• 締切済み

日本語訳が・・・

ターザンかなんかの曲だったと思うんですが You'll Be in My Heartと言う曲の日本語訳が知りたいです>< 私は英語が苦手なんで 分かる方、教えてください!

みんなの回答

• Pomona_gc
  • ベストアンサー率75% (608/804)
回答No.1

その歌はこの方が歌ってましたね^^ V6-Marsa Sakamoto You'll Be In My Heart (↑ググってもらえたら♪)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

教えてください 清水翔太さんとJOEさんとの歌でBe With Youという曲があるんです 大好きなんですが、英語が分からないので日本語の訳を教えて頂きたいです 2番目だけで良いのでお願いします 宜しくお願い致します

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 英語から日本語に‼︎

こんにちは。 "Home is where the heart is, my heart is in my chest." という英語を日本語に訳したいんですが、いい文章はありますか? 訳は完全にわかるんですが、なかなかいい訳が見つかりません。 似ていることわざなどでもいいのですが、何かかっこいい訳ありますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします

X JAPANの紅の歌詞です    All of you in my memory Is still shining in my heart

• 日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです(^^;)

ある曲の英語の歌詞なんですが、日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです!下記です↓ 【still don't know what I'm looking for.】 【You barely made it, New or never.】 【I wanna be there. Make it better.】 【Someday you can take it.】 分かる方おられましたらぜひ回答宜しくお願いします(;´д⊂)

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!