• 締切済み

英文の確認について

(1)Please choose one person from among the categories (cartoon characters and actresses). I will make a request from your chosen person from each category. actress:〇〇 〇〇 〇 〇 Manga character: 〇〇 〇〇 〇〇 女優・漫画のキャラクターのカテゴリー中からあなたの好きな人物を一人を選んで下さい。 その中のから一人を私は選びます。 このような英語で外国の方に伝わるでしょうか? 間違えていれば教えて下さい。 お手数お掛けしますがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

用語上の注記。 category は「分類(分類されたものに与えられる名称)」の意味であり,ここでは 「movie actress」 と 「cartoon character」がそれになります。 いっぽう文意は,{AAA,BBB,CCC,DDD}および{aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd}から,それぞれ1つ選べということです。{ }のなかには,それぞれ4つの要素があります。だから私は,{ }を指して group と表現したのです。 数学的に厳密には,group よりも set(集合) を使うほうがいです。その要素は英語では member といいます。つまり, Please choose one member from each set. わからなかったら,中学校数学を復習してくださいね。

回答No.1

(1)Here are two groups of cartoon characters and movie actresses. cartoon character: AAA BBB CCC DDD actress:aaa bbb ccc ddd Please choose one from each group. Then I will choose one from your choice.

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I wanted to ask you for a favor, as you know we have been using a lot of prints and among them some animation characters but in 2015 we want to acquire “Anime” characters to use as part of our design. Since all Anime characters originate from Japan I wanted to ask you if you know where we can acquire the rights to some character designs. Here in USA, normally there is a website service that we can purchase the designs for use but for Anime characters most of them are in Japanese so we’re having a difficult time searching for the right company. Can you help us?

• 自由英作文

Write an essay in English from 100 to 120 words answering the following questions. "If you could change places with one person for a single day, who would it be and why?" You may choose anyone, living or dead, whether a famous figure or someone you know personally. You should describe the person, explain why you have chosen him or her, and state how would spend the day. 構造や書き方のコツ、作例などをどなたかお願いしたいです…

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• 英文 翻訳

テレビ番組のひみつの嵐ちゃんについて英語で書いたものです。 文章を間違えているところが多いと思うので、間違っているところを直していただけるとありがたいです。 Hi I will talk about my favorite TV program. Title is Himitsuno Arashichan. Genre is variety show. Main character is Arashi. Arashi is very famous and popular Japanese idol group. They can’t only sing a song but actor. The program invites various guests, for example actor, model and musician. The program has many projects and my most favorite project is Manekin 5. This is guest choose the one person who is most fashionable. The guest says caustic comment about fashion. When guest says about fashion, Arashi should pretense mannequin. Another interesting project is Arashi Share House. The project is guest came Arashi’s house but not really house. Arashi is talking about something with guests. When appearance Kichise Michiko, I think most interesting. She is very beautiful actress. She and Arashi’s talk very nature and relax. I like this TV program because I like Arashi and they character.

• 至急!次の英文の訳をお願いします

On Duesseldorfs Immermannstrasses, an avenue lined with shops catering to the citys Japanese population, is a scene that could come straight from Harajuku, where Tokyos youth congregate - except the butcher around the corner sells sausages. It is a scene replicated in Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris and Rome : Local bookshops have expanded their manga section and feature hundreds of French , Dutch and Italian titles. Often without the credit cards to shop online, these teenagers visit the stores as part of their social life. Fast-forward through the industrial and nuclear age,the cultural might of America and ensuing backlash against Mickey Mouse, and there is a logic to the appeal for a generation of Europeans of the hyperbolized cartoon characters. Young adults are growing market in piblishing : Walk into a bookstore in a European city on Friday or Saturday afternoon and you can find teenagers crowded in front of the comic books-a sight nearly nonexisten a few years ago.

• 英文についての質問です。

The word genius has its roots in Roman antiquity; in Latin, genius described the tutelary ( guardian) spirit of a person, place, institution, and so on, which linked these to the forces of fate and the rhythms of time. Like the Greek daimon, the Roman genius followed a man from cradle to grave, as expressed in the poet Horace's lines from the 1st century BC defining genius as: 'the companion which rules the star of our birth, the god of human nature, mortal for each individual, varying in countenance, white and black'. Only genius knows, says Horace, why two brothers can differ entirely in personality and lifestyle. But genius among the Romans had no necessary relationship with ability or exceptional creativity. 1)as expressed in the poet Horace's lines from the 1st century BC defining genius asの個所のas~asは : 'the companion which rules the star of our birth, ~同様に(~のように) expressed in the poet Horace's~である、という意味でしょうか? 2)'the companion which rules the star of our birth, the god of human nature, mortal for each individual, varying in countenance, white and black'の訳がわからないのですが、 私たちの誕生の星、人間性の神、死ぬべき運命のおのおの個人、表情の変化、白と黒のに従う仲間? white and black'の意味がとりわけわかりません。 3)Only genius knows, says Horace, why two brothers can differ entirely in personality and lifestyle. ホーレスが言うように天才だけは、なぜ二人の兄弟が完全に性格とライフスタイルにおいて異なることができるのか知っています? この英文の言っている内容はどういうことなのでしょうか? たくさんの質問になってしまいましたがよろしくお願いいたします。 *Geniusについて書かれた英文です。

