• 締切済み

wifi trouble

hi I suddenly cannot connect to some website which I was able to connect last week using wifi, I've tried to connect it using my cell phone data and was able to connect. I've checked with the website owner and also the tech support team for my router and they told me there may be trouble with the modem your company provide to us (NTT Modem) that possibly DNS setting was changed, I've tried to call your company for help but no one answer and I urgently need someone to help me resolve this issue ※OKWAVEより補足:「So-netの各種設定」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.2

Hi cindy2692, I'm sorry for being late to answer your comment. I thought you already got fixed your trouble, so that I have not checked this page. However, I received an e-mail from OKWAVE that told there was a prohibited matter in my answer. They said that I had written the information which could identify you or another person. I believe I never did so, but I found you could not have got away from your trouble. >...may I ask how you fix it... <What I did was to change the ISP (Internet Service Provider) :-( When I had got the first trouble, I changed ISP from KDDI to NTT. At the second trouble, I changed from NTT to Yahoo (SOFTBANK). I had used KDDI for more than 2 years so that I did not have to pay the penalty, but I had to pay it to NTT because I got the trouble within 2 years. As the same of your trouble, my both trouble occurred when they changed IPv4 to IPv6. Therefore, after changing DNS number for several times with using long-long waiting time at telephone support, I made up my mind to change ISP. I hope you get fixed your trouble, soon!

回答No.1

Hi cindy2692, I really understand your trouble ’cause I got the same trouble twice! before;-( What I did was to call the information center and ask the new DNS number, then type them on my PC manually by myself. However, you seem to have another trouble what you use English. I checked website of NTT DoCoMo which you can access the service center with English, but failed. So, you'd better go to DoCoMo customer service in your town and show the paper on which you typed your trouble such as this OKWAVE question page. Also you need the paper which shows your customer number of DoCoMo & SONET, such as payment bill. They might not be able to understand your conversation, but must be able to understand your written English. Then they call the information center directly, and tell you the new DNS number. Hang on there:-)

cindy2692
質問者

補足

Hi Haltwo, I am still having the same problem even I have talked with so-net tech support and they told me they cannot fix the problem even after they check my network connect was working and they also try to connect the webiste I have trouble to connect and also cannot connect at their side. They also told me they have changed internet service from IPv4 to IPv6 on 6/10/2020 and that is when I start to have trouble to connect to the website. I am assuming if they did not change the servic eon 6/10/2020 I may not have trouble, now they told me they cannot fix the problem and leave me nowhere to ask for help. Again I told them maybe it's their DNS number or setting has changed, but they never even try to answer my question. Now they change the service back to IPv4 but it still won't work, so I ask them to change a new NTT modem for us but they said their Modem has not issue which again leave me out in the dark with no help. YOu mention I should go to DoKoMo for help but I am getting internect service from So-Net and what dose DoKoMo has to do with my problem if they are not my internet provider. You also mention you had the same problem like my twice before, may I ask how you fix it , I am paying internet service to so-net every month and when there is trouble and they cannot even help which really don't make any sense.

関連するQ&A

• このメールの内容が分かりません。

このメールの内容が分かりません。 I've reviewed our previous correspondence with you, and I'm very sorry about the misunderstanding. I've checked your order and found that you've placed your order with Fossil one of the Marketplace sellers on our website. Since the seller had your order details we aren't able to issue the refund the shipping cost for your order. The seller wasn't able to issue the refund over than order cost for you, because if the claim that you filed was processed you'll get the full amount that you paid. This is the reason one of my colleague was issued a $10 promotion on your account. I'm sorry this information was unclear at the previous responses of my colleague. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• 「なる」の表現

「モデムを交換したら接続できるように『なった』」の「なる」の表現を教えてください。 I've come to be able to connect the internet by replacing the modem. でいいんでしょうか?英日翻訳ソフトにかけてもどうも「なる」の部分の訳がおかしいのですが。。。

• could と be able to の違い

「彼女のおかげで、宿題を終わらすことができた。」を英訳すると、Thanks to his help,she was able to finish her homework. となるようですが、was able to の代わりに could を使ってもかまわないでしょうか。「具体的に~できた。」は be able to の方が良いと聞いたことがあります。「友達に追いつけるように急いだ。」は、I hurried so (that) I could catch up with my friends. となるようですが、could の代わりに was able to が使えますか。参考書を見ても両者の使い分けが良くわかりません。お願いします。 

• 画像のwith

画像の英文のwithはどう訳しますか? また、このwithは、 With your help , I will be able to finish my work. のwithと意味は同じですか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 和訳お願いします!

▼ Question/ help: could you explain to me how you get some of your textures? i was looking through your work and i was amased by the feeling of everything! the color of my art is a little bland and i was wanting to do some texture studies. could you please give me some advice from one artist to another? ▲ 具体的に、何を教えてほしいと言っているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。 落札後、下記メールが届きました。支払いに関する事のようです。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've tried to pay for your item and from Paypal I've received the following answers about the limit of 200 euros: After you click Continue, we'll charge this card €1.50 EUR or equivalent to make sure it's yours. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card. What about my eBay transaction? Once your card is confirmed, you will be able to return to complete checkout. Please contact the seller to inform them that your payment will be delayed while you complete this process. I hope to resolve this problem very soon and to pay for your wonderful pen! I send you the Paypal response if I will received it!

• 和訳お願いします

i've grown used to not doing it~ i'm more into chewing candies~ like mentos and others grow use とはなんなんでしょう? I was wondering what city in case I was ever able to come and visit you one day! 和訳お願いします。

• 英文の自己紹介文なのですが・・

こんにちは。 ある仕事に応募しようと思っているのですが、書き出しがなかなか うまくきまらず困っています。 The reason I hope to join your office is that I will give me the opportunity to improve my English communication skills more than now and hope to make a contribution to your office by using my English ability. 特にhope以下が自信がないのですが、英語力を生かしてといいたいの ですがby using my English abilityっておかしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• よろしくお願いします

A few months ago, my husband uncovered an affair I was having with an old flame. He moved out and initiated divorce proceedings, but in the time since, I was able to convince him that I am truly repentant and to give our marriage another chance for the sake of our children. The problem I have now is that he says that if we are to stay married, he wants it to be an open marriage. I’ve tried to tell him that I’ve gotten that out of my system and I don’t want to be with anybody other than him, but he says there just isn’t any way he can ever trust me again, he doesn’t feel an obligation to be faithful to me anymore, and at least this way we’re being honest about it. ここでのgotten that out of my systemはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします