• ベストアンサー

X JAPAN WEEK END

XJAPAN の WEEKEND の曲の事なんですが、 ライブバージョンのWEEKENDでギターソロが終わって すぐの所でHIDEがなにか叫ぶんですがいつもなんと 言っているのでしょうか??歌詞わかる方お願いします。 そこのセリフは歌詞にも書いてなくて困っています。 WEEK END I'm at with end ーーー (ギターソロ) I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart              ←ここで何か叫んでます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • satta1
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.2

No way outだったと記憶しておりますが、違ったらごめんなさい。

asigfoasig
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 発音的にもそぅだと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

自分も気になってました! この前カラオケでWEEK ENDを歌った時、そのセリフの部分に「I want your heat!」って書いてありました。 でも何回聞いてもそう聞こえないんですよね。。

asigfoasig
質問者

お礼

たぶんその歌詞はTOSHIのセリフ後の HIDEのコーラス部分ですかね?? その言葉の後にくるセリフです^^;;

関連するQ&A

• X JAPANのWEEK END

2番の歌詞で「I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your heart」のあとにシングルver.ではTOSHI、ライブver.ではHIDEが歌詞にはのっていない何かをさけんでいる?のですが、何と言っているのでしょうか?教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• XのWEEKEND

この曲のギターソロが終わった後の I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your hart I've nothing to lose (Love me till the end) Except your hart の後、CDではTOSHIが、ライブではHIDEが半デスで英語で何か言ってるんですけど、一体なんて言ってるんですか?

• 和訳お願いします(;_;)

歌詞なんですが意味が知りたいので和訳できる方お願いします(;_;) STAY WITH ME BY MY SIDE NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT FOREVER AND EVER GIRL OH I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BOY TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE IS ON OUR SIDE SO TELL ME BABY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE, YOUR MINE

• 浜田省吾のMONEYの英語部分の意味を教えて下さい

先日、友人がカラオケで浜田省吾の『MONEY』を熱唱していたのですが、 英語の歌詞の部分が何となくは意味が分かるのですが、ハッキリとは 分かりません。 歌全体の歌詞を考慮して、どんな意味になるのか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 歌詞は以下のサイトで確認出来ます。 http://lyric.kget.jp/lyric/th/tp/ Money makes him crazy Money changes everthing I´ve got nothing Nothing to lose...

• X-Japanの紅の日本語訳

I could not look back,you'd gone away from me I felt my heart ache I was afraid of following you When I had looked at the shadows on the wall I started running into the night to find the truth in me こちらの英語歌詞の日本語訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします☆

• Charlene の歌の歌詞

彼女の有名な『愛はかげろうのように(I've Never Been To Me)』という最近パナソニックのCMにも用いられている歌がありますよね。 この歌詞の中に題名にもなっている I've been to paradise but I've never been to me という部分はどのように訳せばいいのでしょうか? been to “me” の部分がわかりません。 教えてください。お願いします。

• ~ Women are From Heaven ~英語詩の訳し方を教えて下さい!

~ Women are From Heaven ~ From far beyond the heavens above, You came down upon me like a beautiful dove. but now your gone, and I feel a great pain as I grow eager to learn, my love sustains But, punished by patients I still must wait, but maybe waiting helps me more appreciate. That beauty is more than just beauty and Love is more than just love, yet another reason why God sent you from above, Like God sent his son Jesus, who after a while sacrificed for our sin And like him I am fighting for a cause, whether I win or lose I'll try to be with you till the end. こんにちは。こちらの詩の訳し方を教えて下さい。 お願い致します。

• 日本語に訳してください。

以下の英文を、日本語に訳して頂けますか? ある歌詞の一部なんですがよくわからないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 I've been to paradise. But I've never been to me.

• 次の英語が分かりません

洋楽の歌詞について疑問があります (歌詞は質問文の最後に引用します) 質問1 パラグラフ2のIs it overですが このitはパラグラフ3のliesだと思うのですが。 もし、このitがloveなら、次のようになり、 なんとなくですが、不自然な気もします 「僕たちの関係はもう終わりなのかい? それなら僕は再び恋を知ることができる。 恋を信じられるのさ、貴方が『恋は終わりよ』という時に」 そんな醒めた感じなんですかね、上記の解釈だとなんか話者は半分諦めてますよね、 歌詞全体を通して、youに対して話者はもう少し積極的なような気がしたのですが このitはliesではなくloveですか? 質問2 あとgiven any timeについてはどうでしょう? at any given time「いつでも」という意味でしょうか つまり、at any time [ever]と同じですか 「いつでも、太陽までもが冷たくなるでしょう」ということでしょうか? これはgiven time「時間があれば」という意味でしょうか、、、、 「ぐずぐずしていたら(時間を与えられたら)、太陽は冷たくなるでしょう」なのかな パラグラフ1 Another night with that look in your eyes How long have we been waiting with nothing left to say We come together, but we're always alone We tell the same sad story anyway I've been around you for a long, long time You can tell me anything, you gotta let me know パラグラフ2 Is it over So I can learn to love again I'll believe it when I hear you say That it's over Then I can learn to fly again Do you need to say goodbye to me パラグラフ3 There's no reason we should tell any lies 'Cause the truth reveals anything we try to hide So if you open up your heart to me I will take your hand in mine パラグラフ4 We've been together for a long, long time You can let me in, you gotta let me know Given any time even the sun will grow cold When the fire dies inside But I wanna know if the flame still burns For you and me

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

専門家に質問してみよう