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(3)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 長文で大変かと思いますが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 ------------------- Hello, Thanks for your email. This is an automated response; if you are not inquiring about being able to access your existing characters on a new device, please let us know in your reply. If you *are* attempting to get a different account on any of your devices, please enter the information on the form and reply or *we will not be able to transfer your character*. Transferring to a new device will affect *all* Storm8/TeamLava characters on your device. The transfer feature is for restorative purposes only. It will not swap accounts between two live devices. Swapping is also against the Terms of Service. Should you attempt this, Support agents will not be able to assist you. If you have your old device or know your Storm8 ID information AND your new device does not have a Storm8 ID on it, you can perform the transfer immediately by following the instructions at ここにURL。 Otherwise, please provide us with the following information and our team will perform the transfer from the backend as soon as we can. 1. Name of game: 2. OLD Storm8 ID and/or Code 3. NEW Storm8 ID and/or Code 4. Original account name: 5. Original game level: 6. Approximate date you created your original account: 7. Approximate date you last logged in with your original account: 8. Any other details you can provide to identify your lost account: 9. Any other character codes and character names you have for DIFFERENT Storm8 games on the same device as the character you are trying to retrieve (list the name of the game with the character code): 10. Approximately how many POINTS (favor, ancients, etc) were left on the account: 11. What items, in game, did you use your points on and approximately how long ago: 12. Any receipts you may have for purchases. Note: If you are not able to provide ALL of the above information, we may not be able to recover your old character. ----------------------------

• イギリス英語学校試験、どれが必要ない答えですか

There are 15 questions in this section. For each question, select the word that is unnecessary. 31. I like listening to music on my way to home after school. Please choose... 1. I 2. like 3. listening 4. to 5. music 6. on 7. my 8. way 9. to 10. home 11. after 12. school. 32. Even the cheapest house costs as the equivalent of 10 years' salary. Please choose... 1. Even 2. the 3. cheapest 4. house 5. costs 6. as 7. the 8. equivalent 9. of 10. 10 11. years' 12. salary. 33. She's much more busier now she has some responsibility at work. Please choose... 1. She's 2. much 3. more 4. busier 5. now 6. she 7. has 8. some 9. responsibility 10. at 11. work. 34. Everybody thinks they are much different from everyone else. Please choose... 1. Everybody 2. thinks 3. they 4. are 5. much 6. different 7. from 8. everyone 9. else. 35. When we were at first married, we lived in a tiny little flat. Please choose... 1. When 2. we 3. were 4. at 5. first 6. married, 7. we 8. lived 9. in 10. a 11. tiny 12. little 13. flat. 36. The airport train was delayed and their plane had been taken off when they finally got there. Please choose... 1. The 2. airport 3. train 4. was 5. delayed 6. and 7. their 8. plane 9. had 10. been 11. taken 12. off 13. when 14. they 15. finally 16. got 17. there. 37. I suggest you to telephone later. She's gone to a meeting. Please choose... 1. I 2. suggest 3. you 4. to 5. telephone 6. later. 7. She's 8. gone 9. to 10. a 11. meeting. 38. A weight-loss drug has been discovered newly and should be on sale next year. Please choose... 1. A 2. weight-loss 3. drug 4. has 5. been 6. discovered 7. newly 8. and 9. should 10. be 11. on 12. sale 13. next 14. year. 39. I'm writing for finding more information about the job you advertised. Please choose... 1. I'm 2. writing 3. for 4. finding 5. more 6. information 7. about 8. the 9. job 10. you 11. advertised. 40. Did you remember to get a bread while you were at the shops? Please choose... 1. Did 2. you 3. remember 4. to 5. get 6. a 7. bread 8. while 9. you 10. were 11. at 12. the 13. shops? 41. I spend a lot more money on clothes than I am used to when I was younger. Please choose... 1. I 2. spend 3. a 4. lot 5. more 6. money 7. on 8. clothes 9. than 10. I 11. am 12. used 13. to 14. when 15. I 16. was 17. younger. 42. We've decided to relax ourselves at home in front of the TV tonight. Please choose... 1. We've 2. decided 3. to 4. relax 5. ourselves 6. at 7. home 8. in 9. front 10. of 11. the 12. TV 13. tonight. 43. The president will be working hardly to raise support for his economic policies before the coming election. Please choose... 1. The 2. president 3. will 4. be 5. working 6. hardly 7. to 8. raise 9. support 10. for 11. his 12. economic 13. policies 14. before 15. the 16. coming 17. election. 44. Fires are dangerous because the first time people who experience them it is often the real thing and then it's too late. Please choose... 1. Fires 2. are 3. dangerous 4. because 5. the 6. first 7. time 8. people 9. who 10. experience 11. them 12. it 13. is 14. often 15. the 16. real 17. thing 18. and 19. then 20. it's 21. too 22. late. 45. It was an absolutely exciting game, and the players were totally exhausted afterwards. Please choose... 1. It 2. was 3. an 4. absolutely 5. exciting 6. game, 7. and 8. the 9. players 10. were 11. totally 12. exhausted 13. afterwards.

