must hear everyone’s opinion and realize it as possible as we can. What is important for work? I think it is not income, with Employees’ Satisfaction. So we can protect increase the people who don’t want to work large companies.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします ものの見方や好みは人さまざまである。たとえば,駅前のハンバーガー店は,人々にとってどのような意味を持つだろうか。多くの人にとっては,ハンバーガーを味わう場であろう。しかし,肉が苦手な私にとっては,ハンバーガーを楽しむというよりは,仕事帰りにちょっと立ち寄り,コーヒー一杯で一日の疲れをいやす,くつろぎの場である。本を持ち込み,書斎代わりに使うことも少なくない。 There are various view points and preference according to each person. For instance, what do hamburger shops in front of stations mean for people? For the most people, they are the places for tasting hamburger. As for me, however, they aren't the places for it. I rather stop by them on my way home from work and use them as a relaxing place with a cup of coffee for getting rid of fatigue of a whole day. I also often use them as a room for reading books, bringing books there.

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 It is better to marry late rather than early. (答) I disagree with this statement. First,as people marry late,women give rise to their children when they are old.Although medical technology is improving now,it is still danger. The younger they do,the less danger they pass away. Second,if their father is old when baby is born,and they retire their job because of their age when their children go to college,it is difficult for them to pay money. Certainly,if people marry late,they afford to prepare for marrying because they have much money.But they should take their children into account. Thus,it is better to marry early rather than late.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

旅行者は訪れた土地のいかなる組織にも属さず、組織からの束縛がないから、 その言動においも、思考においても、自由である。その自由は、彼の観察の中立性、 客観性、正確さのために有利な条件として働くだろう。 No restrictions from organizations can affect travelers in the place they visit, for they don't belong to them. Because of this, they are free in their utterances or thought. Thanks to their neutral, objective and exact observation coming from the freedom, it works as the advantageous condition. 最後の文はとんでもなく汚い文になってしまいました・・・。 回答よろしくお願いします。