• ベストアンサー

英作並べ替え問題

自分で考えたのですが自信がないのでお願いします 1.持ち物といえばごらんの通りの服しかありません。 I ( )( )( )( )( )( ) you see me. (but/have/in/nothing/the clothes/which) 私の答え I have nothing but the clothes in which you see me.   このin は なぜ必要ですか? 2.われわれはみな時間の短いことをこぼすくせに、持て余すほど時間があるのだ。 We all complain that time is short,(and/time/we/than/more/yet/have) we know what to do with. 私の答え    and yet we have more time than このyetの意味は? 以上 間違いがあれば教えてください。

noname#26111
noname#26111
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

アメリカに38年半住んでいる者です。 私なりに書かせてくださいね。 >I have nothing but the clothes in which you see me.   このin は なぜ必要ですか? これはyou see me in the clothesと言う文章だったからなんですね。 そしてこの表現は、その服に包まれた私を見る、と言うフィーリングから、me in the clothesと言う一塊になるわけです。 You see the coins in the boxと同じ考え方なのですが、コインの部分が人間となるとちょっとinの持つフィーリングを感じにくいかもしれませんね。 ですから、答えとしては、in whichでもいいしwhich you can see me inでもいいのです。 >and yet we have more time than このyetの意味は? and yetと言う塊で覚えてしまってください、 この表現で、でも実際には、と言うフィーリングを出せる表現なのです。 andを、そして、と覚えてしまった人が多いと思うので、あえて、and yetとして覚えてしまう事でこれからは違和感無しに、「この間習った表現だ!」と言える事になると思います。 yetには、それにもかかわらず、と言うフィーリングがある単語ですが、分解して覚えると今度はかえって使いにくくなってしまうと思います。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

noname#26111
質問者

お礼

me in the clothesを一塊にするということで わかりました。 and yetで覚えるようにします。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sarapink
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.2

質問事項について考えてみました。 間違っていたら申し訳ありません。 1のinは服を着ている状態なので必要なのではないでしょうか? よく、例文にあるような「あなたはそのドレスを着ていたらとてもキレイだ」みたいな文章にはinが使われていた気がします。 2のyetは「しかし」の意味ではないでしょうか? 「~くせに」の部分のyetだと思います。

noname#26111
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました。 着ているとしかしの意味ですね。 ありがとうございました。

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

>このin は なぜ必要ですか? もし、inがない場合 I have nothing but the clothes which you see me. だと、関係代名詞が浮いてしまって意味が通りませんね。 in which とすることで、「この服を着ている私」という 意味になります。状況的には「ほら、これしかないんです」 と自分の着ている服を相手に見せているところであること がこれで分かります。 >このyetの意味は? このyetは副詞で、前の節を受けます。and yet で英語で 言うと、though the case be such のような意味になりま す。「そういうことをいうけれども」と逆接に使います。

noname#26111
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました。 着ているという意味ですね。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 4択問題です

英語の4択問題です。 括弧に入る答えを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)He has a lot of books, most of ( ) I haven't read yet. 1what 2which 3that 4whom (2)China is a country ( ) I've wanted to visit for a long time. 1which 2where 3in which 4to which (3)You're not an expert at skiing ( )than I am. 1any more 2much more 3no more 4so much (4)He cannot ( ) write his own name. 1more than 2any less than 3so much as 4any more than 僕は(1)2(2)2(3)1(4)4 だと思いましたがどうでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英作は間違いですか?

Monkeys in the zoo, which have given food, have much more free time than those in the wild. これが解答です。が、私は、"those in the wild"の代わりに "wild monkeys"としました。間違っていますか?

• 比較級

(  ) 内の語句を正しく並び替えなさい。 1) 子供が心身共に成長するのを見ることほど素晴らしいことはありません。 (exciting/ seeing / nothing / children / than /is /more) grow in mind and body. 2) テレビを見る時間が少なければすくないほど、ますます勉強する時間が増えるだろう。 The less you watch television, ( will / time / have / more / you / the ) for your studies. お願いします。

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 英文法の問題5問教えてくださいませんか?

どなたか教えてください☆ よろしくお願いします。 1 He knows little of mathematics, ( ) of chemistry.    (as well as,    still less,     no less than,     still more)のいずれかが入ります。 2私の今日があるのは母のおかげである。(   )に当てはまる1語を入れます。   My mother has (       ) me (        ) I am today. 3同じ内容になるように(    )に1語を入れます。   She stepped aside to let me pass.   She stepped aside (        )(       ) I (        ) pass. 4これで合っていますか?   We walked for ten minutes and came to the park.   A ten minutes' walk (brought ) (me ) to the park. 5これで合っていますか?   It is impossible that she should have done such a thing.   She ( has )( never ) done such a thing. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。

英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。 空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選ぶ問題です。 O : Hello, John! (1 ). J : Hi, Oliver. You must be bored stiff living out there on your uncle's farm during the summer vacation. O : (2 ). I really enjoyed it. J : Really, but with nothing to do (3 ), with the same green fields around you every day. O : There are many things on a farm (4 ); for example, I even get up at five in the morning to help (5 ) the cows. J : Five in the morning! That's what I call (6 ). And there is nothing I would hate more than the smell of a cow, especially at that time of the day! O : (7 ) fresh milk just after it has been drawn, you would change your mind. J : I prefer living in town, besides I suppose you have to eat a lot of greens which I can't stand myself. O : At least living in the countryside is healthy. I can ride my bike along the country roads. It's good fun! J : Well, we will see if you say the same thing next time. O : (8 ). And call me anytime you like and don't forget that you are always welcome. J : (9 ). Anyway school starts soon, so you don't have long to play the farmer boy. O : See you at school then. Bye, John. 1 (1)Oliver telling (2)Oliver speaking (3)Calling Oliver (4)Oliver talking 2 (1)Yes, you're right (2)You said it (3)No, not at all (4)No, not boring 3 (1)all time (2)any delay (3)through all the day (4)all day long 4 (1)to keep you busy (2)keeping you busied (3)to keep busy all time (4)for keeping busied 5 (1)with milking (2)milking of (3)for milking (4)milking from 6 (1)no luck (2)lucky (3)bad luck (4)luckless 7 (1)Once you could taste (2)Shouldn't you taste (3)If you could taste (4)If you had tasted 8 (1)Let's wait (2)Wait and see (3)Wait to try (4)You will wait 9 (1)Don't trust in me (2)Don't count on me (3)Don't attempt me (4)Don't rely in me 一応考えたところ、1が(2),2が(3),3が(4),4が(1),5が(1),6が(3),7が(3),8が(2),9が(1) って感じになりました。 少し長いですが、お願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• what I am about

I have been seeing a woman who is 21 years younger than I am. She says she loves me, but I am hesitant because of our age difference. We have known each other for years. She had a crush on me when she was 16, but I was married at the time, and she was too young. We made love a couple of times when she was in her 20s because I was divorced and she was single. Now it's 10 years later. I'm in my late 50s; she's in her 30s. We are both single, and she wants to take care of me for the rest of my life. She brings me lunch every once in a while, which I am amazed at because it's a long drive from where she lives. I worry about what other people will think, but she doesn't care and says she wants to love me and care for me because she knows what I am about. what I am aboutはどのような意味でしょうか?what I amとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: You bring new aspects to him. and with captain america it's like... B: He doesn't bring nuances. C: It was perfect B: Let me just say that we have had a lot of captain america love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some... A: And then we see Captain america evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?