• ベストアンサー

【古めのR&B】ヒット曲、名曲、オススメ曲

80's~90'sのR&B、SOULで昔流行ったもの、オススメのものがあったら教えてください。 ベタなもので構わないのですが、クラブ等では聞いただけでは曲名・アーティスト名がわからないので、探すのに苦労しています。 例えば ・Around The Way/ Really Into You ・Joy Enriquez/ Tell Me How You Feel ・Kut Klose/ Lovely Thing ・En Vogue/ Give It Up, Turn It Loose ・Lisette Melendez/ Goody Goody ・Elisha La'verne/ I Maybe Single ・The Braxtons/ Slow Flow ・DeBarge/ I Like It こんな感じの曲で思い当たるものがあれば教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • yetinmeyi
  • ベストアンサー率21% (761/3595)
回答No.1

ここのサイト、詳しいです。

参考URL:
http://www.p2s2rb.com/teabox.html
pw15000
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 この方、すごいですね・・・。 レビュー、参考になります。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

私はいつもこのサイトを参考にしてます。いっぱいあるよ、(^ ^)/

参考URL:
http://www.cam.hi-ho.ne.jp/kt-tokyo/
pw15000
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。このサイト、参考になりますね~!いろいろ見てみます。

• aiya0
  • ベストアンサー率41% (54/129)
回答No.3

こんにちは。私も90年代R&B大好きです。 今思いつくのはこんなもんです。 ・AALIYAH/Age Ain't Nothing But A Number ・MaryJ.Blige/Mary Jane ・BrownStone/If You Love Me ・Jocelyn Brown/Somebody Else's Guy ・Soul For Real/Candy Rain ・SWV/Right Here ・Groove theory/Tell Me ・Bobby Caldwell/What you won't do for love ・D-INFLUENCE/MAGIC ・SOUL II SOUL/WISH ・Lutricia McNeal/Ain't that just the way ・Driza Bone/Brightest Star ・シャンテ・ムーア/better than making love ・フェイス・エヴァンス/fallin in love ・アンジー・ストーン/no more rain ・MoKenStef/He's Mine

pw15000
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。いろいろ調べてみます。 Groove Theory、Lutricia、いいですよね!

• takomari
  • ベストアンサー率36% (1618/4451)
回答No.2

Soul Essentialsシリーズだったら、その系統の音楽に出会えると思います。 1から9まで出てますが、私のおススメは4です。 (特に最初の4曲は、質問者さんが挙げられた曲とテイストが似てます) http://www.avexnet.or.jp/soul/disc/ 良かったらのぞいてみてください。

参考URL:
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/soul/disc/
pw15000
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 いい曲がいっぱいですね!しかもほとんど試聴できるのがうれしいです。

関連するQ&A

• QUEENのオススメ曲

QUEENのBohemian Rhapsody、crazy little thing called love、Somebody to Love、I Was Born To Love You、We Will Rock You、 i want it all、We Are The Champions、I Want To Break Free 以外の曲でオススメはありますか?? 上のはほとんど代表曲ばかりなのですが^_^; よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• こんな感じの曲でオススメの曲があれば教えてください

こんな感じの曲調のオススメの女性洋楽アーティストの曲があればもしあれば教えてください。 曲で例えると、例えば Krystal Meyers ♪Shake It Off Kelly Clarkson ♪My Life Would Suck Without You Skye Sweetnam ♪Billy S. Hilary Duff ♪Wake Up Avril Lavigne ♪The Best Damn Thing のような感じで、ハード過ぎず(そもそも女性でそこまでハードなロックの人がいるのかはわかりませんが)、かつキャッチーな感じとか、元気な感じのがある曲を探しています。 希望としては、ロックめがいいです。 正確には、ジャンルとしてはロックでもいいしポップでもいいんですが、バックではドラムが鳴っていてほしいという意味です。 上記したアーティストは、たまたまソロが多いですが、バンドでもかまいません。 女性アーティストを探していますが、 オススメがあれば男性も一緒にあげてもらっても助かります。 男性アーティストも詳しいわけではないので。 もちろん1曲からでも大歓迎なんですが、 できるだけたくさん教えていただけると、なおありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• bump and grind it

この歌詞の意味を教えてください。 "Beauty's where you find it, not just where you bump and grind it." マドンナの曲「Vogue」から。動画↓ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNFRuP4zHlE

• 教えて下さい(英文)

教えて下さい。「あたなの声をきけば聞くほど、あなたにあいたくてたまらなくなる」 The more hear your lovely voice,the more I want see you. この英文で伝わりますでしょうか?教えて下さい。

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• Wham!のヒット曲のLast Christmasの歌詞の一部がわかりません

Wham!のヒット曲のLast Christmasの歌詞の後半の部分にわからないところがあるのでご教示ください。 A crowded room, friends with tired eyes I'm hiding from you, And your soul of ice My God I thought you were Someone to rely on, Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man under cover but you tore me apart Maybe next year I'll give it to someone I'll give it to someone special! 以上の歌詞の A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man under cover but you tore me apart がよくわかりません。 特にbutの前と後の部分のつながりがよくわかりません。 この歌詞の和訳をのせているサイトが2,3見つかりましたが、 それぞれ違う訳し方をしていました。 (1)「心に灯がともった恋人たちの顔  保守的な男だけど君は僕をずたずたに傷つけた」 (2)「心に炎を燃やした恋人の顔   ひっそり隠れた男 なのに君は僕を引き裂いた」 (3)「燃える心の恋人の顔   よく見えないけど、俺の心は引き裂かれたね」 正しい訳をご教示ください。 また、a faceは誰の顔なのでしょうか、a man は誰なのでしょうか。

• ~するほど・・・・

すみませんが英語を教えて下さい 下の文は正しいですか? よろしく御願いします . それは干したイカ、スルメイカだよ 噛めば噛むほど味がでるよ It's a dried squid and we call it SURUMEIKA. The more you chew it, the more tasty it becomes. 焦るほど状況は悪くなると思うよ I think the more you rush, the worse the thing becomes. その凝固剤を加えるほど早く固まるってわけでもないんだ It's not necessarily that the more you add the coagulant to it, the quicker it sets.

• 和訳ができません。

Joy saw Riley's parents on the screen as it frickered to life.という文と "Aren't you just a little bundle of joy." という文の和訳がわかりません。 特に「as ~.」の部分と「Aren't you just」の 部分をどうのように訳せばいいのかわかりません 和訳とポイントなどありましたら教えてください

• The what ?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:The hygrometer says its 53 percent today. B:The what? A:The hygrometer. The thing that tells you the humidity. B:Oh. What does 53 percent humidity mean? 質問:  The what?「何が?」についてお尋ねします。 (1-1) What?とThe what?の違いについて教えて下さい。なぜtheが使われているのかよく解りません。  The thing that tells you the humidity.でお尋ねします。 (2-1)thatは関係代名詞の主格として使われていますね? (2-2)文頭に何か省略されていますね? 例えば、That is the thing that.....、などthat is とかIt isとか・・・・。 (2-3)The thing that...で始まる易しい参考例を幾つか教えてくださいませんか?   以上

専門家に質問してみよう