• ベストアンサー

最近、ブラウザを起動すると下記のようなアドレスに飛びます。

zoro2の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • zoro2
  • ベストアンサー率50% (105/208)
回答No.5

>スキャンしましたけど改善されません・・・ 絶望的なお答えです。 貴方のパソコンは沢山のウィルスに汚染されていると思います。 スパイ対策ソフトによって、少なくともそのうちの幾つかは改善されているはずです。 にもかかわらず、このようなお答えが帰ってくるのは心外です。 ウィルス対策ソフトからもいくつもの情報が発信されています。 その情報に基づいて作業すればどんどん改善されると思います。 何も改善されないというのは、貴方ご自身に改善しようと言う意思が無いためだと思います。 私は魔法使いではありません。 クリーンインストールをお勧めします。

minadori
質問者

お礼

いろいろなスパイウェア駆除ツールを使っていましたら駆除出来たようです。 ただセーフモードで起動して駆除しないと駄目でした。 この度はいろいろとお手数おかけしました。 アドバイスからいろいろと試し、改善されたような気がします。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• ウインドウズが起動しない

下記のメッセージが出て起動しなくなってしまいました、症状は セーフモードなどを選ぶ画面が出るのですが、なにを選んでもセーフモードを選ぶ画面を繰り返すだけで、堂々巡りです。 あげくに下記のメッセージでハングアップです。 A problem has been detected and windows has been down to prevent damage to your computer if this the first time you ve seen this stop error screen restat your computer if this screen appears again follow these steps this BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI complianto please contact your system vendor or visit http://hardware-update.com for an updated BIOS IF youare unable to obtain anupdated BIOS or the latest BIOS supplied by your vendor is not ACPI comoliant you can turn off ACPI mode during text mode setup to do this simply press the F7 key when you are prompted to install storage drivers the system will not notify you that the F7 key was pressed-it will silently disable ACPI and allow you to continue your installation このようなメッセージでハングアップです。 BIOSが壊れたのでしょうか? マザーの電池切れかも? 教えていただきたいのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 最近PC開くと下記のダイアログが出ます???

最近PC開くと下記のダイアログが出ます??? Start Backing Up Your Files. Please enter your details to creste a free account. Did you know you have free PC back up on your computer? Regular bakups will help protect your files in the event of a hard drive crash. Reminder Your Computer is not backed up,bandup your files online today. Free conputer backup available. Your browser's search settings have been changed away from Amazon. This is usually done by malicious software. Uncheck below if you want to disable protection of your search settings. Restore my search setting to Amazon. 何か問題でしょうか? ご存知な方教えて頂けませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 下記の英文をどうかどうか翻訳して下さい。

できないなりにPCの翻訳機を使いながら翻訳してるのですが、私の手にはおえず… 大変困っております。 We have received a claim under the A-to-z Guarantee program for order 702-5397143-0931462 because the buyer in this transaction believes the item(s) sent were materially different from how they were listed. This could mean that the item(s) are defective or damaged, that the wrong item(s) were sent, or that the item condition and/or details are different from what was represented in the product listing. The buyer's comments were "Terrible item, hurts feet, is not at all worth $180.00. Seller refunded $44.... That is in no way fair. Seller is also claiming shipping is $50 for a cheque. That is also impossible. Please resolve this issue.- : -Terrible item, hurts feet, is not at all worth $180.00. Seller refunded $44.... That is in no way fair. Seller is also claiming shipping is $50 for a cheque. That is also impossible. Please resolve this issue". Please note that you have seven (7) days to respond to this e-mail. Failure to respond with all the information below may result in a debit to your Marketplace Payments account. If a partial refund has been given we do require a response to the claim notification explaining the reason a full refund was not provided, failure to do so may result in a debit to your Amazon Payments account. If you accept this claim or want to defend this claim, the easiest and quickest way to refund the buyer or represent yourself is to use online A-to-z Guarantee forms. By doing so, you will ensure faster resolution between the buyer and yourself. Do not reply to this email if you use the on-line forms. よろしくお願いいたします。

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いしいたします。 ↓ Please don’t say like this l think your English is very good don’t worry What you mean l will ask okubo something like what my l know before you ask please let me know

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,

• メールの送信が出来ない!

Outlook Expressを使っていますが、1部の人へのメールの送信が出来ません!下記のようなメッセージが帰ってきてしまいます! This is the Postfix program at host ismx2.koalanet.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The Postfix program アドレスも打ち直したりもしましたが駄目でした! どうか教えて下さいm(__)m

• メールのエラー 教えてください!!

下記のようなメールエラーが帰ってきました。 何を意味するのでしょうか? 教えてください!! This is the Postfix program at host xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.

• 新種のスパイウエア??

スパイウエアにやられたようでしたが、SpybotやAd-awareでほぼ駆除できました。 しかしyahooを立ち上げたり、yahooの検索バーに文字を打ってバックスペースなどで消そうとすると、勝手に『survey』というサイトに飛んでしまうのです。 真っ白な画面に英語のみが出ます。 他のPCでそのアドレスを入力して飛んでみたら警告画面が出てしまって・・(ちなみに家のPCでは出ません) アドレス http://www.sodhell.com/survey.html/ 表示される内容 Hi and welcome to sodohell.com, We are cunducting a survey to know how many people use the internet more then 20 min a week. please click yes to both popups now if you use the internet more then 20 minutes a week! This will help us in our studies. If you have any input on this survey please direct your comments to sodo@hell.com Thank you 勝手に飛んでしまうというのでスパイウエアではと思うのですが、何をどうやって駆除すれば良いのか全くわかりません。 SpybotやAd-awareで駆除出来ないという事は、新種のスパイウエアなのでしょうか? 是非ともこの『survey』の正体と駆除方法を教えていただけませんか? 切実に困っておりますので、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 起動しなくなってしまいました。

自作PCに、OSは2000を使用してます。 今まで何の問題もなく起動してましたが、いきなりPCが再起動しました。その後BIOS画面が出て通常通り2000の起動画面が出るのですが、その途中再度再起動し、下の文字が表示されます。それからは一切動きません。なぜこのような現象になったのか不思議です。元に戻るのでしょうか? すみません、どなたかアドバイスよろしくお願いします。 *** STOP: 0x000000A5 (0x00000011,0x00000001,0x00000000,0x00000000) The ACPI BIOS in this system is not fully compliant with the ACPI specification.Please read the README.TXT for possible workarounds. You can also contact your system's manufacturer for an updated BIOS, or visit http://www.hardware-update.com to see if a new BIOS is available. The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant. Please contact your system vendor or visit http://www.hardware-update.com for an updated BIOS. If you are unable to obtain an updated BIOS or the latest BIOS supplied by your vendor is not ACPI compliant,you can turn off ACPI mode during text mode setup. To do this,simply press the F7 key when you are prompted to was pressed - it will silently disable ACPI and allow you to continue your installation.