• ベストアンサー

和訳 entirely changed

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 The claim was entirely changed on April 26th however this reply (3 weeks later) is about the old claims (1-5) that no longer exist! 請求の趣旨は4月26日に完全に変更されたが、この答弁書(3週間後)はもはや存在しない古い請求の趣旨(第1~5項)に関するものである!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

請求の趣旨は4月26日にその全体にわたって変更されたにもかかわらず、この答弁書(3週間後)はすでに存在していないそれ以前の古い請求の趣旨(第1~5項)に関するものである!

happy0240
質問者

お礼

perfect - just perfect, thank you ever so kindly :o)

関連するQ&A

• 和⇒英 お助けください

「中国工場からテスト結果が良くなかったからまだ対応出来ていない。 」との回答が届き、それに対する返信です。 ご教示お願いします。 We understood your situation. 私達はそちらの状況を理解しました。 However, they were expecting it changed from March. しかしながら彼らは3月から変更されると期待(予想)していました。 They are requesting the changed from April. 彼らは4月からの変更を要求しています。 Anyway I hope handling only "AAA" urgently. とにかく私は"AAA社"分だけでも迅速な対応を希望しています。 Please reply. 返信お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

質問よろしくお願いします。 以下の英文になりますが もし分かる方がおりましたら ぜひご教授くださいm(__)m 訳出の中心となる real reality の本文に即したぴったりな訳がなかなか思いつかず苦労しています。 【問】空所に入る適当なものを選び、全文を訳しなさい Real reality is entirely of the mind. It is partly good and partly evil. But it keeps the lower reality ー that mere collection of matter and material forces ー under its control. It creates and it destroys this lower reality at its own pleasure. This is why it is only common people who give their children expensive toys. To a real child anything will serve as a toy. Cheap toys do no harm;and they give these unique immense pleasure. But it is always their old toys,however cheap,that children cling to. Why? Because they are no longer simple toys. They have become the mediums,the bridges,the ladders,the magic carpets,by which they enter the kingdom of heaven;enter,in other words,the rainbow land of their own ( ). (1) imagination (2) civilization (3) imitation (4) reaction 以上になります。 重ね重ねになりますが どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

About this time the Ottoman Seventh Army formed a provisional cavalry regiment by combining the cavalry companies which had previously been attached to several infantry divisions; these were the 11th, 24th, 48th and 53rd Divisions. Designed to be a surprise raid by mounted troops, the movements of Shea's force in the difficult terrain and weather, had proved to be too slow and restricted and the element of surprise was lost. The attack did, however, force the recall of a German and Ottoman expedition to Tafileh; attempts to maintain a permanent garrison there, were abandoned. The strong incursion by Shea's and Chaytor's forces materially helped Feisal's force; the Ottoman 4th Army withdrew part of its garrison from Maan to help defend Amman just as Feisal began his attack there. These major troop movements; the recall of the Tafileh expedition and the partial withdrawal from Maan, helped strengthen the operations of Feisal's Arabs and the threat to the Ottoman lines of communication east of the Jordan, compelling the Ottoman army to make a permanent increase to their forces in this area. Large new Ottoman camps were established to support the growing lower Jordan defences which included a large garrison at Shunet Nimrin. These troops moved from Nablus by the Jenin railway and then by road down the Wady Fara to the Jisr ed Damieh, where the ford was replaced by a pontoon bridge. It remained an important line of communication between the 7th Army at Nablus in the west and the 4th Army in the eastern sector. For the first time since the Second Battle of Gaza in April 1917, the Egyptian Expeditionary Force had been defeated; both Shea and Chetwode had opposed the attack on Amman at that time of year, believing the attacking force to be too small. Nevertheless, a second unsuccessful assault by one infantry and two mounted divisions, into the hills of Moab to Es Salt followed just a few weeks later at the end of April. It has been suggested that these two unsuccessful operations convinced the Ottoman Army to expect more attacks to be made in the same area by the same troops, while the breakthrough attack in September 1918 occurred on the Mediterranean coast.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The new Wotan line, which extended the Hindenburg position, was built around 4 miles (6.4 km) further back and not entirely mapped by the Allies until the battle had begun. Just before the battle, Falkenhausen had written that parts of the front line might be lost but the five Ablösungsdivisions could be brought forward to relieve the front divisions, on the evening of the second day. On 6 April, General von Nagel, the 6th Army Chief of Staff, accepted that some of the front divisions might need to be relieved on the first evening of battle but that any penetrations would be repulsed with local immediate counter-attacks (Gegenangriffe in der Stellung) by the front divisions. On 7 April, Nagel viewed the imminent British attack as a limited effort against Vimy ridge, preparatory to a bigger attack later, perhaps combined with the French attack expected in mid-April. Construction of positions to fulfil the new policy of area defence, had been drastically curtailed by shortages of labour and the long winter, which affected the setting of concrete.

