• 締切済み

XのWEEKEND

この曲のギターソロが終わった後の I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your hart I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your hart の後、CDではTOSHIが、ライブではHIDEが半デスで英語で何か言ってるんですけど、一体なんて言ってるんですか?

みんなの回答

• ryo_1418
  • ベストアンサー率11% (6/53)
回答No.1

「No Way out」です

raperaperape
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。すっきりしました。

関連するQ&A

• X JAPANのWEEK END

2番の歌詞で「I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart」のあとにシングルver.ではTOSHI、ライブver.ではHIDEが歌詞にはのっていない何かをさけんでいる?のですが、何と言っているのでしょうか?教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• X JAPAN WEEK END

XJAPAN の WEEKEND の曲の事なんですが、 ライブバージョンのWEEKENDでギターソロが終わって すぐの所でHIDEがなにか叫ぶんですがいつもなんと 言っているのでしょうか??歌詞わかる方お願いします。 そこのセリフは歌詞にも書いてなくて困っています。 WEEK END I'm at with end ーーー (ギターソロ) I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart              ←ここで何か叫んでます。

• 和訳お願いします(;_;)

歌詞なんですが意味が知りたいので和訳できる方お願いします(;_;) STAY WITH ME BY MY SIDE NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT FOREVER AND EVER GIRL OH I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BOY TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE IS ON OUR SIDE SO TELL ME BABY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE, YOUR MINE

• ~ Women are From Heaven ~英語詩の訳し方を教えて下さい!

~ Women are From Heaven ~ From far beyond the heavens above, You came down upon me like a beautiful dove. but now your gone, and I feel a great pain as I grow eager to learn, my love sustains But, punished by patients I still must wait, but maybe waiting helps me more appreciate. That beauty is more than just beauty and Love is more than just love, yet another reason why God sent you from above, Like God sent his son Jesus, who after a while sacrificed for our sin And like him I am fighting for a cause, whether I win or lose I'll try to be with you till the end. こんにちは。こちらの詩の訳し方を教えて下さい。 お願い致します。

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• 洋楽の歌詞を意訳して頂きたいです!

Google翻訳やdeepl、その他の翻訳サービスでも所々しっくり来ず…。リアルな日本語で意訳できる方、いらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いいたします。切実です…。 クレイグ・リーバー 「Nothing Comes Close」 [Verse 1] How‌ ‌can‌ ‌I‌ ‌compare‌ ‌thee‌ ‌ When‌ ‌no-one‌ ‌ever‌ ‌ever‌ ‌could‌ ‌come‌ ‌close‌ ‌ Look‌ ‌around‌ ‌but‌ I can't see That is usually just how it goes Brought a new horizon Opened up a door to something more Spun me 'round and you shook me Got me tainted to the core [Bridge] So tell me, tell me, tell me what to do When nothing, nothing, no one ever comes close to you Close to you [Chorus]※1 For the longest time I've been trying to find someone like you But I keep crashing back into All the things that you would do For the longest time I've been out of my mind trying to lose Every single trace save you But I know it's true That nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you No nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you And a million days and million ways I know this to be true That nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you [Verse 2] When I close my eyes now Like I got your smile going on repeat You're the star of my movie But now it's done still stuck in my seat Ain't getting off easy Like‌ I'm doing time, yeah, without parole Got me flirting with disaster But I'm all in got gold for gold [Bridge] So tell me, tell me, tell me what to do When nothing, nothing, no one ever comes close to you Close to you [Chorus]※1繰り返し

• It calls to me

I love your writing. It calls to me, your writing, your vulnerability, your truthfulness.https://www.thecut.com/2016/06/ask-polly-what-did-i-do-to-deserve-this.html It calls to meはどのような意味でしょうか?your vulnerability, your truthfulnessはItと同格でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 What am I trying to hide Let's hear the secret that you keep I've been misunderstood Until it all came to me

• シャーリーンの愛はかげろうのように

Oh, I've been to Georgia and California and anywhere I could run I took the hand of a preacher man and we made love in the sun But I ran out of places and friendly faces because I had to be free I've been to paradise but I've never been to me 最後のI've never been to me がわかりません。 ご教授お願いします。

• 英詩を和訳して下さい。

次の英詩を和訳して下さい。 何やら愛の迷いを歌っているようなのですが、よく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。      The Flight Sara Teasdale Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow, Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow, Let our flight be far in sun or blowing rain -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me again?* Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam, Take me far away to the hills that hide your home; Peace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?*

専門家に質問してみよう