• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

My Fiancé's Past with His Cousin

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My fiancé and I recently discovered that he and his female cousin had a sexual relationship in the past, and it continued even after they both got married. I'm struggling to be comfortable with this cousin, especially since she frequently turns to him for help. Additionally, her husband is unaware of their past interactions, making me feel like an unwitting participant in keeping this secret.
  • I'm having difficulty accepting my fiancé's past with his cousin, as they had a sexual relationship that extended beyond their teenage years. This cousin often relies on him for support, especially during conflicts with her husband. It's challenging for me to move past this situation and feel at ease around her, especially since her husband is unaware of their history.
  • When my fiancé and I started dating, he admitted that he had slept with his female cousin in the past. To my surprise, I later discovered that their sexual relationship persisted even after they both got married. This cousin frequently reaches out to my fiancé for help, particularly during marital issues with her husband. Learning about their ongoing connection has made it difficult for me to feel comfortable around her, as I am unknowingly involved in maintaining their secret bond.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。calls on himはvisits himと同意でしょうか?  同意の場合もあるでしょうが、下記のcall on others for help にあるように「助けを求める」という意味の場合の方が多いと思います。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=call+on 2。あと、an unwitting participant in the keeping of this secretの意味を教えてください。  知らず識らずのうちにこの秘密を知る(数少ない)関係者の一人になった、ということでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I found out several months ago that my fiancé of four years was addicted to synthetic marijuana and had been for nearly one year. He gets it illegally from the corner store using his credit card and has racked up hundreds and hundreds in debt. I called his parents and they took him home for two weeks to get clean and be in a supportive environment away from the drug. He has also been seeing an addictions counselor. He came back to me and all appeared to be fine until this weekend when I found him high again. I asked to see his credit statement and found that he had been doing it since he returned on a daily basis. Last night he asked me to drive him to a halfway house and I guess that is where he will live for a while in order to finally kick the habit. The thing is, we have been planning our wedding in May. We’ve already spent thousands on deposits and a honeymoon. hundreds and hundredsとはどういうことでしょうか?あと、ここでのdepositsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 話法の問題教えてください

話法の問題教えてください 1書き直しの問題なのですが(   )told,sdaid以外には何がはいりますか? When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. → When he asked me what was the matter with me, I (   ) him that I had not slept well. よろしくお願いします

• lost his way

I thought my husband and I had a great marriage -- until I looked on his phone and found text messages to another woman. I was crushed. I asked him about it, and he said that it was nothing and that there were only a few messages. When I checked our cellphone details, I was completely devastated to find that it had been going on for almost a year and there were almost 2,000 text messages during the past six months. When I talked to him about this and all the lies he had told me, he said he had lost his way and he was sorry and didn't want to lose me. lost his wayはここではどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• straightened out

Bud is 44 years old and owns his own business, but he does not save money. When I met him, he had nothing. Now he has $20,000 in a retirement account and another $5,000 in savings. He finally has his two kids pretty well straightened out, although they will never be exactly normal. has his two kids pretty well straightened outはどのような意味でしょぅか?よろしくお願いします

• Like we care.

I just found out that my brother, who I thought was in graduate school studying to be a teacher, is actually working as a prison guard. I'm the only one in the family who knows. When I phoned him to get the details, he told me that he'd quit school after one semester because he never really wanted to be a teacher. He said our parents bullied him into graduate school when he had trouble finding work after his college graduation. Prison guard was the first job he could get. I asked him why he is leading this double life. He said our parents told him that graduate school was "not negotiable." So he figures they can live with their delusions. At family dinners, Mom and Dad ask him about school, and he says, "Fine, but dull." Then they drone on and on about the importance of attending school since he couldn't find a job, and our grandfather makes a point of telling him how easy he has it compared to serving in Korea. Like we care. If they don't want to hear what my brother says, they shouldn't ask. Like we care.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• not a moment sooner

I’ve been in a long-distance relationship for a few years now. We met when I lived in his country for work. We see each other about six times a year for a few weeks at a time. While I love him dearly, I’m starting to crumble without having an endgame in sight. I’ve talked to him about this and he’s adamant that he’ll propose when he’s ready and not a moment sooner, that he wants it to be a surprise, et cetera. not a moment soonerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文でわからないところがあります。

下記の文章の” I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too” の部分をどう訳せばいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか。 “He was always well-mannered and always a nice boy and very polite and kind, and I always remember him for that and always liked him, too. I felt quite disturbed that this would be happening. War is an awful thing, so I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too, in Afghanistan. I imagine he’s seen a lot, too, that’s maybe done things to him,” said Mattheis. 出展:VOA News http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/US-Soldier-Sentenced-to-Life-in-Prison-for-Afghan-Atrocities-133719403.html

• shove it in his face

I just got a rather large promotion at work that I’ve been working toward for a long time. At first my fiancé gave me a half-hearted congrats and insisted he was happy for me. But over the course of a few days, he became depressed, angry, and starting taking jabs at me for no reason. I finally asked what the issue was and he admitted that he was jealous of my promotion. He has a great job, and while I will make fairly more money than he does, I always have made more money. His job has predictable hours and much better benefits. When he was promoted a while back I was genuinely happy for him—I saw it as our success, not just his. He sees this as a competition that he has lost. It hurts a lot because I want him to be happy for me. I don’t gloat or shove it in his face, shove it in his faceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この日本語訳は正しいですか?

I love when Mac tilts his head makes him look even more adorable is that even possible now that Mac is one I take it that is him as big as he is going to get? マックが頭を傾けるのが彼をより一層可愛らしく見せて好きなのだけど、マックが一歳になった今彼は成長しきっていると思うのにそんな事が可能なの?