• 締切済み

添削お願い致します。

《日本語訳》もし私がイベントプランナーなら、来月はクリスマスシーズンになるため、クリスマスパーティーを開催したいです。私の家族だけでなく多くの友達も自宅に招待します。このパーティーは12月24日の19:00からで一人1500円を頂戴します。このパーティーでは美味しい食事も提供する予定です。例えば...などを準備します。食事のあとは、クリスマスソングを流しながらクイズ大会やプレゼント交換も実施する予定です。興味を持った人は私に連絡をください。 《英語》If I'm an event planner, next month will be the Christmas season, so I want to hold a Christmas party. I would like to invite not only my family but also many friends at my home. The event will be held on December 24th and it will be 1500 yen per person. At this party, I provide delicious meals. For example,... It sounds good, doesn't it? After the meal, we plan to do Christmas quizzes and gift exchanges while playing Christmas songs. If you are interested please let me know. という日本語の文を英語にしてみたのですが添削をしていただけると嬉しいです。少し意訳などがありますが、同じようなニュアンスで伝われば構わない程度ですが変な意味合いになっているんがありましたら訂正していただけると助かります。宜しくお願い致します。

みんなの回答

• -ruin-
  • ベストアンサー率31% (239/769)
回答No.1

英語の分構成からいくと next month will be the Christmas season, so I want to hold a Christmas party. はI want to hold a Christmas party because its a Christmas seasonのほうがいい気がします. invite at ではなく、invite toが自然な用法かと。 we planing to doかと。doよりenjoyとかのほうがいいかも。 gift exchangesではなくexchange presentsもしくはexchange giftsかと。 please contact me If you are interestedですかね。 語順が日本語の語順になっているのが気になりますが、これでも意味は十分伝わると思いますよ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 添削お願いします。合ってるか教えてください!

I will be transfer to another company from next month.Then, I had a frist meeting (interview) yesterday. I was so nervous while the meeting because the interviewere were 4 people, Department manager, Manager and Cheaf ... ( I can't understand how to say Bucho-, Kacho-, Syunin in English.. ??? There are almost same saying expression, and I'm a little confused about it..) They asked me what I have been experienced at work so I've explained what I have done there. My experience job on trading is not so difficult. It is only documentation for clearance. That's it. However, there are a lot of to do work not only documentation but also exportation all cordinate. It must be harder than in the past. Of course it needs English skill. I need to brush up my speaking and writting. Hope it will be better in my day-to-day work. TOEICのReadingスコアがとても低いので間違いだらけだと思います。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 添削お願いします。

I took many kinds of courses such as geology, art, marketing, and history in college. If it is not unrelated directly to my job, a capacity to think that I got in college will surely help. In other words, it is a lifetime skill and it will be valuable even if I work a job that is not related I learned in college at all. There are no jobs that not need the ability to think. 「私は大学で地質学、アート、マーケティングや歴史など色々なコースを取りました。それが私の仕事に直接関係なかったとしても、大学で身につけた考える力は必ず役に立つだろう。つまり、たとえ大学で学んだことと全く関係のない職業(仕事)についたとしても、これ(考える力)は一生のスキルであり、有益なものになる。考える力が必要のない仕事なんてない。」 *「考える力」というのを、重複させないようにabilityやcapacityなど別の単語を使用しています。 少し長くなってしまいすみません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

マヤ暦の終わりについて書かれた文章で上の英文が原文、下の和訳が自力で訳したものです。 英語は勉強し始めたばかりなので和訳が間違っていたらご指摘お願いしますm(UU;)m Even if it’s the end of the world today, i find it a very warm and touching moment for me because all of us will leave this planet together and no one will be left behind! 例え今日が世界の終りだとしても、僕はとても暖かくて感動的な僕への感情を見つける事が出来る。なぜなら、私たち皆がこの地球を一緒に保とうとすれば誰一人として一人では無いのだから! If you can imagine it, everyone will be in tears but it will be once and for all, which is very much better than losing one after another at a time and worst of all, if ever I will be the one to go first, it will leave my loved ones who are still alive sad and miserable!!! もし君たちが世界の終わりを創造出来るなら皆が涙をうかべるだろう。けれど終わりは一度きりしか起こらない。 一度に次から次へとうしなうよりは段然良いし、何よりも悪いことはもし僕が早く逝ってしまったとしても、それはまだ生きている僕の愛する人たちを悲しませるし不幸にしてしまう!

• これで通じますか??添削お願いします(>_<)

My best friend lives in Hokkaido and studies oceanology at his college. He is going to take the exam about oceanology for entering grad school next summer. So,he has been studying it since last year. He said it is very hard for him,and but he would try his best. So,I hope he will pass,I want to hold a Passing Party!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We should declare hunting season on swastikas. See one. Shoot one. I know that's unconstitutional- illegal and well, horrible. At times like this I go right to revenge. It's my dark side. You all probably don't get that from me. But I'm ready to fight these racist assholes. I will gladly enlist in the fighting Alta Dena 5th if they'll have. I'm slow but with enough set up time I could be a pretty effective sniper.

• 3センテンス、添削してくださいませんか?

お世話になります。 3センテンス、添削してくださいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。 1. 冬の朝、ベッドから出るのは難しい。(冬の朝はin the winter morningで良いでしょうか?) It is difficult for me to get out of the bet in the winter morning. 2. この時期をあと数カ月我慢しなければなりません。 I have to be patience in this season a couple of months more. 3. でも、クリスマスシーズンは私の心を温かくしてくれます。 But Christmas season makes my heart warm. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Tomorrow is the St. Valentine's day, so I thought that I would buy my husband a box of chocolate. At the same time, I remembered that I didn't buy him any presents these years. This morning I asked him what he wants except chocolate, and he answered he wanted the lighter. I went to the shopping mall and found the lighter that he will probably like it. I hope he will be pleased to see it.

• 添削をお願いいたします

どなたか英文を添削してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 ・「英語のライティングはたぶんスピーキングよりはましだと思う。」 I guess my English writing is probably better than my speaking. ・「そのチケットは遅くても今月中には届くと思う。私は今週じゃないかな~とまだ思ってるんだけど、はっきりはわかりません」 (なかなか届かないチケットについてです) I suppose the ticket will arrive within this month at the latest. I still kind of believe it will be this week, but I'm not sure...

EW-M634T 印刷用紙のスジや折れ
このQ&Aのポイント
  • EW-M634T 印刷用紙のスジや折れの原因と対処法
  • 2022年2月に購入したEW-M634TでA4普通紙を印刷する際、スジや折れが入ってくる問題が発生しています。発生頻度は20~30枚に1枚程度で、裏側に生じるため分かりにくいです。この問題は用紙送り箇所の問題かもしれませんが、再印刷を行うと再現しない状態です。原因と対処法について教えてください。
  • EPSON社製品であるEW-M634Tを使用してA4普通紙を印刷する際に、スジや折れが生じる問題があります。発生頻度は20~30枚に1枚程度で、裏側に現れるため注意が必要です。用紙送り箇所の問題かもしれませんが、再印刷を行うと問題が再現しないため原因が不明です。この問題に対して対処法を教えてください。
回答を見る