• ベストアンサー

この英文が未だにわかりません。

ある本で最後の方にこの文が残されていました。 英語は苦手ですが、どうしても気になり私は単語を一つ一つ調べて努力しましたがさっぱりです!!^^; どうか手をかしてください。 「Imagine yourself doing those things now and see in your mind's eye the various things they would give you at this stage in your life.」

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

ちょと間違えました。 今これらのことを実行している自分を想像し、それがあなたの人生のこの段階のあなたにもたらすであろう様々なことを、あなたの心の目で見てください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

今これらのことを実行している自分を想像し、それがあなたの人生のこの段階であなたに何をもたらすか、あなたの心の目で見てください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈で

こんにちは you should notice how readily your Doctors call in an expert or how much resistance they give to call one in・・・ という文なのですがthey give toの toが何なのかわかりませんgive to という熟語か目的語になる不定詞なのか または全然別なものか・・・  お助けください

• 英文について質問です

Having sought to give a naturalistic explanation of observable phenomena, rather than appealing to the wills of gods, Thales claimed that god is in all things. According to Aetius, Thales said the mind of the world is god, that god is intermingled in all things, a view that would shortly appear contemporaneously in a number of world religions, most notably Buddhism in India. rather than appealing to the wills of gods, Thales claimed that god is in all things.というのは、どういうことを言っているのでしょうか? 直訳だと、神の意思に訴えるよりも、神はすべての中にいると主張した、ですか?意味がよく掴めません。 Thales said the mind of the world is god, that god is intermingled in all things, a view that would shortly appear contemporaneously in a number of world religions, most notably Buddhism in India. この英文のthat godのthatは、その、という意味ですか?それとも、saidがあってthat以下を述べた、ということですか? また、全体の構造がわからないのですが、(とりわけa view that would shortly ~以下の全体への繋がりについて) a view~と、most notably Buddhismはその前にあるin all things と並列になっているのでしょうか? in a view~ in most notably Buddhism~ 並列だとしてin all things と言ってて、in a view となるのがわかりません。 all viewsにはならないのでしょうか? 意味がよく取れてないのでわからないなですが。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の邦訳

The alternative monetary forms here go one better. They do not reveal truths. They restage them. They give us the pleasure and terror of the truth “in the glint of the murderer’s eye,” a reflection of our selves—empty ciphers, like Lear’s?—while lending new meanings to the ditty, “now we have nought but our Selves in our Stocks.” 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文の文法構造を教えてください。

以下の英文の文法構造を教えてください。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For instance, the things that give meaning to the lives of the Kaihari in Africa, and shape the way that they they perceive the world, are in no way inferior to those that Norwegians use to measure their lives and the world around them. (たとえば、アフリカのカイハリ族の生活にとって大きな意味をもつものや、彼らが世界をどう捉えるかを形づくるものは、ノルウェー人が自分たちの生活や世界を評価・判断するのに用いるものと比べても、何ら劣るものではないということなんです。)

• 英文でわからないところがあります。

下記の文章の” I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too” の部分をどう訳せばいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか。 “He was always well-mannered and always a nice boy and very polite and kind, and I always remember him for that and always liked him, too. I felt quite disturbed that this would be happening. War is an awful thing, so I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too, in Afghanistan. I imagine he’s seen a lot, too, that’s maybe done things to him,” said Mattheis. 出展:VOA News http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/US-Soldier-Sentenced-to-Life-in-Prison-for-Afghan-Atrocities-133719403.html

• この英語にカタカナを振って下さい。

open your eyes Take my hands Show me the truth Break the chain open your door Take itdown Tell me your truth Break your mind open your eyes You See now Show me your truth Can you feel? open your door Lovin’now Tell me your truth How your do? TRUE EYES

• pictureとimagineの意味の違いに関して

こんにちはいつもお世話になっております。 pictureとimagineという語があります。英和辞書を引くとどちらも「想像する」です。英英では picture: to imagine sb/sth: to create an image of sb/sth in your mind. imagine: to form a picture in your mind of what sth might be like. ※OXFORD現代英英辞典より となっていますが、それでも両者の違いがよくわかりません。僕の考えではpicutureの想像の方がimagineのそれよりも、生き生きとしているような感じがします。が、確証はもちろんありません・・・。皆さんのお力を借りられたらと思っております。 ご回答はお時間のある時で結構です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

下記の文章(後半の部分)がいまいち理解できないので訳していただけませんか? My thoughts are not clear and I dont want to make mistakes I have made. Especially in communication. Those being not letting you now more forceful and blunt what I wanted and also understanding what I wanted, and allowing you in my mind. よろしくお願いします。

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your recent order for the redwing and Sitka. We have submitted your redwing order already, but in regards to the Sitka Gear; they have changed some things. Right now the open country is sold out, all that’s available is Optifade Forest. Also, the pants are now waist sizes and a large is equal to a size 36. Please indicate what you would like to do on these. We can switch the pattern and the size upon your approval. We appreciate your business, Thank you,

• 英文の邦訳

Knowing does not in general depend on print, and if early modern farmers, carpenters, butchers, and smiths had been as industrious about describing their work as they were while doing it they could have filled volumes, just as our researchers do now. 上記英文を御訳し願います。