心がトロける 年末・労いメール

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 忙しい一年を振り返り、彼氏への感謝と労いの気持ちを伝えるメール。
  • 彼氏の頑張りに対する応援と、休息を取るように促すメッセージ。
  • 今年の苦労を労い、彼氏への感謝と支えを伝えるメッセージ。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳 心がトロける 年末・労いメール

いつもありがとうございます。今日か、明日に彼氏に送りたいと思って辞書を引きながら作ってみました。 長くて申し訳ございません。英訳のチェックや自然な会話をご教授いただけると大変うれしいです。 和文: 今年は、資格、勉強、仕事に目の回る忙しさだったし・・・ あなたは走りっぱなしね・・・ 他人には、あなたは楽しんでいるように見えるのかもしれない。でも、とっても辛かったはず。 誰にも言えず、明るく振舞っているあなたを見ているの・・・結構、大変だったなぁ 誰よりも成功してほしくて、誰よりも喜んでいる顔が見たいけど・・・ きっと誰よりもあなたの心の痛みが見えてしまうから、辛くて かと言ってあなたくらいの立場(役職のこと)になってしまったら後戻りも途中下車もできないでしょ? 止めても走りたがるよね。(←私が走り続けるあなたを止めても、という意味) だから止めないわ。 応援するよ。 せめて世の中が休む年末年始くらいは休んでくださいね。 あとは文句は言いません。 黙って背中を見ていますよ。 仕方ない とりあえずガムシャラに頑張った自分を労ってください。 あなたはほんとうにガムシャラに頑張ったもの。 そんなあなたの後ろ姿心配なくせに惚れ直してました たまには後ろを振り向いてくださいね。 ちゃんと、私は後ろにいますから。 ほんとうに今年はご苦労様でした。 おつかれさま(ハート) 笑顔でいてくれてありがとう 素敵でいてくれてありがとう(ハート) 優しさをありがとう(ハート) これからもよろしくね 英訳: You have been so busy at work, study and qualification this year it have made you head spin... You continues to run, don't you・・・ When seen from others, you may look like you're enjoying yourself. But, you must have been really tough. I see you who can't tell anyone, are acting cheerfully...It was hard for me. I want you to succeed more than anyone else, want to see your joyous face/ your happy smile more than anyone else although... Because I can see your heart pain more than anyone else, it is tough On the other hand, An important and essential person like you cannot turn back and have a stopover, can't you? Even if I stop you running, you want to run, don't you. (←私が走り続けるあなたを止めても、という意味ですが、英訳が難しかったです) So I don't stop. I cheer for you. Please have a rest for the New Year holidays when world have a rest at least. I don't have something to say except it. I see your back in silence. I hope you heal you had done your best frantically. You had really worked frantically. Although I was worried about you look from behind, I fell back in love with you. Please look back once in a while. Because I am always behind you. You must really be tired after such a long trip this year. おつかれさま(ハート)(←英訳ができなかった) Thank you you always are there smiling. Thank you you always are there cool and nice(ハート) Thank you for your sweetness(ハート) これからもよろしくね(←英訳ができなかった)

• kzzk55
  • お礼率77% (374/485)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

勝手ながらあちこち直させていただきました。 よろしければご参考になさってください。 欧米圏の先輩でしょうか。元のままでも十分に伝わると思います。 私の方も穴だらけかと思いますので、あくまでご参考まで。 素敵な新年をお迎えくださいmm You have been so busy at work, study and qualification this year. It has made your mind and body tired... Actually you kept running. When seen from others, you may look like you're enjoying your life. But, I have seen you working really toughly. I know you can't complain to anyone, acting cheerfully... Sometimes it was hard for me. ******* Even if I stop you running, it won't work. So I leave you running. I always cheer you. Please have a brief rest for the New Year holidays when the world is at a rest at least. That’s all I want to say. I will be seeing your back saying nothing. I hope you relax yourself apreciate your best frantically. Yes, you had really been working frantically. Although I was worried about you looking from behind, I am in love with your back. Please look back once in a while. Because I am always be with you. You must be really tired after such a long trip. Thank you you always are there smiling. Thank you you always are there cool and nice(ハート) Thank you for your sweetness(ハート) I hope we have a greater days moreover. Bless our New Year!

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• どなた様か和訳をお願いします。

Really has it been that long? You still look nice you always look nice. Everyone is doing good. Is your family fine I hope. I been busy but im sorry but I will see u again don't worry ok! Be safe!

• 気にしなくていいよ・・・の英訳はこれであってるでしょうか。

いつもありがとうございます。 日常で、 「そんなこと気にしなくていいよ」と言いたい場合 Don't worry about it. Don't care about it. のほかに、 全然気にしなくて良いんだよ。というニュアンスを出したい場合は You don't HAVE TO worry about it. You don't HAVE TO care about it. というふうに、その必要はないという意味で、have toをいれるのはおかしいですか? また、reallyをいれたい場合、 You really don't have to care about it. は英語として変ではないでしょうか。 それ以外に、この方が自然な言い方というのがあったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 会話問題

A: I have an important exam tomorrow. B: Good luck on it! A: ( ). (1) Thanks a lot. You helped me a lot. (2) Thank you for your advice. (3) Sure. I'll need it. Thank you. (4) Really? I don't think it is good luck. (質問) 答えは(3)らしいですが、なぜだか分かりません。教えていただけますか?(なぜ(1)が駄目なのですか?)

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 英訳していただけませんか。

英訳していただけませんか。 英語初心者なので戸惑っています。 I'm sorry if I confuse you. Perhaps I am confused myself. Anyway, I wish you the best and always hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kind words, support and understanding. You are a good person and I'm glad to know you. よろしくお願いします。

• お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です

お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です (連続したものではありません) 恋人同士のやりとりと感じましたが、友人間でもありうる文章なのでしょうか? 男:I love you I want to hear your voice and look your face. I always keep in mind for(名前). I also miss you 女:My friend sent me your conversation, she said you don't love me, you just cheat me. but why did you look so sad? If you are playing with me. I am confused. I don't understand.

• メールの英訳をお願いします。

Hello I have been interested in buying your blade only I'm nervous because its not sharpened honed If you can sharpen it then I will pick one up? I don't want to start off by honing it incorrectly I'm new to straight razor

• 英訳をお願いします(至急)

英訳お願いします(至急 以下の文章をアメリカ人の友人に送りたいと思います。 自力で英訳してみましたがネイティブ的にもっと 良い書き方はありますでしょうか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私の意見が役立ってよかったです。 あと、○○さんにそれとなく連絡とってみます。 お祝いお言葉ありがとう。また報告しますね。 I am glad to hear that my opinion helped you in some ways. I will contact ○○ to see how she reacts. Thank you for your message - I will keep you postd.