• ベストアンサー

翻訳おねがいします

とあるアメリカのフレンドから I love you I like your penut というメッセージが届いたのですが、どういう意味でしょうか? お願いします!

noname#81750
noname#81750
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • BSQR
  • ベストアンサー率100% (2/2)
回答No.2

「penut」が「peanut」の誤りであったなら、その意味は 1.ピーナッツ 2.(スラングで)ろくでなし、つまらないもの、小額の金 でも、文脈上、I love youがあるので、 I love your peanutは、「あなたのピーナッツが好き」では意味がつながりません。ここでは、俗語と考えて、またあなたが男性という仮定から察するに、「下半身のアレが好き」または意訳して「あなたとしたい」ってとこじゃないですか? 前後の会話の背景がわからないので、間違いかもしれませんが、俗語と考えるのが一番でしょう。

noname#81750
質問者

お礼

なるほど・・・わかりました。 ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• oo1127s
  • ベストアンサー率25% (3/12)
回答No.1

「penut」という単語はないような気がしますが、自分の知識不足でしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 翻訳おねがいします。

I thought i was the only american love in your life! この意味は翻訳するとどうなりますか? 私は思った 自分が唯一のアメリカ人だと ......love あなたの人生で と、直訳は何となく出来たのですが、あってますか?そしてlove の訳し方がよくわかりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

• どなたか翻訳してくれないでしょうか?

最近外国の方と連絡をとるようになったのですが、私の未熟な語学力ではいまいち意味を理解することができず、翻訳サイトなども試してみたのですがいまいちまとまりの無い文章になるばかりでなんとももどかしい気持ちを抱えています。 本来であれば自力でやり取りをしなければいけないのはわかっているのですがよろしければ皆さんのお力をお貸しください。 「if I like making friends and of course I would love to chat with you and learn more about your country, only speak Spanish」 これがその本文です。 私になりに訳してみたところ 私は友達を作るのが好きです、貴方と会話することで貴方の国についても学びたいと思っているのでスペイン語だけ話してください。 こんな感じでしょうか?ifの部分はどう訳すべきなのか判断に困ったため見なかったことにしました(ダメですよね…

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 翻訳おねがいします!

my friends are like its so cool that I have a penpal now and I was like I know right ^_^ Do your friends have penpals as well?

• 和訳してください

I feel you very close. like you are my bff. better than bff. I love friend(相手の悩みを私がきいて心配したらこちらのmessage届きました)

• 下記、翻訳をお願いします。

下記、翻訳をお願いします。 ah well i was not sure what you wanted to say. maybe you meant "It feels a little like being in love...." or are you asking us what we think your description sounds like? if so: "Does it sound a little like being in love?"

• 外国人の方なのですが

Roses are red.pepsi is blue.Your my buddy.mykick ass friend and if l dont get this back.I wont bother again send to all of your friends.if you get 5 back your a good friend Love you Tell 9 people you love them.I hope I am one.A flower may die.The sun may set.but a friend like you I will never forget Your name is precious.it will never grow old.its engraved in my heart.in letters of gold というメッセージをもらったのですが どうしても読めません。 どなたか回答お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします(^^ゞ

私は外国人と交際しているのですが、彼がメールでの文字化けを気にしてか、母国語ではない英語で送られてきた文に、英語が苦手な私には、よく理解できない部分があり、翻訳をお願いします。  私が「別れて」と言ったメールに対しての返事です。彼も別れたいと思っているのか、そうではないのかが知りたいです。  よろしくお願いします。 I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. (*^_^*) この訳の意味が全く分かりません。彼も私のことを愛してないし、好きでもないということでしょうか?? good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place... よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方のみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどが1段落の中盤で、今回が後半となります。 難解な部分は意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いしたします。 Fragile, refined, you are perhaps prudish, and undemanding in love, and usualy deserve better than you get.. Your soul mate may like rare and romantic perfumes form the 30s and 40s. In every day life you have more acquaintances than close friends. You divide your affections among a lot of people and you help out where you can. You make a good friend. But you will only really deeply love one person, whether that person is worthy of your love or not, he will totally melt into your life and soul and you will never be able to give him up. This is the kind of love that happens for Venus in Virgo..