• ベストアンサー

和訳おねがいします。

But although it has become cliché to speak of the video game as “interactive,” player describe the experience of being with one as less like talking with a person and more like inhabiting someone else’s mind. という一文をalthoughを接続詞として、さらにdescribe A as Bという熟語とandに気をつけて訳してみたのですが、これもなかなか意味がわからなく質問させていただきました。 自分なりの訳は、 しかし、たとえそれが会話型としてビデオゲームを表すための決まり文句になっているとしてもプレイヤーはビデオゲームとの共存の経験を人の話すことをより好まなく、誰か他の心と共存することをより好むと述べた。 と訳しました。 またこの一文でのoneはa video game です。 どなたかお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.1

◆まず確認ですが、この文章、誤植がありますね? cliché は文字化けですね。 cliche の e にアクセント記号がつく、ということでしょう。セミコロン(;)は不要ですね。 それから player は players のはずです。ご確認ください。 その前提で、簡単にご説明します。 ◆although 節の it は形式主語、to 以下が真主語です。 つまり it has become cliche to speak of A as B 「AをBと言ってしまう[みなす]のは決まり文句になってしまった」 ということです。 speak of A as B (AをBだと言う)は、 think of A as B や regard A as B の親戚だと思ってください。 ◆like は「好む」という動詞ではありません! 「~に似た」という意味です。 分かりにくければ、as の後ろに being を補ってみるといいです。 (be) less like A and more like B で「Aにはさほど似ておらず、むしろBに似ている」 もっと分かりやすくするなら (be) not like A but like B 「Aには似ておらずBに似ている」 ◆それから、video game は普通日本語ではテレビゲームというのでは? それを元に訳しなおしてみてください。 ◆英文の訳の代案→ 「だが、テレビゲームを「会話型」と言うのがお決まりの表現になってしまったとはいえ、ゲームをする本人はゲームと共に過ごす体験を、人との会話とはあまり似ておらず、むしろ別の誰かの心の中に暮らすことに似ている、と表現している。」

zassoukun
質問者

お礼

すばらしくわかりやすい解説ありがとうございました! 自分の力の無さを改めて実感しました。 文字化けや写し間違いもして申し訳ありませんでした。 助かりました本当に有難うございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• hwy101
  • ベストアンサー率43% (43/99)
回答No.2

テレビゲームは”インタラクティブ(対話的/双方向的)”である、と言うことが決まり文句になっている。 しかしテレビゲーム体験は人と会話するようなものであるとプレーヤー達は語るわけではない。むしろ、それは、誰か他人の頭の中に住んでいるようなものだと言っているのだ。 と訳はこんな感じですが、要は テレビゲームをすることって人としゃべるみたいに 対話的/双方向的ってことは少なくて(less) なんだか一方的に作り手の意図のなすがままになっているみたいなとこの方が多い(more)よね。 やってる人はそういってるよ。 だからテレビゲームはインタラクティヴなものなのよなんて決まり文句はおかしいんじゃないの? という意味だとおもいます。

zassoukun
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい訳ありがとうございました! 自分なりにがんばったんですけど、全然間違っていましたね^^; がんばりたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

Our tendency to describe silence as an absence of speech reveals a particular cultural bias,implying that something is missing,but silence is a "something" with purpose and significance. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

With the view of furthering these various lines of interest, I have undertaken a somewhat laborious enquiry, part of which has already been published in the International Scientific Series, and a further instalment of which is con tained in the present volume. The two works, therefore, " Animal Intelligence [1881] and Mental Evolution in Animals, although published separately, are really one ; and they have been divided only for the following reasons. In the first place, to have produced the whole as one volume would havebeen to present a book, if not of inconvenient bulk, at least quite out of keeping with the size of all the other books in the same series. Moreover, the subject-matter of each work, although intimately related" to* that of the other, is never theless quite distinct ' The first is a compendium of facts relating to Animal Intelligence, which, while necessary as a basis for the present essay, is in itself a separate and distinct treatise, intended to meet the interest already alluded to as attaching to this subject for its own sake ; while the second treatise, although based upon the former, has to deal with a wider range of subject-matter.

• どなたか和訳して下さい。

Awareness of what is occurring in the present moment within one's self (e.g; recalling a previous encounter with the upcoming patient; feeling tired)as well as of others (e.g; noticing that the patient enters the examination room leaning on a cane), and the setting (e.g; a waiting room full of payients). どなたか上の文を和訳して下さい。~ingと;の後のつなぎ方が解りません。

• 和訳お願いします

Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I like you. I was doing great untill I ran out of stars

• 和訳を教えてください

Although California was thought of as a rich state, increases in the number of illegal workers from Mexico and unemployed Americans looking for a warmer place to live had placed a heavy burden on social services and charities. これは法律の範囲を逸脱して慈善活動を行った男に対する裁判所の判決について記した一文です。 特に分からない点が、[... was thought of as ...]のところと、[had placed]の意味です。 前者は、なぜ[of]と[as]が並列しているのか分かりません。[think of]だとすると自動詞なので受身にならないと思うのですが? 後者は、[place]をどの意味で訳せばいいかよく分かりません。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

下の文の和訳をお願いします。 As this afforded only protection for one, and as the Traveler and the owner of the Ass both claimed it, a violent dispute arose between them as to which of them had the right to the Shadow. あと、上の文はイソップ物語「ロバとその陰」の一部なのですが、その物語が日本語で詳しく載っているサイトなどありましたら教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします

長くてすみません 和訳をおねがいします in summer of 2005, a seventy-one-years-old Japanese man named Minoru Saito stunned the sailing world when he became the oldest man to sail all the way around the planet solo,without stopping at a single port. While these people are at the extremes of fitness, keeping active and strong is part of the Japanese lifestyle,and the Japanese love recreational sports. Popular sports around the country includ golf,soccer, baseball, tennis,snowbounding and skiing,as well as martial arts like karate,judo,and kendo. The fitness ethos is part of the workplace,too:many Japanese factories and companies encourage their days with exercise,such as a twenty-minute rooftop workout.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For the moment let me add a little about the descendant axis of your chart. The circle of your chart is really the dome of the sky above you, with you in the centre. As astrologers we divide the sky into sections, like the segments of an orange. These sections are called the twelve thrones or the twelve houses of the heavens. Various meanings are given to the individual houses. The house themselves are related to one another and so can never be read in isolation. The seventh house, which is the house of marriage and all serious relationships and the first house, house the self, are directly opposite each other and so form part of the same axis. An axis is like a balance in the chart.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いのカテゴリの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Soul Mate charts are chapters of life that describe fate that lies ahead of you. Like chapter in a book. Fate is easier to understand if you envisage this man as being like a tower in the distance. At first the road is blank, then as you walk down it the man will loom up and appear at a certain time, and your destiny becomes entangled with his very gradually. Your two histories become one path as you move on nearer through time to the critical point of change or decision. There comes a point which is difficult to determine exactly, it can be early in the relationship or it can come after years together but it can be regarded as a kind of junction in fate. A time when you " decide" if you will continue this road with the man or go down the other path away from the fate to find what other love, what other future may await you..