• 締切済み

会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• shagojo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (31/121)
回答No.5

「どうして私がそうするつもりが無かったか、について時間をかけて話し合ったわ。 そして彼らが言うには、こうよ、 やってみなければ、それがいかに面白く、有益で心地いいものかって事に、君だって気がつかないだろ、って。 それで、言ったの、 私はいつだって貴方達といて居心地よく感じてるわよ、って」 ・・・・と、こんな感じでしょうか。

• mapponew
  • ベストアンサー率22% (309/1373)
回答No.4

あのね、私は私がこれ(彼らが言ったという1つのこと)をするつもりでなかった一時間の会話をしました、これはそうです、あなたは彼らをまねないので、あなたは彼らが実は面白くありえてまだ知識を与えることがありえて快適でありえると理解しません。そして、よく、ちゃんと、私は言いました、そして、私は常にあなたに対して不安がないと感じるので、それはそうです。 直訳はこうなりますが、意訳は、 あのね。長いこと話したって、彼らには面白くも愉快でもなかったみたいよ。

• phoenix343
  • ベストアンサー率15% (296/1946)
回答No.3

#1 です 失礼しました、ちゃんとthemありましたね。。 しかしこの会話文、 その前後がないと分からないように思うのですがどうでしょう、、 とりあえず最初の一文だけ You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, 私がそれをしなかった理由を長く説明した、、 すみません、もっと上手い人の回答を待ってください

回答No.2

そりゃあ、前後がわからないと何を指しているかはわかりません。 類推はできても、憶測にすぎないことなので。 とりあえず、"this"は話し手の近い位置(状況)にあることであるくらいしかわかりません。

• phoenix343
  • ベストアンサー率15% (296/1946)
回答No.1

themってどこさ? 会話文にないよ。

関連するQ&A

• 映像の会話なんですが、和訳をお願いします!

Where do you think that post is now? In that bin. So, I don’t care about your girlfriends, your mothers or anything else. You start playing our game, this will never happen again, do you understand? You will never ever get any post while you’re here if you don’t start screwing the knot and producing the goods. 自衛隊の訓練中、隊員宛に届いた家族や彼女からの手紙を伍長が隊員の目の前で燃やしながら話してるといった状況です。 「今手紙は何処だと思う?バケツの中だ オレにとってお前らの彼女 母親などどうでもいいんだ」の後You start からがよくわかりません(^_^;) 宜しくお願いします。

• 会話文の和訳お願いします!

会話文の和訳お願いします! インタビュアー I love the fact that you once described what you do as half technician, half psychologist. デザイナー No question. And I think sometimes family therapist in some cases because you get very involved with the families as you're working um on this huge event. I mean it's a life-altering event. And because of it's not only taught me to become a very fine dressmaker but at the same time it's also taught me a lot about the psychology of women, and about women, and how no matter what background you come from, and you know, what you do, we are all very much connected in that respect and it's about an emotional moment in one's life and hopefully um my ability to tap into that for them. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。(ウエディングドレスで有名なデザイナーのようです) 意味がどうしても汲み取れません… 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします!

会話文なんですが和訳お願いします! インタビュアー You have started in bridal. You're dealing with women at their most vulnerable. Every woman wants perfection for her wedding day and is far more demanding than she would be of an evening gown or a daytime er outfit デザイナー Well it's every woman's Oscar. That's what I always say. But in a way it is true. I think it's most public moment. And it's also about your most private feelings. So thatparticular combination is unique and from the very beginning in the bridal business I have had very much to deal with clients on a one-on-one basis, and that's given me tremendous insight that um perhaps is irreplaceable, I think, to really be with them through this process of going from being a woman to becoming a bride to becoming a mate. And I think that transformation is something that occurs during the engagement process and as a result I'm usually the one they call first after the engagement ring. So I sort of live through that transformation with them. ある女性デザイナー(主にウエディングドレスを手がける)のインタビュー番組です。 内容がどうしてもつかめません… 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 会話文をどうしても訳すことが出来ず困っています。

ピーターさん「So, Chad, look, is this more than just simply about people uploading videos of themselves making idiots of themselves at parties or is something really quite profound going on here, about people engaging the world in a new way?」 チャドさん「Yeah, I know, it's- it's changing the world because it's giving everyone a voice. Um, and we've been able to be successful because we've built a platform to make that possible. And we weren't filtering, uh, you know, what was entertaining, uh, for our audience. We let our audience define what was entertaining to them. So, by having a platform where videos can come in, by them viewing/interacting with these videos, they'll rise to the top.」 ピーターさん「Now one of the people we couldn't put on the panel today just for numbers was Jimmy Wales who's here, Jimmy are you in the hall? No, well Jimmy, uh, started something called Wikipedia. Um, and now here's something that, you know, I'm an old Britannica junkie. I still have my 1974 edition Macropedia, Micropedia in the basement and I still love it. But my son, he doesn't know from Macropedia, Britannica, it's Wikipedia. Now I use Wikipedia all the time. Wikipedia's changing the world. It's the universal distribution of knowledge accessible to everybody from the bottom up. But it's an instantaneously, constantly created source of knowledge. So I'm speaking here for Jimmy, but I seem to think that this is another dimension of this when you say voice. And it's the voice of knowledge and the distribution of knowledge enabling people to do new things.」 この三つの会話文がどうしても理解できず,困っています。 誰かこれ読める方いらっしゃいましたらお教えくださいませ(m。_。)m

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の文法が良くわかりません。 なんでremember to で終われるのでしょうか? それとも単純に、turn it off を省略してるのでしょうか It stops cooling or heating an empty apartment so you don't have to remember to, and it makes sure you're comfortable when you're home. Remember, they don't save you money on their own—they just automate what you could do with a bit more discipline.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Finding a new apartment is really slow but I am trying to do everything I can to make it go faster. Now I have to wait about 2 weeks again until I can continue the search because after I sent an application to one place, they said they need 1-2 weeks until they can actually receive it. But after that, I think I might be able to find someting quite soon.. It's a "more expensive" way of doing things, kind of. Before they let you move into one of their rental apartments there is a certain amount of money that you need to pay first. And because it is alot of money, not money people do it this way and that's why there should be more apartments available for me. It's about 15 000-20 000   but my parents said they can lend the amount to me, because they don't want me to borrow money from the banks. And this money is something I will get back if/when I move, so it's not like I would actually loose th ose 15000-20000  Q__Q Ah, I don't know if you understood, but yeah, Finland likes to complicate things. I still love you and miss you so much. And I don't think sending e-mails will change what I feel and think about you. But I'm sure that when we meet again in real life it will be ever better than before.

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

Sandra's character is a doctor. She's much more rational. My character is kind of more open to what's going on here. And I think, with that, they kind of come together. And in that moment, I guess They're both at the mailbox, exchanging letters at different times at the same time. And it's either yes or no. Do you walk away or not? And something about what they are feeling from each other, I guess, through these, the medium of these letters, they say yes. イルマーレという映画のストーリを説明しているみたいですが、解釈に困っています(;^_^A  2004年と2006年、違う“時”を生きるふたりの恋の話のようです。 長い文ですが宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• この一文だけ和訳してください!

どうしても分からなくて困ってます; He never passed an automatic machine without giving a tug at the handle, for he said that sometimes they are out of order and will eject pennies if you tug at them. 「pass」はforに繋がっているのでしょうか? あと「eject penny」の意味もよく分かりません。 よかったらお願いします。