• ベストアンサー

和訳

It is a fine physical condition. Have you already slept? Let's go to the movie when becoming a leave. 日本語にしてみてください。 体調万全です。 既に眠りましたか? 暇になったら、映画に行きましょう。 って、書きたいんですけど・・・ あってますか??

• nao-to
  • お礼率26% (217/805)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

I'm pretty fine! Are you already in bed? Let's go watching a movie when you are free. って感じはどうですか?

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

I'm in good physical condition. (解説)私の体調なので、主語は I にしたほうがよいです。 Are you alredy in bed? (解説)Have you alredy slept?でも通じると思います。ただ    こちらの表現も簡単で良いと思います。 Let's go to a movie in your free time. (解説)the movieだと「その映画」となり、2人の中で共通認識の     ある映画になります。 a movieだと、映画なら何でも良い     という事になります。     暇になったらは、leaveは少々難しいので、free timeあたり     でいいと思いますよ。

• kogomi
  • ベストアンサー率38% (31/80)
回答No.2

すみません。 あまりにも口語調になってしまったようです。 mighty = very で使う人は少ないかな。方言に近いです。 I'm doing just fine. (ふつーに元気です。)などは?

• kogomi
  • ベストアンサー率38% (31/80)
回答No.1

I'm doing mighty fine. Are you asleep yet? Let's go watch a movie when you get some time free. なんてのは?

nao-to
質問者

お礼

I'm doing mighty fine. ここがよくわかりません・・・ 「mighty fine」って、すごい罰金って 意味なんじゃありませんか??

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I have to let you know when I go there この英文を和訳したとき 1、そちらに行く時(行く直前)に知らせなければならない 2、いつ行くか知らせなければならない どちらの意味になりますか? それとも前後の文脈次第で意味合いは変わるのでしょうか? ご教示願います。

• 和訳をお願いします

… (1)The city-state was also important because it was possible for intellectual rebels to leave one location and go to another, thereby maintaining a condition of relatively free inquiry. (2)That the merchants would have wished to have their sons educated requires explanation in itself, of course, especially because, unlike in China, education was not a route to power and wealth.

• ネイティブの英語表現・・・

先日、外国の方と英語でお話しする機会があり、分からなかった表現をメモして、その後調べたのですが、どんなに探してもHITしません。 自分なりに考えてみましたが、自信がないので、もしよろしければ、日本語訳を教えてください。 **************************************************************** (1)Have a sweet dream. これは、「良い夢を」ということなんでしょうか? (2)How did you sleep? これは、「よく眠れましたか」という意味なんでしょうか? (3)I slept fine. これは、「よく眠れました」という意味なんでしょうか? (4)Let's go eat. これは、「食べに行こう」という意味なんでしょうか? もしそうであるのなら、Let's go eat lunch.という表現になるのではないんですか? (5)That was delicious. これは、「あれはおいしかった」という意味なんでしょうか? (6)I want to see you. これは、「あなたに会いたい」という意味なんでしょうか? **************************************************************** また、この他にも現地で使える、そして役に立つようなネイティブの英語表現を教えて下さると嬉しいです。 ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• Let's~の否定形

こんにちは。 映画に行きましょう。 Let's go out a movie.ですよね。 映画に行かないでおきましょう。 Let's not go out a movie. Don't let's go out a movie. こちらの2文の違いはあるのでしょうか。 今までLet's○○の否定形はLet's not ○○だと思ってたのですが、Don's let'sの表現を見かけたので疑問に思いました。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳してください Anyway maybe someday in the close future, we can have a chance to go out! But let's make it smooth. We don't have to rush everything right! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 和訳をお願いします。

たいへん個人的な質問で申し訳ありませんが、英語の歌詞の意味がどうしても気になるので、ご回答いただきたいです。 個人で楽しむだけなので多少意訳でも結構です。 I saw a sign,when you go I lose my mind. So I'm like a star tonight,when you stay it will be shining bright. I have a dream,when I close my eyes,I see. You are staying by my side,we have a party to the morning light. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳おねがいします。

So it will be the same city,but yuor first move? I hope you have a good experience moving to your new work place. When do you go?

• 和訳お願いします☆*゜

well you usually only have to tip people like taxi driver's and When you leave a Restaurant from eating in except fast food restaurants like McDonalds Taco Bell etc. and if i were you id either wait a bit till you know more or have a translator with you =] 彼女はペンパルで、アメリカに行くのにチップについてが心配と話しました。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

届いたメールをもたもた翻訳していたら、相手から2通目が届いてしまいました。 相手も早く返事が欲しいようなので、英語の精通した方に和訳をお願いしたいと思います。 AからEは数字でFは生き物の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。 1通目 I must acknowledge the fact that i am very impressed with your email and in every indication you have proven not to purchase my animals for investment purpose which others do but first of all because you love this stunning and wonderful creatures as well as i do and will be more than willing to take very good care of them when in your possession. I think A JPY(Yen) should be equivalent to C GBP(Pounds) in my currency and i must let you know it is not a bad offer at all though i normally go for D - E GBP. I might be willing to consider but first of all,i think purchasing a pair will be more better to an individual,unless you already have some available and moreover, i do not find it comfortably at all separating my animals. Like i said,i have a pair up for sale at the moment and you will not want to let them go if seriously interested in a F pair,so let me know if you will be taking the pair should i consider your offer? Your English is not bad at all, don't get discouraged since i perfectly understand you. 2通目 I hope you must have seen my previous email. Let me know if you will be making a purchase on the pair,so as to proceed further with reservation and shipment when appropriate since i have got other offers coming in. Like i said before,your offer have been accepted depending if you will be taking a pair or singles?