• ベストアンサー

英文の勉強方法

Today is the end of the day in 2005. It will be so busy day for me. I will prepare for the new years breakfirst. We call it "Osechi-ryohri".There are many kind of "Osechi-ryohri". One of them is "ozoh-ni". I like it very much.When I make it I prepare many foods.Chikin,daikon,carrot,goboh,komatsuna,mituba,negi and naruto.There are many foods in it.Oh,I forgot! And Omochi. Ozoh-ni is good for our health,don't you think so? おはようございます、いつも一番に起きる私です、家族はスヤスヤ睡眠中。皆さんの助けを借りて、勉強しています。私の勉強方法は、見たり思った事を頭の中で英語にしてみる事です。今朝は書いてみました。簡単な言葉でしか表現できません。もっといい勉強方法があったら、教えて欲しいのですが。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

Gです。 がんばっていますね。 私はがんばっている人が好きです。 ちょっとまた磨きをかけてみますね。 >Today is the end of the day in 2005. Today is the last day for 2005. 2005の(にとって)最後の日です。 >It will be so busy day for me. OKです。 >I will prepare for the new years breakfirst. breakfastですね。 fastとは断食のことで、それを「壊す」から朝食なんですね。 最初の、を意味する、firstと覚えてしまいそうですが、気をつけてくださいね。 >we call it "Osechi-ryohri".There are many kind of "Osechi-ryohri". One of them is "ozoh-ni". I like it very much.When I make it I prepare many foods. chikin, daikon, carrot, goboh, komatsuna, mituba, negi and naruto. When I make it, I use many different ingredients, like chicken,,,,, と言う表現ですね。 これで、作るときに、いろいろな違った食材を使います、と言う表現なわけです。 >There are many foods in it. ここも、そのまま食べる食材ではないので、foodsではなく、ingredienceと言う単語はもう使ってしまいましたので、many stuff, many things,と言うような表現が使えます。 >Oh,I forgot! And Omochi. Ozoh-ni is good for our health, don't you think so? いいですね。 この「いいですね」は二つの意味があります。 文章が良いですね、OKです、と言う意味で、おもちが好きな私には「いいですねぇ」と言うフィーリングが入っています。 見たり思ったりすることを英語で素直に表現することは私は大変言い勉強だと信じます。 そして、このカテでまた書いて添削してもらえばいいわけです。 あ、そうか、こういう表現が使えるんだ。と言う勉強になるわけです。 フィーリングに基づいて書けばそのフィーリングをどう表現したらいいかを勉強できるわけですから直接的に英語をもっとうまく使える勉強になるわけです。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

いつも細かくありがとうございます、これからもgooで勉強させていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#20688
noname#20688
回答No.4

英語も日本語も似ています。 作文するには読書を重ねることです。あまり本を読まないで作文をすると、稚拙で貧弱な文章しか書けなくなりますが、本を読んでばかりで あまり文章を書かない人は表現力がつきません。英語の場合だと 和英辞典と首っ引きで作文してもギコチない文章になりがちです。 ブログとか日記ならいいんですが、外国人に読んでもらうとすれば、daikonとかgobohの説明もいるでしょう。それから、itの使いすぎでです。関係代名詞を上手に使ってもっとまとめるとスマートな文章になります。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

スマートな文章....そんな文章を書けるように頑張ります。ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • M_rt
  • ベストアンサー率22% (19/86)
回答No.2

画期的にどうでもいいことですが2行目『breakfirst』は『breakfast』の間違いだと思いました。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

そうだ!前にも間違えた事を思い出しました。今後は間違える事は無いと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

英語の勉強をする目的にもよりますが、受験や検定を目的にしているなら、単語や長文の勉強をしたほうがいいとおもいます。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

ありがとございます、単語をもっと覚えたいと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

こんばんは。間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 誰の意見を信じるべきか? Who's opinion should I believe?    Whose opinion should I believe? Who's opinion should I trust   Whose opinion should I trust    Which opinion should I buy?  あと何年かかることやら・・・ (溜息まじりに) Who knows how long it will take? I don't know how long it will take. (not ? but .)  There is no telling how long it will take.    I wonder how many more years it will take. ひさしぶりに会った友達に「話したい事が沢山あるんだ!」 I have a lot to say. I have many things to speak with you.  There are a lot of things I want to tell you. I have a lot things what I'd like to talk to you.

• 至急!英文の訂正お願いします

ポケモンについての英文を自分で作ったのですが、たぶん文法的に間違っています。 訂正してください、お願いします。 ただ、口頭で読む文章なのでコンマなどは訂正しなくてかまいません Hello, I’d like to tell you about Pokémon. You know that Pokémon is very popular game all over the world. However, you may not know why it is so popular. Well, I’m going to talk about, First, the charming of Pokémon characters, second the interesting of Pokémon battle, third variety of enjoyable this game. First, there are a lot of charming Pokémon in this game. The number of Pokémon was 151 at first, but now there are more than 670 Pokémon. For example, cool and strong Pokémon, which loved by boys, cute and pretty Pokémon which loved by girls. There are Pokémon, which look like animals, insects, and so on. You will surely find Pokémon of the oneself preference. Second is the interesting of Pokémon battle. It’s easy for you to play the Pokémon battle. You only have to select one skill of four them. However, you have to think about your Pokémon’s type and rival’s Pokémon’s type. For example, when your Pokémon’s type is fire, your Pokémon has advantage for leaf type of Pokémon but has disadvantage for water type of Pokémon. Furthermore, if you want to, you can use item. The method of the Pokémon battle is simple, but is very deep. So you are able to enjoy any number of times. Third, this game has a lot of events. So, after you clear the game, you can play in many ways. For example, there will be the person who I obtain all Pokémon, and wants to complete Pokémon illustrated book and, There will be the person who wants to let one's beloved Pokémon win the championship at a contest. There will be the person wanting to do a lot of communication play with the friend and, There will be the person who wants to give the person who wants to collect rare items, a level of Pokémon more. Even if it is said that there is the way of enjoying approximately the number of Pokémon, it is not exaggeration. Well, I have talked about the reason with popularity of Pokémon. Thank you very much. Are there any questions or comments? Please post them on our class website.

