• 締切済み

Election was made without traverse in Paper No.5 の日本語訳

オフィスアクション内での英語の訳を教えてください。それは以下です。 Election was made without traverse in Paper No.5 の日本語訳をどなたか教えていただけませんか?特に、最後の「Paper No.5」はなにを言っているのでしょうか?ファックスされてきたオフィスアクションを探しても、「Paper No.5」と書かれたページはありませんでした。

みんなの回答

• patent123
  • ベストアンサー率36% (260/719)
回答No.1

Electionとあるので、米国での実務かと推察いたします。翻訳も大事ですが、electionをしなかったクレームは審査されないことを出願人に伝えるのも大事かと思います。場合によっては(例えば、Notice of Allowance が通知された後)、分割出願をするか否かを問い合わせることになるのでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• was madeの訳を教えてください。

At eighty, Colette was given the highest honour France can give when she was made Grand Officer of the Legion of Honour. 「80歳の時、Coletteはフランスが与えうる最高の賞を与えられた、彼女がGrand Officer of the Legion of Honourになった時。」 この訳をもっとこなれた日本語にするには何て訳せば良いでしょうか? 特にshe was made Grand ~ の部分がうまく訳せません。 賞を与えられたとすると、その前の部分の与えられたが二回出てくることになり、 与えられた与えられたとなってしまいます。

• 日本語訳チェックお願いします。

b. Why was the decision made to include Fish Aggregated Devices in the program and have the WCPFC or FSM maritime enforcement objected in any way?  b.なぜ、本計画に簡易魚礁を含めることになったのか。なぜ、WCPFCやFSMの臨海活動が反対されたのか。 ------------------------------------------------------------------ 英語を日本語にしました。日本語は2文に分かれていますが、それは問題ではなく、意味的にあっているか知りたいです。WCPFCは中西部太平洋まぐろ類委員会のようです。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

I hope you did not get the idea that you stayed too long in here. It was not you, it was me trying to adjust. Nothing more than bad timing. 上記の文を日本語にしてみたのですが、いまいちすっきりとしません。。。 どなたか、英語のできる方がいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)what you thought was normal in your own culture. (2)the new standard of normality you obtained abroad. (3)the notes you took while you studied abroad. (4)what you thought was strange in the past.

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 フリーアイコンを集めた海外のサイト http://www.iconpot.com/ で、各アイコンの利用制限が英文で書かれているのですが、 英語が苦手で・・翻訳サイトも利用してみたのですが、よくわかりません。 すみませんが、下記5パターンの制限について 日本語訳をお願いいたします。 (1) restrictions: For use in your personal and commercial projects, and can be used without attribution. It may not be redistributed. (2) restrictions: may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use (3) restrictions: do not redistribute. credit link appreciated but not required. (4) restrictions: do not sell or redistribute (5) restrictions: not allowed to redistribute the icons without author's and Smashing Magazines permission

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

日本語訳を教えてください。 ・The device was oriented top end down. ・Concenrations were determined by plating and culturing serial dilutions in triplicate.

• 日本語訳が・・・

ターザンかなんかの曲だったと思うんですが You'll Be in My Heartと言う曲の日本語訳が知りたいです>< 私は英語が苦手なんで 分かる方、教えてください!

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (12) No Roman official could be brought to trial while still in office. Tiberius's enemies planned to attack him as soon as his term ended. But he shocked them by announcing his plan to run for re-election. This wasn't supposed to happen. Tribunes were supposed to serve for one year only. Many aristocrats believed that the plebs would soon proclaim Tiberius kind. Would a tyrant once again rule Rome? (13) A brawl broke out in the election assembly and Tiberius was killed in the street fighting that followed. For the first time in centuries, violence had entered Roman politics, and there it stayed until the fall of the Republic. (14) Tiberius had challenged the power of the Senate and won─even though he died in the process. His land reform had become law. A committee soon set to work distributing state-owned lands to the poor. Tiberius's brother Gaius was a member of that committee. In 123 BCE─ten years after Tiberius's death─Gaius followed in his brother's footsteps and was elected tribune. (15) Gaius was a true revolutionary, even more than Tiberius had been. The younger Gracchus was a great orator, and he pushed through some important reforms. His grain law, for example, kept the price of grain low enough that ordinary citizens could afford to buy bread for their families. (16) Like his brother, Gaius fought against the power of the nobles. He changed the jury system so that when senators were tried in the courts for corruption, the jurw would include some men who weren't members of the Senate. This change made it harder for corrupt senators to get away with their crimes. Although Gaius was re-elected, opposition to him grew among Rome's nobility. And like Tiberius, Gaius met his death in a street battle during his second term in office.

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・。

英語の日本語訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・。 An expert from the MaxWave project said that the study suggests monster waves are caused by the wind. Those that are commonly found off the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa and Cape Horn in South America are made worse when the ocean current slows the movement of a large wave,thus squeezing it and further increasing its height. と言う内容なのですが・・・。 すいません、自分の力では日本語訳出来なかったので 英語が得意な方お願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. (2)It was then that she noticed I wasn't in sight. (3)She saw me in the pool, kicking and waving my arms in the air, trying to keep my head above the water. (4)She held me in her arms and thanked God that I was all right.

専門家に質問してみよう