• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします

和訳お願いします。 David Attenborough himself once told me, after filming a series on reptiles and amphibians, frogs “really don’t do very much until they breed, and snakes don’t do very much until they kill.”

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9774/12178)
回答No.2

訳文:《デビッド・アッテンボローが、爬虫類・両生類のシリーズを撮影した後、みずから私に語ってくれました。「カエルは生殖行動をするまで、ヘビは餌を殺すまで、たいしたことをしません」と。》

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • hiro_1116
  • ベストアンサー率30% (2409/7800)
回答No.1

Google翻訳とかDeepLとか、無料で使える機械翻訳でも意味が取れる日本語にはなりますよ。個人的には後者がお勧め。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 目的語の位置は?

I like cats very much.とは言っても,I like very much cats.は間違いですよね. 前の質問での回答で Don't postpone until tomorrow what you can do today. という文章を答えていただきました. なぜ[until tomorrow]が[what you can do today]と[postpone]の間にあるのですか?動詞とその目的語の間に副詞(句)はおくことができますか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

But she wouldn’t kill Katrina if she knew she was pregnant I don’t think, and they will have to announce that she is soon! よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳と構文と

久しぶりに英語を勉強し始め、いろいろ調べるも、次の英文の和訳と文の構造がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)You'll understand those changes (and a lot of other things) much better after reading it. (特にmuch better以下と前半の関係が分かりません。) (2)I'm sending you a carbon copy;I'll keep the original in my files.(この文は分かりました。) (3)I don't come in until much later,but never mind. (4)You'll find enough to interest you until I do.

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• not very~ の使い方

次の日本文を英語に直しなさい。 という問題です。 君は犬があまり好きじゃないんですね。(8語で) not very~ = あまり~ない。 なので You don't like dogs very,do you? としたのですが。 解答では You don't like dogs very much,do you? と much が入っていました。 なぜ much が入るのか理由を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語和訳など

海外の人からこのように聞かれたのですが、大まかにしか意味は分かりません>< 和訳とこれに対する返事を大体でいいので教えてくれませんか? I have question. Recently I watched video about woman who worked in japan. She said that she and other employees are working very long but with low effectiveness because if they done something before work ends they can receive other work to do that they won’t realize because they don’t have enough skill to do that. Is it true?

• 和訳をお願いします

Advertisers ask psychologists for advice. These experts tell adver-tisers about the concepts of fear and self-image. They also inform them of new studies on colors and words. Psychologists have found that certain colors on the packages of a product will cause people to choose that product. Also, certain words attract our attention. For example, the words "new," "improved," "natural," and "bigger size" are very popular and seem to draw our eyes toward the package. Many people believe that advertising does not affect them. They feel that they have freedom of choice, and they like to think they make wise choices. Unfortunately, they probably don't realize the powerful effect of advertising. Do you believe that ads don't influence your choice of products? Just look at the brands in your house. お願いします

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) For over 1,800 years, pepople have had animals as pets. Dogs and cats are the ones which are kept the most, but some people keep fish, rabbits, snakes and robopets. Then, you may say, “What are robopets?” Over the years, science has developed and now we have robot pets. Some of them can show “feelings,”such as joy, sadness and anger, by using body movements, sounds and the lights in their eyes. Some can even decide how to things by themselves, as well as remember hundreds of words and talk to us in languages such as English, Japanese and Spanish. Robopets have some better points than animal pets. They don't make loud noises and we don't need to feed them, give them a bath or take them for a walk. Also, they never make the carpet or floor dirty, so we don't have to clean up after them. And they don't get sick or die ! Many people aren't interersted in having robopets, however. They can't feel any warm relationship between a robot and themselves. They feel that when they have an animal as a pets, they can have friendly relationship with it. When animals get sick or die, we learn an important lesson : we wil be gone some day. So we love them more and learn how important ― and sometimes short ―life is. People now have a choice about pets. They can choose a pet that is very convenient, or they can choose a pet that is living. Which kind would you choose?

FAX受信についてのお困りごと
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 【MFC-L2750DW】でA5横サイズのFAXを受ける際に用紙サイズのエラーが発生する問題について解説します。
  • Windows10で無線LAN接続している環境でのFAX受信に関するトラブルの解決方法について詳しく説明します。
  • ひかり回線を使用している場合におけるFAX受信の設定や注意点について解説します。
回答を見る