• カレンダーについての英文。 

Calendar usually makes us realize the date, a day of the week and our schedule. So calendar is very useful for us to check the date, a day of the week and our schedule. A week is made up 5 week days and 2 holidays. Week days are from Monday to Friday for students and holidays are Saturday and Sunday. Week days are written by black figure and Saturday is written by blue it and Sunday is written by red it most calendars. Each country is different from to start a day of the week in a week. Most Japanese style calendars is written from Sunday to Saturday in a week. On another side Chinese style calendar is written from Monday to Sunday in a week. Each month is different from date. Some months have 31 days, some months have 30 days. Especially February has 28 days, every 4 years it has 29 days. These day many people use digital calendar, for example smart phone. On another side many people use paper calendar too. I prefer paper calendar to digital calendar because I’m not good at operating machine and paper calendar is easy to write. こちらの添削及び追加したほうがよい事項があれば、英文でかいていただけるとうれしいです

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Lots of people will come to the expo from all over the world. On the 22nd April, there is a big event named "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Day." There will be many events on the U.K. and Ireland everywhere in the expo on that day. Many guests from the U.K. are coming to the event. I am going to the expo on that day. I am looking forward to knowing who comes from the U.K. event という単語が重複してしまっているところが気になっています。ひとつめの event は "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Day" というイベントの事を言っています。もうひとつは「その日に予定されているたくさんの催し」 の事を There will be many events として表現しています。event 以外の単語を使ってこの2つを区別した方がいいんでしょうか? しかし別の単語が思い浮かびません…。 Many guests from the U.K. は英国からその日に会場に訪れる来賓客のことを言っているのですが、guset だけで来賓という意味になりますか? ※ expo = 愛知万博の事です。すでにこれより前の文で愛知万博については説明してありますので、この文中では説明は不要です。 長文で申し訳ありません、気付いた点だけでもかまいませんのでどなたか添削していただけるとありがたいです、お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 東大の英文。

次の東大の英文の大意は参考書に載って居るのですが、大意は飽くまで大意で有って、分かり難かったです。 沢山の日本語を使って、以下の英文を訳して貰えませんでしょうか? We all agree that the aim of education is to fit the child for life;however, there are as many opinions as to how that fitting is to be done as there are men to hold them.For example,fully half of our teachers cannot see that imagination is the root of all civilization. Like love, imagination may very fairly be said to ‘make the world go round,’ but, as it works out of sight, it is given very little credit for what it performs. (東大) 是非是非宜しくお願い申し上げ致します!

• 再度自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題1 Crop plants created using the latest biotechnology are commonly called genetically modified (GM) foods. Although GM foods have the potential to solove many problems, some people are concerned about them. For example, in the United States, the world`s largest GM foods producer, labeling of GM foods and food products has been an issue. Agribusiness industries think that labeling should be voluntary. On the other hand, consumer interest groups demand that GM foods products be labeled. If labeling of GM foods is required, however, farmers and factories will raise their prices and there will be addional costs to consumers. Q. Do you think labeling of GM foods should be required? Give your opinion in about 40 words. Answer in English. {ANSWER} I think many consumers want to know what foods we eat every day are like. If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the imformation is hiden. So, I think labeling of GM foods should be required. [40words] 問題2 今日では、作業用、ペット型、人間型など、さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されているが、あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか?70語程度の英語で述べなさい。 [ANSWER] I want a human robot who take care of personal needs. He always wakes me up on time, always make a breakfast for me, and always clean up in my room. Of course, I not only rely on him, but also sometimes I must do for myself. However, honestly, I`m weak only to wake up and clean up. So I want him to help me to wake up and to clean up. [ 72words] どこか間違っているところや、表現がいまいちなところを教えてください。また、何点くらいか評価の方もお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

There are many SDF people living in my area. I've got friends from the SDE families. Two of them will transfer to Mainland from next month. I have experienced that many times so far. Bat, I can't get used to it even if I have experienced it many times. I think deeply, Breaking up is a tough thing to go through. I wonder when I can meet her again. 私の住んでいる地域には沢山の自衛隊の方がいます。私の友人もその家族です。 その中の二人が来月転勤します。 私はこれまでに何度も別れを経験してます。しかし何度経験してもなれるとはありません。 別れというのは本当に辛いものだとつくづく思います。 いつかまた彼女に会えるかしら…

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。

バッテリーリフレッシュ診断
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ノートパソコンNS700/Jのバッテリーリフレッシュ診断について
  • 診断ツールを使用してもバッテリーは良好と表示されるが問題ないか
  • 5年前に購入したパソコンを毎日使用していて診断ツールを信用できるか
回答を見る