• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語についての質問)

The Gospel of Luke and the Story of the Shepherds

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The part II draws heavily from the Gospel of Luke and includes the oft-told story of the shepherds in the fields receiving an angelic surprise.
  • The Gospel of Luke is a major source for the part II of Bach's Christmas Oratorio, which depicts the story of the shepherds in the fields receiving an angelic surprise.
  • Part II of Bach's Christmas Oratorio is inspired by the Gospel of Luke and features the well-known narrative of the shepherds witnessing an angelic visitation.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。The part II draws heavily from the Gospel of Luke and includes the oft-told story of the shepherds in the fields receiving an angelic surprise.  文法的には合っています。  話は聖書の「ルカ伝」からと言うことは、自明ですが、音楽は、作曲家の名を言うのが普通です。  Bach の Weihnachtsoratorium からとったというのは何か理由があって、抜いたのですか。 2。 あとoft-toldは、発音的にはoften toldで良いでしょうか? いいえ、   often told なら [ ɔ́fn tóuld ]あるいは[ ɑ́ftn tóuld ]です。    oft-told なら [ ɔ́ft tóuld ]  [ t ]が必須になり、[ n ]が抜けます。

shhisyak
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!!

shhisyak
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうござます。 プレゼンのテーマがBach のChristmas Oratorioで、初めにBachについての説明、そしてChristmas Oratorioについての説明をしています。 なので、何度も言うのはくどいかな、と思い省きました。 テーマなので、わざわざ言わなくてもわかるかな…と言う感じです。 それでもやはり作曲家の名前は入れたほうがいいでしょうか? このような感じだと、あとは私次第でしょうか…? もし良ければ、ご意見を聞かせてほしいです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>それでもやはり作曲家の名前は入れたほうがいいでしょうか?  失礼しました。入れなくていいと思います。  それからコンピュータの不具合で、別のご質問の「訳」の「テナー」が抜けています。お許しください。

shhisyak
質問者

お礼

補足読んでいただきありがとうございます。 説明不足で手間を取らせてしまい、すみません。 大変参考になりました! ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で分からない問題があります。

英語で分からない問題があります。 一応自分で解いてみたのですが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 「彼女は新しい先生に満足していると私に言った。」 She told me of her ________ _________ her new teacher. 私は satisfaction with を入れました。 「仏教が中国から日本へ伝えられたことは歴史上重要な出来事だった。」 The i___________ of Buddhism __________ Japan from China was an important event in history. 私は introduced, to を入れました。 解答お待ちしております。

• 英語読める人(^o^)

日本語にしてください。 Ah I wanted to see that. Did you know that it's based off of an old American TV show of the same name? I think it was on in the 1960's. My mom told me she used to watch it.

• 英語の長文、和訳お願いします Part2

There is more to the lesson of the geese. The next thing my dad told me was that when a goose becomes too tired to continue the journey, at least one other goose stays with it―to watch over it until it is strong enough to fly on. My dad also told me the geese take turns in the lead position, the most demanding position in the "V" formation. When the lead goose begins to tire, another quickly takes its place, enabling the lead goose to fall back into line to rest and regain energy. Lastly, my dad said the noisy honking that draws your attention to a flight of geese also has its purpose. He told me the noise came from the geese at the back of the "V" honking encouragement to the geese in the more difficult roles at the front of the "V". The migrating geese flew on to their destination in Canada. The memory of that warm spring day on the Prairie River in northern Minnesota is melted into the memory of many similar days of my youth. But the lesson I learned from my dad that day will never be forgotten.

• 英語の文章を訳して下さい。

In early January, Yudenich secretly left its winter quarters and marched towards the major Ottoman fort at Erzurum. The winter is not normally a time for military activity in this part of the world. The bitter cold and terrible roads contributed greatly to the annihilation of Enver Pasha's 3rd Army in the previous year. The Russian General Yudenich viewed this as an opportunity to take the Ottomans by surprise. The Russians achieved total surprise and destroyed an Ottoman division that was in winter quarters at Battle of Koprukoy (January 10–18).

