• ベストアンサー

最近、ブラウザを起動すると下記のようなアドレスに飛びます。

最近、ブラウザを起動すると下記のようなアドレスに飛びます。 これってスパイウェアなんでしょうか? spybot、Ad-Awareを試しましたが何もおきません。 このページに飛ぶと セキュリティ警告が出て何かインストールしようとしますので、 いいえで回避するとYou must click YES to get access というメッセージが表示され抜けれません。 ページにはこのような書き込みが書いてあります。 This is a massege from sodhell.com O ne of our websites like this one has been doing surveys for the past 2 weeks and have alomost completed. This is a survey to test how many Internet Users use the block option to the top of this window,Please go to the toolbar blocking the survey proccess to contiune.O nce you have clicked yes or ok to the 3windows, You will not see this message agein!! Please dont forget to follow instructions or this message will reboot with your computer. Thank you for your time. アドレス http://www.sodhell.com/survey.html/ ノートン先生で除外してもまた同じ症状が起きてしまいます。 istactivex.dll Adware.Istbar survey[1].htm Adware.CDT アドウェア脅威です。 と出ます。 どうしたらいいのでしょうか・・

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • zoro2
  • ベストアンサー率50% (105/208)
回答No.5

>スキャンしましたけど改善されません・・・ 絶望的なお答えです。 貴方のパソコンは沢山のウィルスに汚染されていると思います。 スパイ対策ソフトによって、少なくともそのうちの幾つかは改善されているはずです。 にもかかわらず、このようなお答えが帰ってくるのは心外です。 ウィルス対策ソフトからもいくつもの情報が発信されています。 その情報に基づいて作業すればどんどん改善されると思います。 何も改善されないというのは、貴方ご自身に改善しようと言う意思が無いためだと思います。 私は魔法使いではありません。 クリーンインストールをお勧めします。

minadori
質問者

お礼

いろいろなスパイウェア駆除ツールを使っていましたら駆除出来たようです。 ただセーフモードで起動して駆除しないと駄目でした。 この度はいろいろとお手数おかけしました。 アドバイスからいろいろと試し、改善されたような気がします。 どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (4)

noname#10331
noname#10331
回答No.4
参考URL:
http://www.symantec.com/region/jp/sarcj/data/a/adware.istbar.html
minadori
質問者

お礼

無事解決しました。 どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#10331
noname#10331
回答No.3
参考URL:
http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=925164
minadori
質問者

補足

過去のログを見て回答どおりやりましたが駄目でした・・

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • zoro2
  • ベストアンサー率50% (105/208)
回答No.2

スパイ対策ソフトでスキャンしてみてください。 「Ad-aware SE」 http://www.download.com/3000-8022-10045910.html 「Ad-aware SE」の日本語化 http://bdc.s15.xrea.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=59&func=fileinfo&parent=folder&filecatid=9

minadori
質問者

補足

スキャンしましたけど改善されません・・・

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • kozo_k
  • ベストアンサー率29% (55/188)
回答No.1

>これってスパイウェアなんでしょうか? スパイウェアです。 >どうしたらいいのでしょうか・・ 過去ログを検索してください。同様な例が見つかります。

minadori
質問者

補足

過去ログに書いてあったとおりやりましたが駄目です・・・

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 自分なりに訳してみたのですがニュアンス的によく分らない箇所もあるもので。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ Hi how are you? hope you are fine yes I know someone use name of okubo but it`s one of my japanise friends. but I am the one who told to do this because then i saw your message to okubo i let him to do this. because okubo will thing i`m saing to every japanise girl. if i`m married i will not fall in love with you. please undersand. please brig for us with red wine because i can not do anything without you . please take care of yourself yours forever & in love

• 最近PC開くと下記のダイアログが出ます???

最近PC開くと下記のダイアログが出ます??? Start Backing Up Your Files. Please enter your details to creste a free account. Did you know you have free PC back up on your computer? Regular bakups will help protect your files in the event of a hard drive crash. Reminder Your Computer is not backed up,bandup your files online today. Free conputer backup available. Your browser's search settings have been changed away from Amazon. This is usually done by malicious software. Uncheck below if you want to disable protection of your search settings. Restore my search setting to Amazon. 何か問題でしょうか? ご存知な方教えて頂けませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,

• 下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。

I was out of the office last few days, I will discuss these matters again and will get back to you soon (hopefully this week). The trademark is a certificate that you mentioned that you might needed for AAA we wanted to provide support so you can join AAA. Please let us know what is that you need to join so we can provide assistance.

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いしいたします。 ↓ Please don’t say like this l think your English is very good don’t worry What you mean l will ask okubo something like what my l know before you ask please let me know

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか?

下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか? Hello, My Name is Mrs Linda from Russia Base In Alberta,Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $1,000.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information's via (************@gmail.com) Await your quick response. Thanks

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• ウインドウズが起動しない

下記のメッセージが出て起動しなくなってしまいました、症状は セーフモードなどを選ぶ画面が出るのですが、なにを選んでもセーフモードを選ぶ画面を繰り返すだけで、堂々巡りです。 あげくに下記のメッセージでハングアップです。 A problem has been detected and windows has been down to prevent damage to your computer if this the first time you ve seen this stop error screen restat your computer if this screen appears again follow these steps this BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI complianto please contact your system vendor or visit http://hardware-update.com for an updated BIOS IF youare unable to obtain anupdated BIOS or the latest BIOS supplied by your vendor is not ACPI comoliant you can turn off ACPI mode during text mode setup to do this simply press the F7 key when you are prompted to install storage drivers the system will not notify you that the F7 key was pressed-it will silently disable ACPI and allow you to continue your installation このようなメッセージでハングアップです。 BIOSが壊れたのでしょうか? マザーの電池切れかも? 教えていただきたいのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語の分かる方通訳お願いします。

なんとなくの意味はわかるのですが、今度泊まるホテルのことなので間違えて訳してるといけないので、どなたか英語の堪能な方通訳お願いします。 ちなみに万が一のため、パスワード等の情報は変更してあります。 Can you please advise us of your estimated time of arrival. Our Reception will be closed when you arrive. Please make sure you have the following information with you for access to the building and your apartment. Please collect your keys and access information from our safe which is located outside the main entry doors next to our intercom system. We will leave an envelope inside the safe with your name on the outside and keys and access information inside the envelope. The code to open the safe is: 200. If you have any problems with the collection of your keys please press 9# on the intercom located next to the safe or mobile 0427 37005 and we will be able to assist. Please note that the balance of your accommodation will be processed against the credit card we are holding, on the morning of your arrival day.