• ベストアンサー

海外オークションにて。教えて下さい。

色の説明で、burgandyとあるのですが具体的に何色でしょうか? またタイトルでは、XLサイズなのですが 説明文を読むと、Lの表示も見えます。 どちらなのでしょうか? どうか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 他に何か気になる記述があれば御指摘お願いします。 Hi, you are bidding on a burgandy and creamy white checked, R M Williams shirt size XL, new without tags The shirt is internally tagged an L but is more an XL, but please note measurements prior to bidding. THe shirt measures 128 cm around the chest, length is 77 cm and the arm length from neck seam is 81 cm. Great R M Williams shirt. PLEASE NOTE: I NOW ONLY POST ON MONDAY AND FRIDAY DUE TO WORK COMMITTMENTS. THANKS. Please Browse in my shop as I have loads of items to choose from. Free Post on 3 or more items purchased from shop. This free post offer only applies when combined with Auction item (including initial auction item postage). Happy to combine for cheaper postage. Thanks.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.2

サイズですが、「中のタグはLとなってますが、むしろXLといった方がいいかもしれません。入札する前に寸法にお気をつけください。胸囲128cm、長さ77cm、首の縫い目からの腕の長さが81cmのシャツです」 という内容でしょう。

makotohiromi
質問者

お礼

詳細な翻訳ありがとうございます! 助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• fitzandnao
  • ベストアンサー率18% (393/2177)
回答No.1

バーガンディ=赤ワインの色

makotohiromi
質問者

お礼

教えていただき有難うございます!

関連するQ&A

• ebayオークションでのやりとり

こんにちは。 先日ebayオークションにてカメラを落札しました。 入金後、数日たってから出品者から下記内容のメッセージが届きました。 the camera has been posted by international sign-for delivery. due to the recent increase in postage, this delivery has made me a loss of 8 pounds as the ebay still charge a fee on the postage. the way to claim this loss without your extra cost is to cancel this transaction after you receive it and you are totally happy with it. please let me know that you would help me for this. thanks これって私に「8 poundsの追加料金を払ってください」って事なのでしょうか? 翻訳サイトを利用して翻訳してみたのですが意味が理解できませんでした・・・。 どなたか翻訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします!

ここのカテゴリーであってるかわからないのですが。。。 ネットで買い物をしました 商品代金と送料込みの値段を支払ったあとにこんなメールが来ました はじめのメール hi, thanks for your purchase.your watches will be wrapped with bubble wrapper and put in a box with styrofom.we can only post the items on tuesday(post office is close on sunday and monday is a public holiday).we will inform you once we post and declare your items at $60 .is this ok?thanks ここで$60ドルといわれている意味がわからないのと送料$9支払っているので聞いてみました 次のメール hi there, what i mean $60 is the declaration to custom(just to write $60 in the declare form).if i declare the actual value i'm afraid thatyou may be tax in your country. i am not sure about your country tax payable.the carriage is $9 with tracking no.you already made all the payment and you don't have to pay anyhings else.thanks 追加分 hi, i will post the item in a box. i will let know the tracking no. after i post it.i think you misunderstood my good intention about shipping and custom declaration.if you have any doubt, please message me. thanks 以上です 英語に堪能なかた教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 海外オークション落札品が届かない

eBayで3種類の本を同時に落札して、うち2冊は既に届いていますが、 1冊がまだ到着していません。昨日、その旨を出品者に伝えたところ、出品者側から下記の回答があり、2/19に発送したという返事でした。 We are sorry to hear your book has not arrived yet. We shipped your book on the 19th. Please check with your local sorting office as books often do not fit through standard size mail slots. Unfortunately, the post man does not always leave a collection card. Please contact us again if it is not at the sorting office and we will work with you on this matter until it is resolved. その他ちょっと訳がわからないのですが、 具体的にどうすればいいと書いてあるのでしょうか? また、出品者側に返金等請求できるものでしょうか? なお、2冊とも別々の国際普通郵便で届いています。 不着の1冊も普通郵便なので、不在通知伝票はないと思います。

• オークションで英語の質問が届きました。

オークションで英語の質問が届きました。 オークションで英語の質問が届きました。しかも同日に2通もです。 英語ができないので翻訳サイトを利用しても、内容もよくわかりませんし、 メールアドレスがあるようなので、回答して公開してはいけないですよね? かといって質問してくださったのに、無視をしてよいものなのでしょうか? ヤフーから、直接取引は警戒しろとのことなので、2通も来るとおかしい。新手の詐欺なのかとも思いました。 オークションと英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。 「Hello.I am Humphrey Williams from United State i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my brother-in-law in Nigeria as a house warming gift so i will like to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST JAPAN and i will like you to reply me back to (~@hotmail.com) so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information or PayPal for the payment of money to your account BANK NAME AND ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER. Thanks. 」 「I'm Mr Ambrose William Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (~@gmail.com Or ~@hotmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks 」

• 翻訳がうまくいきません。なんていっているのでしょう

Hi, how much would it cost for delivery to the JAPAN for 3 combined? ThanksI understand that the item can be delivered within Worldwide and United Kingdom ,however,could you send it out to japan Would you reduce the price of the postage in GBP100?I'm sorrySinar Camera £325 Camera Case £40.00  Lens £175   325+40+175+100(Postage and packaging)=GBP640to japan  I'm sorry 上記は自分が慣れない 英語で3つの品を日本に送っていただけますか?送料は全部でGBP100でトータルGBP640でおねがいできますか?と聞いたのですが 以下のように返事がきましたが、なんていつているのかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします。 It will actually cost me £150 to post all three items to Japan.I am willing to do the shipping for all three itmes for £125.Alternatively, I will ship the camera and lens only to you for a combined postage of £95 (ie. just the cost of shipping the camera)If you wish to purchase. Please buy the items and pay for them. I will then send you a PayPal postage refund.regards,Andrew

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 英語の3択について

3択です。どの文章が正解でしょうか。 また意味も教えていただけませんでしょうか。 1. He gave his thanks all the action items went over short summary and extended to all who came. 2. He gave short summary went over all the action items and extended his thanks to all who came. 3. He gave all the action items went over short summary and extended his thanks to all who came. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。

海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。 I JUST RECEIVED MY SPEEDY 30N°170431359595 BAG BUT IT IS NOT THE ONE I ORDER THIS IS N)SPO988 WITH A KEY CADENAS OUTSIDE AND CORNERS SLIGTLY WORN !!! NOT LIKE ON THE PICTURE I BET YOU MADE A MISTAKE AS IT IS NOT WORST TO SEND IT BACK MAY I HAVE A DISCOUNT ON MY TODAY BID ,, ?? PLEASE SEE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT MY ORDER OF N°149 AND 150 IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE SHIPPING POST TO SEND ALL AT THE SAME TIME I STAY YOURS SINCERELY LOUIS

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I understand the C6 host I made it to fit the copper heat sink is on the way to you with 4 set screws, please pay the amount indicated in the last PM to you and I'll get it off to you, Thanks !

• theについて

Room service is available from 7:00a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekdays,and from 7:00p.m. to 12:00a.m. on the weekends. どうしてweekdaysにはtheがなくてweekendsにはtheがついているのでしょうか?