フィンランドと英語を学ぶことのメリットとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • フィンランド語と英語を学ぶことには多くのメリットがあります。
  • フィンランド語と英語の学習は、文化交流や国際的なキャリアの機会を広げることができます。
  • また、フィンランド語と英語は異なる言語構造を持っているため、脳の柔軟性を養うことができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳うまく出来ないところチェックお願いします

You must be crazy trying to learn Finnish and English!! 英語とフィンランド語を習う(勉強している?)なんて どうかしている!! You know about England v France, never best of friends, like Japan v Korea? 知ってる?イングランド対フランスのこと、友達なんかでないよ、日本と韓国のような? There is more rivalry because Paris and London want to hold 2012 Olympics. 競争があるの、なぜなら2012年のオリンピックにパリかロンドンか。(場所あらそい?) Did you hear what the French Prime Minister, Jacques Chirac said yesterday?? "The only thing Britain have given to cooking is Mad Cow disease. The only country to have worse food than Britain is FINLAND." 聞いた?フランスの重要?な牧師のJ・Cが言ったんだ、昨日? ”唯一のもの、イギリスは狂牛病の料理の酷い食べ物を与え続けている。 イギリスはフィンランドより??” I am not sure 〇 would agree? 確信はない〇は正しいだろうか? 〇はフィンランドの友達の名前です。

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

フィンランド語英語の両方を学んでるなんてばかげてるよ!! フランスとイギリスが長年敵対しているのは知ってる?まるで日本と韓国みたいにね? 2012年のオリンピック開催地をめぐって今フランスとイギリスは今戦ってるよね? 昨日フランス大統領のシラクが何っていったか知ってる? イギリスが料理に与えた唯一のものは「狂牛病だ」って。イギリスよりもひどい食事をしている国はフィンランドだっていうんだよ。 ○がこれに賛成するとは思えないよ

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 超マッハのアドバイスありがとうございます!! >イギリスが料理に与えた唯一のものは「狂牛病だ」って ここですが、イギリス国民が狂牛病の肉を食べてて、 さらにそれ以下の物をフィンランドが食べてるって意味ですか?

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

No.1です イギリスは世界一食事がまずい国だといわれています。 そして狂牛病を世に送り出した国だととも。 前半部はイギリスに対するいやみですよね。 料理会に与えたイギリスの唯一の貢献は「狂牛病だ」って。狂牛病の料理がという話ではありません。 そしてその最低最悪の(狂牛病くらいしか作り出す→料理することの出来ない)イギリスよりひどいのがフィンランドだって言う話です。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは フランスがUKとフィンランドをバカにするなんて!! といっても勿論私はUK派(英語)です。 狂牛病のお肉を使った意味じゃなかったんですね。 アドバイスありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳みてください

Finland trip for September % is reducing, there is a delay in the Project. フィンランドに行く%は減っている。そこでのプロジェクトは遅れている。 Sam is in Finland when he returns end of next week I will no more. サムは今フィンランドにいる。彼が来週末戻ってきた時、私はそれ以上できない?? The trip I think will be delayed not cancelled. その旅行はキャンセルしたわけでなく、遅らせるだろう。 My Department is asking for someone to work in Finland for 12 months, I may apply, I dont know if I will get the job. What do you think? 私の部署はフィンランドでの仕事の1年を誰かに尋ねている、わからないけど、もしその仕事がきたら私は志願する。

• 和訳でわからないところがあります

The three killings have led the police here and in Britain to what they feel is the trail of a major network of international terrorist agents. 三つの殺人はこことイギリスの警察に国際テロリストエージェントの大きなネットワークの挑戦を感じさせた。 一応上記のように訳してみましたが、文の構造等が難しく、自信がありません。添削と解説おねがいします!

• 和訳お願いします!!

下の文はJomo Kenyattaの演説で比喩表現が入ってるらしいのですが、それ自体ががどこにあるのかも分からないので誰か分かる方は教えてください><↓ 'There is no society of angels,whether it is white, brown or black. We are all human beings, and as such we are sure to make mistakes. If I have done a wrong to you, it is for you to forgive me; and if you have done something wrong to me, it is for me to forgive you. The Africans cannot say the Europeans have done all the wrong; and the Europeans cannot say the Africans have done all the wrong.... You have something to forget just as I have. Many of you are just as Kenyan as myself.'