• 英語の和訳ですっ

英語の和訳がどうしても苦手です… 中2なんですが上手に和訳できません よかったらこの和訳教えてください About six thousand languages are spoken in the world. These languages are different. However, they share a common characteristic. They are built from sounds. These sounds are combined to make syllables. These syllables can be combined make words. The words are then combined to form sentences. Writing systems are a little different. There are seven major writing systems in the world : Chinese (kanji), English (Latin), Russian (Cyrillic), Arabic, Indic (Devanagari), Korean (Hangul), and Japanese (katakana and hiragana). Some writing systems are read from left to right. Other are read from right to left, or up to down. These writing systems can be organized into three categories. (1)Logographic In a logographic writing system, each character has meaning. Often, the character contains a picture that represents its meaning. Chinese kanji and Egyptian hieroglyphs are both logographic systems. In this system, the sound of the word is not represented in the character. (2)Syllabic In the syllabic writing system, each character forms one syllable. Each written symbol represents a vowel sound, with or without surrounding consonants. Most writing systems of East and South Asia are syllabic. Japanese hiragana and katakana are two examples of syllabic writing systems. (3)Alphabetic In an alphabetic writing system, each character represents a sound. In English, for example, each of the three letters in the word top represents a different sound. The three sounds combine to make one syllable. In the word thanks, the letters t and h are used together to represent the th sound. The Latin and Cyrillic systems, which are used in the major European languages, are in this category. なのですが、お願いします!!

• この英文を訳してください><

Many Americans believe that disputes should be settled by the disputing parties without outside help. Parents often send their children back to the playroom or playground with instructions to settle fights for themselves. Relatives and friends can be heard to say, "It's between the two of you. I'm not getting in the middle." Even psychologists tend to regard it as a sign of maturity when someone settles disputes without third parties, Whose participation may be regarded as unhealthy. Yet many peoples of the world expect conflicts to be resolved by third parties. This reflects an emphasis on harmony and interdependence:the tendency to see individuals as located in a social network,in contrast to the American tendency to over-emphasize independence and see the individual as the fundamental human unit. To manage disputes ranging from quarrels between family members to conflicts between villages, cultures develop informalrules and formal proceedings,just as Americans have assumptions about fairfights as well as legal trials.In contrast to the American Why of settling disputes, however,the participation ofthe community is an important part of the proceedings. Americans cannot simply adopt the rituals of another culture, but thinking about these rituals can give them ideas for devising their own new ways to manage conflicts. In native Hawaiian culture,there is a word, ho'oponopono ("to setthings right"),for a ceremony in Which family members invite an older person or a respected member of the community to watch overthe resolution of a dispute. The leader invites the disputing parties to talk about their feelings and encourages them to apologize to and forgive each other. The leader calls on a higher power -God and Church - to offer forgiveness, too. On the island of Tanna in the South Pacific, conflicts among villagers or between villages are discussed publicly by groups of adult men at special meetings that last all day. These meetings are very different from the American idea of conflict resolution in thatthey are not designed to reconcile the individual accounts of disputing parties and draw from them the truth of what happened. These meetings are not competitions or battles among opposing interests;they are joint journeys in Which all travelers reach the same destination. All the people present, disputing parties as well as others, come to a public agreement about what happened and how the conflict should be settled Usually, one party is not blamed;instead it is shown that both parties are somewhat responsible. These meetings do not always settle disputes once and for all, but atleast they offer an opportunity for settlement.