• ベストアンサー

自然な日本語に訳してください!

lovely_dayの回答

回答No.4

ご質問の英文からは「各パラグラフが 1 つのトピックセンテンスとそれ以外の部分から構成される」ことがポイントになっている印象を受けます。main idea は各 topic よりも上のレベルの、すべてのパラグラフを通して扱われる「テーマ」のことではないでしょうか? 【訳文】 文章を読むときの最初のステップは、トピックを見つけることです。ただし、トピックがわかるだけでは十分ではありません。トピックについて述べられていることも知る必要があります。書き手は、各パラグラフごとに 1 つの問題に焦点を当てるようにしてトピックセンテンスを中心に文章を構成します。したがって、各パラグラフのトピックセンテンスの見つけ方を身に付ければ、なにもわからないということはなくなるでしょう。

hapihapi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!そうですね、main ideaの訳がどうもしっくりこなくて悩んでいたのですが、lovely_day さんのおっしゃるように、テーマ、と訳せば自然なような気がします!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください!

何度もすみません!読解方法に関する文章の、“Finding details”というパートのなかの文章です。訳してください!(多少、内容がかわってもかまいません) A paragraph would be dull and boring if it consists only of a main idea. What makes reading interesting is the way writers support their main ideas by providing logical explanation, and by giving evidence to support their main thought. Key words,examples, or details are used to expand the topic. 自分で一応訳してみたのですが変なので。。。 もしパラグラフがテーマ(主旨)だけで成り立っていたなら、単調で退屈であるだろう。筆者が、どのようにそのテーマを支えるために論理的説明を加えたり証拠をあげたりするかが読解をおもしろくする。キーワード、例、又は詳細内容などが主題を拡張する。

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• ■日本語としておかしいとわかりつつ、訳してしまう■

Thinking that you know when in fact you don't is a fatal mistake. この英文を自分は下記のように訳しました。 ”実際あなたが知らないときをあなたが知っていると思うことは致命的な間違いです。” 日本語としておかしいことはわかります。でも、なぜこれが ”実際は知らない【のに】知っていると考えることは、致命的な誤りである。” と訳せるのでしょうか?

• 英文の全訳があっているか確認してほしいです

入試の問題の過去問に出ている文を全訳してみたのですが 怪しいところがかなりあるのでチェックしてほしいです。 A paragraph is (ア) sentences that logically develop one subject. 段落は論理的に主題をつくる文の集まりである。 The number of sentences in the paragraph depends on its subject. 段落の中にある文の数は主題に依存している。 A paragraph with a simple subject may have five sentences, but a paragraph about a difficult subject may have ten sentences. 単純な主題の文章は5つの文ですむかもしれないが、難しい主題の文章は10の文を要するかもしれない。 Research has shown that the average paragraph in English has five to ten sentences, with 75 to 150 words. 研究は英語での文章は平均5から10の文、75から150の単語からできているということを示した。 Good writers are constantly revising what they want to communicate and how they want to communicate it. 良い著者は絶えず何を伝えようとしているか、どうやってそれを伝えるかということを修正している。 In other words, revision takes place throughout the writing process – from the time the topic sentence is written until the summary sentence is completed. 言い換えれば文を書いている間中、文の書き始めから書き終わるまでの間、修正する事になります。 Ideas are formed, written down, and sometimes discarded. 考えは形成され、書き下ろされ、時には処分される。 Sentences are written and rewritten until the writer is satisfied with their structure. 文は著者がそれらの構成に満足するまで書かれ、そして書き直される。 Most writers usually wait until a final revision has been made to edit their writing – check for problems with capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar. 多くの著者はたいてい最後の修正で大文字使用や、句読点のつけ方、綴り、文法の間違いがチェックされ編集されるまで待つ。 Whenever you wrote a paragraph, you should edit written sentences for punctuation and grammatical mistakes. あなたが文章を書くときはいつでも書いた文の句読点のつけ方や文法的なミスを編集するべきである。 英語の文が試験問題の本文で日本語は自分で書いた訳です。 In other words, revision takes place throughout the writing process – from the time the topic sentence is written until the summary sentence is completed. ここの部分は構文がいまいちわかならかったので これも教えていただけるとうれしいです。

• 日本語訳してください!!

日本語訳してください!! I know that you speak English, and probably quite well, too. But what kind of English do you use? In the UK each local area is home to a dialect where the words and grammar are different. A person from Scotland might say, "I saw a wee bairn down by the loch," which means, "I saw a small 5 child near the lake.

• 日本語に訳してください

日本語に訳せません(><;) 教えてください。 It says that the cost of living in London is becoming higher than in Tokyo. That's difficult for me to believe since Japan has always been regarded as the most expensive place to purchase a house and to go shopping. The next paragraph says that 500 people are leaving England each day to live abroad because of high prices.

• 日本語に訳してください

以下の文を、できるだけ分かりやすい日本語に訳してください。 I know you think he wrote she sais this is a pen.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしているのですが、 彼女から送られてきた英文の意味が理解できないため、 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 My husband is a business man doing trading company between China and Spain. He has a job in US about jewelry saleman . We want to have medical benefits after retired in US. Do you know we need to work and pay taxes in US ,then we could have this benefits after 65.So he finished with his daily job then after dinner he need to continue to contact customer and factory worker. After September I will 46 time go by quickly. Many things just happened in yesterday, I feel interesting about we know each others , it is fate right! Maybe we can see each other in Japan in one day, haha

• この英語の日本語

hello. I live in Russia Chechen Republic know where it is ? この英語の日本語ぉしえてください

• 日本語に訳してください。

I was born to fall in love. You know,we`re all alone. Hold your dreams it never ends. Naked eyes in the sky. 少し長いんですけど、日本語にしてください!