• 英語の訳お願いします。

英語の訳お願いします。 1. A locomotive traveling at 80km/h locks its wheels and skids 95 meters before coming to a complete stop.If the deceleration is constant,how many seconds will it take for the locomotive to come to standstill? 2. A golf ball dropped from a height of 8.0feet (2.4m) onto a hard surface rebounds to a heiht of 6.0feet (1.8m) . What are the (a)impact velocity,(b)rebounds velocity,and (c)coefficient of restitution? 3. A pipe draws water from the bottom of a reservoir and discharges it freely at point C,100ft(30m) below the surface. The flow is frictionless. (a)Waht is the total specific energy at an elevation 50ft (15m) below (i.e.,point B) the water surface? (b)What is the velocity at point? 4. A battery consists of 6 cells,each having an EMF of 1.1V and resistance of 4Ω,connected in two parallel rows of 3 cells in series.This batter is connected to a group of two resistance in parallel of 30Ω and 6Ω,respectively. EMF:electromotive force なんとなくで分かるものもあるのですが・・・。 分かるものだけでも結構です(>_<) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

(1)Animals in the wild lead lives of compulsion and necessity within an unforgiving social hierarchy in an environment where the supply of fear is high and the supply of food low and where territory must constantly be defended and parasites forever endured. (2)But such an event is less likely to happen than for a member of our own species,say a shopkeeper with all the usual ties-to family,to friends,to society-to drop everything and walk away from his life with only the space change in his pockets and the clothes on his frame. (3)If human beings,boldest and most intelligent of creatures,will not wander from place to place,why would an animal,which is by temperament far more conservative? (1)~(3)の英文の和訳どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

次の英文を意味が通るように和訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Lastly, my dad said the noisy honking that draws your attention to a flight of geese also has its purpose. He told me the noise came from the geese at the back of the V honking encouragement to the geese in the more difficult roles at the front of the V. The migrating geese flew on to their destination in Canada. The memory of that warm spring day on the Prairie River in northern Minnesota is melted into the memory of many similar days of my youth. But the lesson I learned from my dad that day will never be forgotten.

• 英語の質問です!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other. 1空所(1)に入れる語として適切なものを選べ。 アexisted イhave existed ウexist エwill exist 2These characteristics とは何か。日本語で3つ書きなさい。 3(another/after/one).の語を正しく並べ換えなさい。 4If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. を和訳しなさい。 5When did dinosaurs disappear from the Earth? 6次のa~eについて本文に合うものには○、合わないものには×を書きなさい。 a.All of the dinosaurs were gigantic. b.Reptiles didn‘t disappear from the Earth. c.There are no dinosaur fossils which share properties with birds. d.Some dinosaurs probably had feathers on their body. e.Some scientists think dinosaurs are the direct descendants of birds.

• 英語の質問です!

(1)Last week our new ALT came to class for the first time and told us adout his life in the United States. He said he lived in a house with a big swimming pool, which was amazing to me. Such big house, when we are told about them or when we happend to see them, sometimes make us wonder what kind of people live in them. (2)These days it is not so unusual to see may Japanese baseball players playing in the Major Leagues. However, thd fact that many Japanese baseball players, especially those who have good baseball skills, hope to play in thd Major Leagues shows that Japanese baseball leagues are becoming less popular not only for fans but also for players in Japan. (3) Admitting that our opinions are wrong is sometimes hard for us, especially when we are so confident.Then, without asking for opinions from others, we keep believing that we are right. (1)、(2)、(3)の主語と述語動詞を抜き出してください! お願いします!

• 英語の添削お願いします。

1 this student are very ( 穴埋め ). 選択肢は interesting, interested, in interesting, with interestd 自分の解答はinterested 2 Why is the class so interesting? (並び替え ). Imagine you are an ER doctor. is/Professor Sandel's/one of/a question/here/lectures/from 自分の解答は Here is one of a question from Professor Sandel's lectures. 宜しくお願いします。