• ベストアンサー

ディスカウントは五枚目からですか?

海外のサイトでオーダーしたいのですが "ORDER 5 OR MORE TITLES & YOU GET A 20% DISCOUNT ON THE ORDER" とあります。これは5コ目からが20%安くなるという事でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • melgirl
  • ベストアンサー率39% (142/364)
回答No.1

いいえ、これは5個以上注文してくれたら(全部に対して)20%引きになるという意味です。

関連するQ&A

• The 比較級 ~~, の文法と "that"

英語の文法の、The 比較級 ~~, the 比較級 ~~. の形の文の質問です。 現在、 1. The more money "that" the city allows into circulation, the greater the risk of inflation. という文において、ここに"that"を入れても構わない(もしくは、入れる必要がある)理由がわからず悩んでいます。 現在勉強に使っている文献によるとこのthatが入っていることは文法上問題ないとのことなのですが、その理由が今一つわかりません。 例えば 2. The more money you put in, the more return you get. 3. The more you eat, the more you get fat. という文は合っていますが、 4. The more money that you put in, the more return you get. 5. The more that you eat, the more you get fat. という、"that"を入れた文は合っている、ということなのでしょうか? 1, 4, 5のいずれの場合においても、thatを入れるのは不自然な感じがしてしまいます。これはどのように考えればいいのでしょうか…?

• 商品にて割引するって専門用語ありますか?

20%割引するだと、a 20% discount offとかいいますよね? 金額で20%割引をするのではなく、20%分の商品をつけることで割引する(商品添付というらしいのですが)って、英語でどういうのでしょうか? 特有の専門用語ってありますか? you can get a discount with products equivalent to 20% of your order だとまったく通じませんか? 教えていただければと思います。

• 和訳お願いします

これは若者英語なのでしょうか?よくわかりません… Im'a just stay on tell you get of or if you get on.

• 英語 訂正問題

・年をとればとるほど、英語の勉強は困難になる。 The order you get, the more difficult you learn English. ・その計画について考えればそれだけでますます好きでなくなった。 The more I thought about the plan, the more I didn't like it. ・人の話を聞かないことほど失礼なことはない。 Nothing is ruder than that you don't listen to others. これらの英文の誤りを正す問題なのですが、自力では自信のある解答に辿り着けません。 宜しければ教えてください。

• どなたか翻訳してください!

海外のネットショッピングで商品が届かず、数ヶ月経過後、本日下記の内容のメールが届きました。 英語がまったくわかりません。翻訳と、対処方法を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。 This is DealExtreme and we are aware that you have a pending order 0407C1C1 which contains unshipped items. They have been either out of stock or difficult to obtain from the suppliers for a long time. Since this order has expired the reasonable delivery date and we are still unable to fulfill it completely, we have transferred the unshipped value of your order into the DX Store Credits. You may refer to the following instructions on how to use the credits. The amount of store credits we saved for your order 0407C1C1 is US$7.31. Option1: Redeem products to your new order. (Recommended) You can use the credits to redeem any product from DX. To do so, you need to contact our customer service at http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/StoreCredits.aspx and provide the following information: Order number where your store credits are coming (in your case 0407C1C1). New order number which you want us to add the redeemed product to. The SKU of the product which you would like to redeem using your store credits. Our customer service representative will add the product to your order and make it shipped right away. Option2: Get discount / Refund with your new order made within 8 weeks. You may use the store credits to get discount on your new order. To do so, you may contact our customer service at http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/StoreCredits.aspx and provide the following information: Order number where your store credits are coming, in your case, 0407C1C1. New order number where you would like to get a discount or refund with. Specific statement as to the discount / refund request of your store credits. You will receive the discount / refund within 7 working days. Please be noted that any status changes to your order will halt the processing of your refund. If you have any further questions regarding this order, you are free to contact us at http://services.dealextreme.com We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• 海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。

海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。 I JUST RECEIVED MY SPEEDY 30N°170431359595 BAG BUT IT IS NOT THE ONE I ORDER THIS IS N)SPO988 WITH A KEY CADENAS OUTSIDE AND CORNERS SLIGTLY WORN !!! NOT LIKE ON THE PICTURE I BET YOU MADE A MISTAKE AS IT IS NOT WORST TO SEND IT BACK MAY I HAVE A DISCOUNT ON MY TODAY BID ,, ?? PLEASE SEE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT MY ORDER OF N°149 AND 150 IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE SHIPPING POST TO SEND ALL AT THE SAME TIME I STAY YOURS SINCERELY LOUIS

• 英訳よろしくお願いします。

I love her all the more for her faults. The more you practice, the better results you will get. This is not so much a comic book a textbook. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳を教えて下さい

訳してみたのですが、意味の分からない文になってしまいました。 意味の分かる文を教えて下さい。 The production of fake, illegal titles to Amazon land has become so common that Brazilians have a name for it: grilagem, from the Portuguese word grilo, which means “cricket.” In order to make fake land titles look order and therefore more authentic, grileiros, as the people who steal land by creating false titles have come to be known, put the documents in drawers full of hungry crickets.The practice is certainly widespread: in just three years, the Brazilian government discovered 62000 questionable land titles.