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• 和訳をチェックしてください。

次の文を和訳しましたが、自信ありません。仮定法と考えたことと、to have you の部分で悩みます。 " the thing is , i love you ,but afraid not had the chance to have u". これを、次のようにParaphrase したうえで訳しました。 " the thing is , i love you ,but I’m afraid that I hadn’t the chance to meet you" あなたが好きです。でも、ほんとうのところ 会えるのだろうか。 ご意見、ご指導をよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **You could also say "I think movie making is very complicated." "Movie making" = the process of making a movie. I think you might be able to say this with other things too (cake making, song making etc.)... I'm not sure though. **"Only 3 months?" isn't technically a complete sentence, but a sentence like that is fine to write in a letter or to say while talking to someone. If you wanted to actually make it complete you could say "It only took you 3 months?" You probably knew all this anyway, but I wanted to clarify just in case. The only place where it would probably matter for you to make it a complete sentence is if you were writing an English paper. **"I have listened to it." is grammatically correct, but it's much more common to simply say "I have," if someone asks you if you've done something. Just like "Only 3 months?" though, "I have" is not a complete sentence. Again, it's probably not a big deal unless you're doing something where grammar is really important.

• 和訳お願いします。 すみません。

(1) I always think of them as being quite different. As for keeping myself dry, there is evidently no one here who can at all appreciate an emotional nature. Fortunately for myself , I don't care. The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated. (2)But none of you have any hearts. Here you are laughing and making merry just as if the Prince and Princess had not just been married. (3)“Well, really,” wxclaimed a small Fire-balloon, “why not? It is a most joyful occasion, and when I soar up into the air I intend to tell the stars all about it. You will see them twinkle when I talk to them about the pretty bride” (4)“Ah ! what a trivial view of life ! ” said the Rocket: “but it is only what I expected. There is nothing in you; you are hollow and empty. Why, perhaps the Prince and Princess may go to live in a country where there is a deep river, and perhaps they may have one only son, a little fair-haired boy with violet eyes like the Prince himself; and perhaps some day he may go out to walk with his nurse; and perhaps the nurse may go to sleep under a great elder-tree; and perhaps the little boy may fall into the deep river and be drowned. What a terrible misfortune ! Poor people, to lose their only son ! It is really too dreadful ! I shall never get over it.”

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。401Kの解約に関する内容です。 「〇〇(会社名) will only withhold what is required by the IRS to withhold or a withholding that is specified by the participant. You confirmed over the recorded line that you didn't want anything withheld and 〇〇 isn't required to withhold any taxes on distributions to Japanese citizens. So, since the 10% penalty is never withheld and you confirmed that you didn't want to have any taxes withheld, no taxes were withheld. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳チェックお願いします。

"You are who you are as a man and your worth is not tied to what you do." あなたの価値あなたが人間である所以は、あなたが何をしたいかに準ずる これ正しいですか。直訳も頂けると助かります。

• 和訳助けてください(長いです)m(__)m

I have some questions...isnt it right that with Katakana you write text which is in English,like place name... いくつか質問があります あなたがカタカナで書いた本文どっちが英語、場所の名前のような.... So,I was just wondering how do you write letters like "l" or single konsonant letters like "r". だからただ驚いて、lとひとつのrのような手紙をどのように書いた(konsonantこの単語みつかりません) Because you only have one single konsonant and it's h. なぜならあなたは、ただひとつのkonsonantと、そのhを持つ so like how would you write for example this finnish boy's name "Ma'r'ku's'"? 例えばどのように書くの?フィンランドの男の子の名前 のrとs And whatabout name with "l":Tuu'l'i"? そしてこのlはどうですか?(どう書くの?) Isnt it right that you write your name with Kanji? あなたの名前は漢字?でしょ? I read that from somewhere.....How do you write your name? 私はどこからか読んだ(読む?)...あなたの名前はどう書くの? お願いします