• ベストアンサー

訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

To be honest, I have Todd, but I don't have too many other friends that I can talk to openly. I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. この部分をうまく訳せません<(_ _)>誰か手伝っていただけないでしょうか??being passed なんてどう訳していいか全くわかりません。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.3

これも自信はないが・・・、 the fear of judgement とは、the fear of being judged の意味ではありませんか? あなたが何かに悩んでいることで、他人から非難される、批判されるおそれも、文通相手を持つことで、和らげられる ぐらいの意味でしょうか?

その他の回答 (3)

• vegan
  • ベストアンサー率47% (124/261)
回答No.4

多少は意訳ですが、以下のような意味だと思います。 I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. 「ペンパルだと、(自分の悩み等を)オープンに話をしても、(自分の知っている)人にその話が伝わる事もないし、話した事によって相手(ペンパル)から評価されるという事もあまり気にしなくていいと思う。」 後半の「相手から評価される」うんぬんの部分ですが、これは、実際に知っている人だと、自分の話した事によって、誤解されたり、「ああ、この人はこんな人なんだ」と決めつけられたりするのが心配になったりするけど、ペンパルだと相手にどのように思われても、実生活に支障を来す訳ではないので、もっと気楽に、オープンに話が出来るという事を言っていると思います。

shimesonian
質問者

お礼

理解しやすい回答ありがとうございます。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. 判断を下す不安も軽減する…ではないでしょうか? いろんな人と共有して色んな意見を聞くので、判断する時に間違った判断を下す心配も減る・・・という感じかな、と思ったのですが。

• Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.1

自信はないですが・・・、 being passed to other people は分詞構文で、「他の人に伝えると」ぐらいの意味ではないでしょうか? 文通相手を持つことは、あなたがおっしゃっているような心配事を 他の人と共有することで、少しは和らげることができると思います。 というような意味だと思います。 違っていたら申し訳ないです。

shimesonian
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。passは伝える、共有という意味もあったんですね。 I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement はどうなんでしょうか??

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします

明日がテストなのにうっかり先生に質問するのを忘れてしまい、大変困ってます。 She is the part of me that wants to say rude things. the part of me(私の一部分)を修飾しているのが wants to say rude things(失礼なことを言いたい)というのは分かるのですが 上手く一文に訳せません。 筆者(me)は彼女(she)を通してそれらの感情を表現しているそうです。

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いします! 夢についての話です。 Not Being Able to Get off the Train If your dream is about not being able to get off the train, you may be frightened of getting to your destination. It may mean that you have started something you can't stop, and you feel out of control. Fire A dream about fire may wean that you have warm feelings, but it may also mean that your hopes are being destroyed. A fire out of control could represent your fear of being out of control.

• 訳を見てください

異性の友達から貰ったメッセージです。訳を見ていただきたいのですが、部分部分に分らないところがあります。彼は、”あなたにはほかにできることがある、自分は家族が日本にいないからいつもひとりだ。じぶんはあなたの邪魔をしたくない。” このような感じでいいのしょうか?他にどのような訳になりますか?教えて下さい。お願いします When I say you have a lot of options, I mean that you have other things you could do and I a pretty sure that there other people you have to see! It is the holiday season and I know, family comes first! And I don't have anyone in Japan, so I am very sad and lonely! So that's why I say you have a lot of options! I don't want any trouble so I won't bother you! I'm sorry....  

• 日本語訳で質問です。

遠距離恋愛中の彼からのメールで分からない訳し方があったので、英語のわかる方お願いします。翻訳機はやめてください。 (1)Seriously, I do. (2)This is very important to me to be able to handle being away from each other. Like I said, this will happen again. Not me moving somewhere else and not being with you, but being gone for 6 months at a time. I know I probably sound mean or cold when I say things like that, but that's not what I'm trying to do. (3)I will try to put some pictures up once I do.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

But this phenomenon also arises from the fact that Americans assume that anyone who has anything to say will respond immdiately, or will even interrupt others before the other person is finished. There are simply different sets of rules for turn-taking. Therefore, one of the first things I say to my students studying culturally appropriate ways of speaking English is "Say something. Speak up and speak out. And do it quickly." 和訳 しかしこの現象は,何か言いたい事がある人はすぐに返事するか相手が話し終える前に話を遮ったりさえするものとアメリカ人は考えているという事実にも起因する.ターンテイキングの為の単に違う物差しが存在する.そのため,文化的見地から適切な英語を話す方法を学んでいる学生たちに,私が一番初めに言う事のひとつは,「何か言いなさい.声に出して遠慮せず言いなさい.思ったらすぐに」だ.

• よろしくお願いします

I am also constantly paranoid that people are talking about me, which I have found out that they do, and often. They say things such as, "She doesn't deserve to be part of (specific group here)." My crush's best friend is the leader of most of these things. I care way too much about what people think about me. This also has lead to me thinking badly about myself. They think about me as lesser than them, I think that too. I actually start to speak up, or be myself, I do/say something stupid, and then I go back into my shell. I am constantly beating myself down with my thoughts. What do I do? think aboutをthink ofに変えるとどうニュアンスが違ってくるでしょうか?あと、They think about me as lesser than themの訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳がわかりません。

it's all about being yourself. この訳がすごい訳しにくいです。 This is probably my favorite Kyary Pamyu Pamyu song. I also managed to find the English translation of the lyrics (so I could read them), and it's all about being yourself. 全文がこれです。

• 高校1年 英文翻訳

★至急翻訳お願いします Life is full of adventures. Never give up,and have more guts! These are the mottos kept in Akiko 's mind. I don't like to think about the things I can't do. Instead ,I like to think about the things I can do. I want people around me to change and I also want to change and grow. By making the most of her abilities,she hopes that other deaf people will follow suit. I believe dreams are for everyone

• 訳がよく分かりません。。

We read books which help us say things we are on the verge of saying anyway but cannot quite say without help. (1)help us sayはhelp 人 to doのtoが省略されている。 (2)on the verge of Vingは「今にも~しそうで」というイディオム (3)主節はwe read books であることは分かるのですが、 訳がうまくできません。 助けなしでは言えないということが言いたいんでしょうか。

• 訳とドル

この訳と解釈を教えてください。 But if you want to live here with me think I can find you a job. You may have to cook. I'm also a unknown writer on side of being a warehouse man for Hhgregg. でももしあなたが私とここに住むなら私があなたに仕事を探してあげる あなたは料理・・・・?すみませんおしえてください あと、ついででいいのですが、調べてもわからなかったのですが、 インディアナ州で9ドル37セントとは日本円でいくらぐらいなのでしょうか?