翻訳作業中に報告します

このQ&Aのポイント
  • CHAPTER 5を参照してください
  • 直接文と報告文の両方を使用してください
  • 日本語のバージョンには両方が含まれています
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

やること:  第5章を参照、はっきり言って悪いが、私は、あなたが翻訳をしている間にあなたの報告をする。 やることの1:  あなたの課題に、直接話法と間接話法の両方を必ず使うこと。私は日本語版にこの両方を使ったので、書いてある通りにただ翻訳すれば、両方使うことになる。

takenokotai
質問者

お礼

I appreciate your help.

関連するQ&A

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

先ほど質問させていただきましたが、メール相手から回答が来たので、再度翻訳をお願いします Hi, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Please be informed that, I have made necessary changes in your account. All you need is to restart your game and you will be able to access it. I hope that resolves the situation. If you have any other questions, then by all means feel free to let us know. You can also refer to our extensive Self Help Knowledgebase at http://support.ea.com for common technical questions. Thank you, 回答お願いします

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

In email you don`t have the benefit of body language. All you have are words, so it`s important to learn how to use only your words very carefully to create your own email body language. When you learn this, you will be making a real connection - and that`s what good customer care is all about.

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

It is okay about the late reply... I don't usually use tge phone by the way... if youvhave facebook it would be awesome or whatsapp :$ Thank you so much for helping me. I will study this hardly to get it <3 <3 Does it work if I want to say "I will sing for you to feel happy"? Or "I wrote and a letter to her, but she hated it" I wrote and sent* Well I will find text books in hiragana and read carefully the sentences and how it works. But tell me... how have you been? 長文ですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

Martynas wants to be EVERYBODYS friend, but he dont undastand that you cant be everybodys friend and need your company we used to be big company martynas , toma, monika me and so on but martnas has this thing that he is runningaround difarant companies and this way he loses friends so thats his problem i dont tolerate this some times looks like Martynas does not care about any friends he do what he like i dont know.. im angry at him and i dont tolerate this behaviour in short Martynas needs no friends but it not real friends

• 次の英文を日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

I miss you. I am so sorry to hurt you. I will always love you, I will. You're the only man in this world I love.. I just do not want to be hurt anymore too. I love you.