• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:再度自由英作文の添削をお願いします。)

Should GM Foods be Labeled? The Controversy Surrounding Labeling of Genetically Modified Foods

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Genetically modified (GM) foods, created using biotechnology, have raised concerns among some people.
  • The labeling of GM foods is a contentious issue, with agribusiness industries advocating for voluntary labeling and consumer interest groups demanding mandatory labeling.
  • However, requiring labeling may result in increased prices for farmers, factories, and consumers.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 問題1 最後の「I think labeling of GM foods should be required.」を最初に持ってきてはどうでしょうか。 その理由が最初の2文だと思いますが、気になったのは、 If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the information is hidden. (imformation → information、hiden → hidden) というところです。この文だと、自分は気にしないけど、多くの消費者が気にするからラベルがあった方がいいのではと思うし、自分がそういう消費者だったら気にすると思う、という意味合いになります。 もしそういう言い方であれば、仮定法を使って、 If I were one of them, I would feel it uncomfortable ... ともできます。 問題2 who take care of personal needs. → who takes care of personal needs. make a breakfast for me → makes a breakfast for me clean up in my room. → cleans up in my room. him to help me to wake up and to clean up. → help me wake up and clean up.  * help の後は原型がきます。

noname#126371
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。 結構ちょこちょこミスしちゃってることがよく分かりました。 「もしワタシが彼らの立場だったら、ワタシは不快に思うだろう」 という文を書きたかったのですが、ちょっと意味不明な部分になってしまいました。 どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 The power of words (答) I believe the power of words. Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words. In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu". It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words. Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world. You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent. However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act. (日本語文) 私は言葉の力を信じます。 たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。 日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。 これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。 また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。 あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。 それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

現在の法律では大人は20歳からであるが、これに賛成か それとも、例えば18歳に下げるべきか、22歳に上げるべきか あなたの意見を書きなさい ↓ In my opinion, eighteen-year-old people in Japanese should be adults. I think so because some eighteen-year-old people are working, therefore they are in charge of society. So, it is reasonable that the age of majority should be reduced--to 18 私の意見では、18歳の日本人は大人であるべきです。 何故そのように考えたかというと、18歳で働いている人もおり、彼らは社会的責任を負っています。 だから、成人年齢を18歳に引き下げるというのは合理的です。 何も調べて書いていないので、レベルは低いですが、試験本番と同じような環境でやってみました。単語数は50くらいまでしか増やせません。 ですので、大学入試の観点から添削をお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文: 次のような想定で手紙の一部を書け。 「あなたが中学生のときから文通を続けてきたJamesが初めて日本を訪れることになった。滞在期間は1月から2月までではどうかと言ってきた。それに対して、(1)来日の時期は3月末からの1ヶ月間にした方がよいとすすめ、(2)なぜその方がよいかを具体的に説明し、返事を出す事にした。 印刷してある書き出しの部分に続けて、上記の(1)と(2)の内容を入れて、40語程度で書け。」 Dear James, I was delighted to get your letter and learn that you will be able to visit Japan in the near future. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to show you some of the famous places in Japan. You said in your letter that you would like to come for one month from January to February._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please let me know if that would be all right with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. My regards to your parents. Sincerely, yours, 自分の解答: I recommend that, however, you come for one month from in the end of March. That is why it will be still cold for getting around, and in spring, you can see a lot of beautiful Sakura which is popular for visitors in Japan. (44words)

• 北大2013自由英作文の添削お願いします。

Question People rescued in the mountains in Japan should pay the full costs of their rescue.Do you agree or disagree? Explain why in 70-100 words giving two reasons to support your opinion. 自分の解答 I agree with this opinion. There are two reasons for me to think so.First,in Jpan the high costs for rescues are paid for by ordinary citizens' taxes. The costs should be used not for one citizen but for all citizens,say,for local festivals and repairing public facilities etc.Second,paying the full costs of their rescues may bring about more accidents because it makes climbers more careless. That's why people should pay the full costs of their rescues by themselves.(84) スペル、文法、語法等のチェックお願いします。 減点方式30点満点です。 他に、こうした方がいい等があれば宜しくお願いします。

• 自由英作文のお願い

自由英作文のお願い                                                                                                                条件・日本において成人は18歳からにすべきだ。                                                                                             I do not agree with this statement that the age of adulthood in Japan should be 18, as in many other countries. I have a reason why I think so. I think that it is too young for teenager to have many responsibilities as an adult and teenager should learn varyous things. Needless to say, as they grow older, they need to have more responsibilities as an adult, so i think that this would make it possible for them to concentrate on studying. It may be too much to say that the longer you learn, the more you will be a good person. Thus, what is important is that teenager should concentrate on studying and hoe we consider them seriously.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします 3

英作文の添削をお願いします また、英文が英語のロジック(論理)にあっているかや、間違いについて、なぜ間違えなのかを教えていただければ嬉しいです。 昔は同じ町内に怖い大人が必ずいて、子どもが人 として恥ずかしいことをすると、いつも本気に なって説教してくれたものである。そこには、子 どもを地域社会全体で育てるのだという強い意識 が存在していたのだと思う。そんな雰囲気のおか げで、子供も自分は社会の一員であるという自覚 をはぐくんでいくことができた。 [京都] There used to be a few strict adults in a town. When children did something immoral, they always scolded children in earnest. I think the adults had common thoughts that they have to bring up children in the town. Owing to their efforts, the children learned to think of themselves as members of the community.

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:食の安全について(自分の食生活とみんなが健康的で安全なものを食べるために社会はどうしたらよいか) 錠けン:150字以上 3パラグラフ構成以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること      Today, the problems of food quality and safety have been in the news more than before. As you know, eating is one of the most important habits in daily life, so I care about what I eat every day. Because I live with my family, my mother or I can cook by her or myself. Thus, I can eat healthy food such as flesh vegetables, fruits, meat and fish. However, if I have to live alone, I should sometimes buy the meal at the convenience store when I am busy and unable to cook. In addition, this is the problem for people who live alone. Although a lot of convenience store stand everywhere in the city, most of meals they sell are not healthy, like high-calorie, salty, or including high levels of chemicals. Eating these foods usually harm their health. I suggest that society should make the convenience stores sell more healthy food if they make sure that we all eat good and healthy food. When they so, even people who live themselves will be able to eat safety and be more healthy.(183words) 本論の展開(自分の食生活から社会全体に結び付ける展開)が思い浮かばず、 無理やり結論にもっていった感じがいなめません。。。 英作文を書くときに軽く構成は書き出すものの、何度も消して書いてを繰り返してしまうのですが、 これをあまりしなくて済むコツなどあれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。