• ベストアンサー

「それは、真実との差異は無いと思う」の英訳。

GUNterの回答

• GUNter
  • ベストアンサー率23% (8/34)
回答No.4

I don't think it's different from the truth. もちろん文脈にもよりますが、これが高校英語での解答パターンかもしれません。 つまり否定を think に付けられるかどうか、が問われる典型的な問題ですかね。 そのあとは at all などで、この文の断定の度合いを調節するのも手ですね。

hakobulu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 何かすっきりしてわかりやすい表現ですね。 at all の使い方も大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• YESなのかNOなのか?

It's not truth. と言い、 Really? と聞き返された時の話なんですが、 これに対して答えるには「yes」なのか「no」なのかどちらでしょう? It's not truth.を受けてNo.(It's not truth.)と答えるべきか、 Really?の疑問に対してYes.(It's really.)と返すべきか? どちらの方が正しい(自然な)返答でしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

When I make a heat sink for a C6 host I make the heat sink longer than the ones in the picture you sent me, you will not need the "pill" from the host as the heat sink will be in it's place and I machine a step in the end of the heat sink for a round 17.7mm driver to fit into unless your driver is a different size so let me know, 17.7mm is the size that is in a C6 pill.

• 英訳しました。添削お願いします。

「信じていたのに裏切られた」と言う人は、「信じる」という行為への考え方が私とは違うのだと思う。そういう人は、自分で責任を持って考えなきゃいけないことを放棄して、誰かを「信じる」ことで安心したいのだろう。 本当の「信じる」ってことはそうではないと思う。誰かを信じるってことは、「この人でダメだったら仕方がない」「裏切られたら信じた自分の責任だ」と覚悟を決めること。 そういう風に、信じたい。 I think my views about a "trusting" act are different from ones of those who say "Even though I trusted, I was betrayed". Those people would give up what to think responsibly and want to feel at ease by trusting someone. I think true "trusting" is not that. Trusting someone is being prepared for "it cannot be helped if this person is hopeless" or "I am responsibile if I am betrayed by someone who I trusted". I want to believe in that way.

• it とthem の使い分けについて 辞書例文

ジーニアス辞典のthat の項目 it is nót that ... (but it is júst that ...)にある 以下の例文について質問です。 それは…というわけではなく(ただ…というだけのことである)(!直前の発言の理由を説明) ▶I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. 私は携帯を持っていないが, それは嫌いだからというのではなく, ただ不要だと思っているからだけなのである(!(1)しばしばit isが省略されnot that ...の形になる. (2)後半部はbutやit is, justなどが省略されたりsimplyやratherといった副が添えられたりする) I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. I dislike them とthem になっているのは 携帯全般を意味するためにthem になっていて、I think it のit がthem ではなく、itであるのは個別の携帯を指すために使われているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 このthem とitを両方とも itやthem に統一したり、 {I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike it*, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think them* unnecessary.} お互いを交換することもできるように思えるのですが、確信が持てないです。 I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike it, but it’s just that I think them unnecessary. 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 英訳お願いします。

ちょっと意味がわからないので教えてください。 ---------------- I am very sad about our position. I have wonderful feelings for you. But I do not think we should or can marry. As deeply as I care for you-, I don't think either of us would be happy in a relationship in which we do not understand each other's words. ---- これは前置きとして、アメリカ人と付き合っていたのですが、2ヶ月前から喧嘩してしまって 今は戻るか戻らないかの状況にいます。 たまに会いたいけど結婚相手はさがすかも?みたいなことを言いながらも メールは毎日してます。 英語を理解していない私がいて、彼は私が英語を理解していないのに結婚できないみたいなことを 言っていました。 I have wonderful feelings for you.って好きという意味ですよね。 そのあとのI do not think we should or can marry. って結婚できると思わないということ?かと思っていましたがorって? そのあとdepply・・・ あとI don't think either・・・だんだんわからなくなってきました。 すみません。彼は否定の否定をよく使ってきます。 御手数ですがどうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 「二つの由来」をうまく英訳したいです

この本のタイトル△△には、二つの由来があります。  ひとつは、○○、もう1つは××です。 という英訳をしたいのですが、 △△ relates to two different origins. One is from ... しかし、originsを使うとルーツというニュアンスが強いような気がします。 △△ has to two different meanigs. 意味合い、でいいのか? △△ derives from two different xx このxxが思いつきません。 どなたかアドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 添削された文の意味が違っているかどうか

i found that there's no truth that i managed to protect from anything. (私が何ものからも必死で守ろうとした真実など無かったと分かった。) という文を先生に見せたら下記のように直されてしまいました。 i found that it’s not true that managed to protect myself from anything. この文では意味が違ってしまわないでしょうか? どう解釈したらいいのか教えて下さい>< また上の文に訂正すべき箇所があればその点もよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

Hahah, I think with the speaking, it's really just a matter of hearing it more. WIth any language, I think it's practice, practice and practice and you'll get better! Hahah, I'll write some Japanese then~ 俺10年生の時、日本に6週間の留学旅行をしてた。今年も留学するつもりなんだ。 今はブリスベンの日本人の友達はいる。日本に留学した時の友達もいる。 俺は去年の11月に19歳になった。 Yea, the floods have been bad in the city but the area I live in has been fine... The river has turned really brown and it'll probably be a while until it goes back to it's original colour. お願いします!!

• この英文であっていますか?

英訳文があっているかどうか、どなたか見ていただけないでしょうか。 「バレンタインデーの過ごし方って国によって全然違うみたいですね。あなたがいつか日本に来たら、きっと日本のバレンタインデーが気に入ると思いますよ。遅くなったけどあなたにバレンタインカードをe-mailで送っておきました。」 英訳文は ↓ です。 It seems like it's different from country to country how you spend St. Valentine's Day. If you come to Japan, I think you will like the Japanese version. It's a little too late, but I sent you a card by e-mail. どなたかよろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m