• ベストアンサー

theの使い方

haruwaspringの回答

回答No.4

The Japan Times刊 小泉賢吉郎 著の「英語のなかの複数と冠詞」 は参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語仮定法について

A: He is going to Europe this summer. B: Really? I wish I (  )with him. 1.can go 2.went 3.am going 4.could go この問題で正解は4だったのですが なぜ2はいけないのでしょうか。 分かる方いましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• whoseの用法

CathyがSarahにペンを借りようとしている場面です。 Cathy: Whose pen is this? Sarah: It's mine. It's got my name on it. Cathty: Can I borrow it to write a letter? Sarah: I hate lending things! Where's yours? Ask Kate if you can borrow hers. Or maybe Simon can lend you his. Cathy: You're joking, he's got more sense! そこで質問ですが、「Whose pen is this?」で、私が学校で習った記憶では 「Whose is this pen?」という構文でしたが、それらは全く同じように使っていいのでしょうか? また この会話で少し分かりにくかったのは、最後の he's got more sense! の部分なんですが、これは 「Simonなら あなたと違ってペンくらい貸してくれるよ。」という皮肉を込めたセリフと解釈していいでしょうか?

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

My fatherというタイトルです My father sells car parts. He works every day.He never takes a day off. This is because he works for me. I can go to university because he works for me. Therefore,I am grateful to him. 変なところありますか?ご指摘お願いします。

• 助動詞を教えてください。

(1)She is able to speak four languages. (2)It is probable that he was ill. (3)It is prohibited to park on this street. (4)It is all right if I give you a call this evening? 各組の文が同じ内容になるようにかっこに適語をいれてください (5)He must have taken the wrong train. →It is ( ) that he ( ) the wrong train (6)Would you like me to open the window? →( ) I open the window? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)She can speak four languages. (2)He must have been ill. (3)You must not park on this street. (4)Would you mind if I give you a call this evening? (5)certain,took (6)Shall になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 英訳 チェックお願いします

私にとって、大切な物はこのペンです。 My important one is this pen. どこで、これを手に入れたか思い出すことはできません。 I can’t remember where I got this しかし、とても使いやすく、気にいっています ここが訳せないです; 最初は、この種類のペンを二つ持っていましたがペン欲をしがっていた太郎に一本あげました First I had two pens of this kind But.I gave one to taro who want to pens(butが平気か不安 このペンを使うとテストでいい点数を取れるような気がします I feel like can take the good point on a test when I use this このペンを使って、これからもベストを尽くしていきたいです I will do the best using this pen チェックして、単語、文法、流れがおかしいところがあれば 訂正して頂けると嬉しいです。

• 添削お願いします。

What I like to do in my free time というタイトルです。 I play TV games in my free time. Among the games I like a video soccer game. I sometimes go to the movies. This is because I love movies. I can learn various things from amovies. Therefore,I often go to movie theaters.

• ensembleの意味

I've always invested in a couple of go-to outfit: smart-looking ensembles that I can wear in a variety of situations and I know I look sharp. This is worth spending some extra money on, I think ― go to a nice store and get a couple of chic outfits that you'll have ready to go on a moment's notice. That helps up internally as well as externally. ここでのensembleとhelps upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語

enough+to-V に書き換える問題です! 和訳もお願いします! (1)These tomatoes are quite ripe.We may eat them. (2)That test was very easy. Everyone was able to pass it. (3)On Sundays this street is quiet and safe.The children may play in it. (4)Flank is very strong.He can lift that heavy rock. (5)The Smiths are quite rich. They can buy a new car. (6)Johnny is 5.He can go to school now.

• 関係代名詞

「これは私が通っている学校です。」 と言いたいとき This is a school I go to. でよろしいでしょうか?なんかtoで終わるのは不自然な 感じがするのですが・・・ よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

My husband never speaks to me when he comes home from work. When I ask ,”How did everything go today? “ He says,” rough …” or “it’s a jungle out there” It’s a different story when we have guests or go visiting . Paul is the gabbiest guy in the crow-a real spellbinder. He comes up with the most interesting stories. People hang on every word. I think to myself , Why doesn’t he ever tell me these things ? This has been going on for 38 years. Paul started to go quiet on me after 10 years of marriage.