• ベストアンサー

PC key

Hi,all I cannot write in romaji. How can I return to normal mode?? Thanks, Bye.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

「日本語入力システム」とは MS-IME、ATOK などのことです。 IME であれば、以下の「トラブル」のエントリの中に当てはまる事例はありませんか: http://homepage2.nifty.com/winfaq/wxp/wxpfaq.html

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

The point is your Japanese input system cannot make things into Japanese characters, not its inability to write alphabets, I guess. What is your Japanese input system?

javatea_1985
質問者

補足

No. I usually write in japanese interface(romaji). After I push a unusual botton, I cannot use Japanese(romaji). What do I do?? Please write in Japanese! Thanks for your consideration, but javatea is Japanese... &..what is Japanese input system concretely"/(*▽*)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I would like to know if you ship to brazil and how can i do to by the sashimi knife. In ebay i can only buy for shipping in the USA

• Window 8 の product key

I re-installed my window. It's that window 8. And I can't find the product key in my PC. I send the mail to window support center, they said, ask the product company bcoz my window is on PC board. Could you please to tell me how can I get my window activation key. Thanks in advance! ※OKWaveより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, sorry, by the time I got back to you I had sold out of all my copies! Thanks for your interest though.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, thanks for your interest - sorry for replying so late - I'd be happy to sell them, are you having problems with checkout? Which country are out in? I can see if i can set up the correct settings. Thanks.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• 英語のメッセージを訳してほしいです

このメッセージを訳してください>< まだまだ英語力が足りずよくわかりません 英語の得意なかたお願いします! Thanks :-) im happy to tell you something about Italy, i'd love to know more about Japan and the language too. Right now i'd love to know how i can someone to message me in Japanese and i'll try to translate it so i can know what they tell me :-) If you like my Skype ID is Binomag, chatting i think is very good to exchange opinions and discuss about our countries and everything, for now bye!

• Legion T750i RAM Upgrade

legion t750i RAM upgrade. Hi, I want to upgrade the RAM in my Legion t750i desktop but I am not sure which type to buy that will work smoothly with the system. I hope you can help me, thanks! ※OKWAVEより補足:「Lenovo:デスクトップ(IdeaCentre・Lenovo等)」についての質問です。

• 接続詞howと長文

i do not mean to send for mail an object that uses you in Japan how much would cost to send it? pear tree me sends perfavore? satisfied I go to eat I return endured thanks to after。接続詞howと長文で意味が全く解からないのですが、どう訳せるのでしょうか・・・。長文を訳すコツもありましたら教えて下さい

• Questions in English

I cannot read and write Japanese. Can I ask questions in this site?

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.