• 締切済み

ラルクのpromised landという曲の最初の英語の部分

タイトルにもあるとおりなんですが ラルクのpromised landという曲の最初のイントロから「花が~」の間に Ladies and gentleman! Let me tell you my story. What I've seen according to the talked to my soul. And now we must reach out to the promised land! と言ってるように聞き取れる部分があるんですが、これって格好良く和訳するとどんな感じになるんでしょう?教えてください。 自分でやってみましたが、なんかわけわからんというかなんというか… (歌詞カードに書かれていない部分なので英文自体に自信がありません、すみません) それと、最後の部分が何言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 それだけでも分かる方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。

みんなの回答

• rukilarc
  • ベストアンサー率25% (13/52)
回答No.1

淑女と紳士達!(レディースエーンジェントルマーン!です。笑) あなたに私の話を話させてください。 私の魂に語るものによって私が見たものを。 また、今、私たちは約束の地に 手を伸ばさなければ(接触する・連絡をとる)なりません! こんな感じでしょうか… あまり自信はありませんが; 最後は分かりませんでした;

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ラルクを愛する皆さんへ

こんばんは。 僕はラルクをこよなく愛して止まない23歳男です。僕はゼッタイに昔の(ドラムがsakuraの頃)のラルクがいいと思います。個人的には、 1、The Fourth Avenue Cafe 2、flower 3、winter fall 4、Blurry Eyes 5、Vivid Colors がマイベスト5です。あとは、 Singin' in the Rain Caress of Venus Cureless 夏の憂鬱~Album ver.~ DIVE TO BLUE Lies and Truth Sell My Soul いばらの涙 Brilliant Years 賽は投げられた metropolis 予感 などが好きです。ラルクファンの皆さんそれぞれの名曲を教えてください!!!

• 至急。英語について

相手がAlso before I forget to tell you, I want to go to Disney Sea.と言って来たことに対して、 『Ok! (どうせなら)seaもlandもどっちも行こうよ♪』と言いたいのですが OK! Why don't we go to The Disney Land, too and enjoy both of them. They are very close.←おかしいでしょうか?

• 大至急!! 英語でわからない部分があります。教えて下さい

大至急!! 英語でわからない部分があります。教えて下さい こんにちは、下記の分の冒頭の”My call"の正確な意味合いがわかりません。 教えて下さい。 My call is the young in heart,regardless of age,-to the stout in spirit,regardless of party-to all who respond to the scriptural call;"Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid,neither be dismayed."

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Amy: I still have feelings for my old college crush! She laughed at my jokes, talked to me every day and overall was just really important to me. We haven't talked in two years, and I want to reach out to her. Would it be weird to do so? -- Worried Grad Dear Worried: No, it would not be weird to reach out to a college friend. Rather, it would only be weird if you made it so. if you made it soはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Tell me more about yourself please から 私のことを詳しく書いた内容のメールを送り、 あなたのことも教えてと言ったら My birthday is ○/○/○ I feel like my personality is the same haha. I'm 180 cm I like talking to my friends, playing games. Swimming and jet skiing. I like listening to music and watching movies Wow, 180cm! You're tall* 『それと、誕生日10月なんだね! 年齢も同じだし性格も同じだし?(笑) 何か凄い偶然*(共通のことがあって嬉しい感じ) lol』 ↑『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m おねがいします

• talked right over us

My husband's sister came to visit us recently. From the minute she came in the door, she talked, nonstop, for an hour and 45 minutes. She talked about her life, complained about her husband, talked about her adult children and on and on. She never once asked how we were or what we were up to. The few times my husband or I tried to talk, she talked right over us. she talked right over usはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英語訳でよろしいでしょうか?訳してて、とても変なのですが。。

It may be that japan,even thought it has no natural resources and must make and sell things to survive,does not have to work as hard as it does:and if the eagerness to work gradually declines,we may expect that the whole pace and rhythm of the land will change. もしかしたら日本は天然資源がないかもしれないけれども、生き残るために作ったり売らなければいけない。でも、懸命に働かなくてもいい(?)そして、もし熱心に働くということが下降線をたどるなら 私たちは全体のペーストリズムが変わることを期待するかもしれない.

• A(人)のところへ行く

「夕食後、Aさんのところへ行って東京や彼の友達の話をした」という単純な文で、「Aさんのところへ行く」という部分なのですが、 ...I went to A and talked... となっています。 ...I went to see A and talked... とどちらが自然ですか? 中学2年対象です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語のメッセージを訳してほしいです

このメッセージを訳してください>< まだまだ英語力が足りずよくわかりません 英語の得意なかたお願いします! Thanks :-) im happy to tell you something about Italy, i'd love to know more about Japan and the language too. Right now i'd love to know how i can someone to message me in Japanese and i'll try to translate it so i can know what they tell me :-) If you like my Skype ID is Binomag, chatting i think is very good to exchange opinions and discuss about our countries and everything, for now bye!