• keep me on the hook

My in-laws last year asked if I could babysit their 11-year-old this April so they could go away for a weekend, which they never get to do. I agreed and told them I would just need a few weeks’ notice to organize my own child care around it. Well, it’s April, and they still haven’t picked a date. I haven’t been able to make any plans of my own for weeks, and as we get closer to summer, the heat affects my health condition and puts me at a higher risk for seizures. My in-laws definitely need the time on their own and don’t have other child care options (my niece-in-law is poorly behaved), so I would feel like a bit of a jerk withdrawing my offer. But I feel like they’re not being very reasonable. Is it fair for them to keep me on the hook, or should I tell them I’ll no longer be available? keep me on the hookはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• have changed ですか?have been changed ですか?

いつもお世話になります。 何か物や人が変化する場合って受身形ですか?能動態ですか? 僕は何も変わってないよ、と言いたい場合、 I have not changed. かI have not been changed. で悩んでます。 例えば、URLが変わりました。の場合の URL has changed. とURL has been changed. 両方googleで検索するとどちらもかなりの数ヒットします。 IとURLでは主語の性質が違うのでしょうが、 I have not been changedでは受身じゃおかしい気もするし、URL has changed の能動もURLが一人で勝手に変わったかのようで不自然に聞こえます。 つまる所どっちが正しいのでしょうか? 文法的な解説入れていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• MODE CHANGEDが消えません

パソコンの画面にMODE CHANGED SETTINGSAVE?  YES NO の画面がパソコン上にでて消えません。 YES NOのところにマウスも動きません。どうすればよいのでしょうか・ よろしくお願いします

• MODE CHANGEDが消えません

パソコンの画面にMODE CHANGED SETTINGSAVE?  YES NO の画面がパソコン上にでて消えません。 YES NOのところにマウスも動きません。どうすればよいのでしょうか・ よろしくお願いします。

• 長文和訳お願いします!

There have been many changes occuring in the Japanese economy and these changes have had various consequences on other aspects of Japanese society. For instance, many Japanese people feel that their incomes have been becoming less equal. After poll results were published, members of the present administration had to answer to accusations of being responsible for the widening income gap. Economists have suggested that the idea of equal income distribution in Japan was appropriate 20 years ago. However, now may be the time to abandon this idea. Economists have also stated that the recent growth of the income gap may be due to the ongoing transformation of the Japanese society into a more competitive one. This transformation began with changes in corporate organization. Since the early 1990s, company structures have changed to reduce personnel cost. Many companies have apparently given up the concept of lifetime employment. A large number of full-time workers have been replaced by part-timers, many of whom have no claim to retirement benefits or health insurance. Factories have been moved overseas, where lower labor costs allow for higher profits. These efforts are intended to recreate the Japanese economy by making it more competitive. Competition has also been encouraged within companies through the introduction of a performance-based salary system. Performance rewards, which were previously uncommon, have increased motivation among workers. This newly found motivation has generated a certain level of desire for better schooling because of the opportunities that exist for skilled workers to obtain profitable positions. To keep this newly competitive labor market fair and open, equality of educational opportunities is necessary. However, access to education commonly is tied to family income as rich parents can afford to send their children to famous and more expensive schools. If this connection is ignored, it could produce a situation in which only children of rich parents can receive the education required to get well-paid jobs later in life. Provided that education is accessible to children independent of their parent's income, the change into a more competitive society may boost career opportunities for any aspiring individuals. Economists tend to agree that the income gap is common in this age of globalization. No one can deny that competition usually brings about greater income variation. The widening income gap, caused in part by increased competition, is perhaps the price the people have to pay for the revival of the Japanese economy. Only the future will tell if this is a price worth paying.

• 東大過去問 2点質問です。

よろしくお願いします。 過去ログを拾ったところ、東大過去問で、何度も質問されており、 だいたいの文法構造もとれたのですが、 2点答えが見つけられなかったので、質問させてください。 よろしくお願いします。◎の文について質問です。 Some people are so changed by their life's experience that in old age they behave in completely unexpected ways. Many of us know elderly men and women who no longer act as we have come to expect them to act. I am not talking here about victims of senile dementia.  ◎In the examples I am thinking of/ the person continues to behave/ in what most people would agree is a normal manner/, but one/ so remote from his old self that he appears/, to those who know him/, to be someone else entirely. 1, in the examplesで区切った場合、どのような文法的不都合がありますか。 最初読んだとき、in the examplesで区切り、i am thinking of the person who continues to behave~となると思いました。 ただ、過去ログによると、そこで区切るのは正しくないとのこと、ですが、どのような文法的、意味的不都合がでますか。 「私はーの被害者について語っているのではない。 が、その例では、私は、多くの人にとってはふつうにも思える方法だが、彼をよく知る人にはおかしい方法で、ふるまい続ける人について考えているのだ。」 で、意味的、文法的におかしいところはないように思えるのですが。。。 このように区切っても、one=a mannerとなると思いますが。。。 2、今のところと少しかぶりますが、butを介しての並列関係についてです。 behave inの目的語として、 what mostpeople would agree is a normal manner but one (so repomote from his old self that he appears~最後まで) という並列関係で正しいですか。 しかしその場合、その並列関係の最中にカンマが入ること , but は、どうなのかな、という疑問です。 すでに過去ログで語りつくされているのかもしれませんが、どうぞよろしくお願いします。