• ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

I don't have a great read on how others view this sort of thing now. http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/advice/article/Carolyn-Hax-Divorced-mom-seeks-permission-to-12338272.php I don't have a great readとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

I don't have a great read on how others view this sort of thing now. 「(こうした(オンライン・デートを通じて異性と付き合う)行為 = this sort of thing)が(今どきの他人の目にどううつるものなのか = how others view now)、(私には見当がつかない(読めない) = I don't have a great read)。」 ということだと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

Mom, we won't be at a Thanksgiving that includes [sister]. I'm sad it has come to this, but I won't stand for her open hostility to [wife].http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/advice/article/Carolyn-Hax-Handling-a-hostile-sister-in-law-12275901.php it has come to thisは「このようになってしまった」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• likeの意味

Dan (explaining to Serena's mom why he never stops talking): I'm sorry. I don't know why I just said anything like that. I have, I have this thing, like a nervous tick. My mind never stops speaking, in like, ever. In fact when I was a little boy, my mom used to say there was never a word I met that I didn't like. You know what else I like? Your daughter. I, I really like your daughter. ・I have this thing, like a nervous tick. thingとは何のことかと、likeの意味不明です。 ・in like, ever.意味がわかりません... ・there was never a word I met that I didn't like.意味がわかりません。 ・You know what else I like?意味がわかりません。 全体の意味もわかりませんし、likeにはたくさん意味があるので よくわかりません。英語がわかる方お願いいたします!

• 至急。英語について教えてください

『うん。私が赤ちゃんの時に両親が離婚して、それからずっと母と一緒に暮らしてるよ。』←は yeah I've lived with my mom since she got divorced when I was a baby←合っていますか? 間違えていれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 至急訳してほしいです(*_*)

I don't if it's a bad thing or a good thing, but it's okey you will have what do you want. この英文を訳して欲しいです(>_<) とくに、but以下の文がよく分からないので、そこをなるべくわかりやすくお願いします!!

• よろしくお願いします

I heard that Madonna turned 60 yesterday. I feel for her children because my mother embarrasses us the same way Madonna embarrasses hers. My mom and dad divorced a year ago before my mom started posting bikini selfies and other embarrassing pictures all over Facebook and Instagram. Madonna’s a senior citizen and has done the same thing. I’m a senior in high school and have all of my guy friends making comments about my mother. have all of my guy friends making comments about my motherは「私の全ての友達に母のことについてコメントをされている」でしょうか? all of my guy friends are making comments about my motherというのとはどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I have no money either.

否定形の文章で、eitherって使えますよね。 A: I don't have money. B: I don't have money either. (Me neither.) noで返す場合はどうでしょうか? A:I don't have money. B: I have no money either. それとも B:I have no money too. そもそも A: I don't have money.と言ってるのに A:I have no money (too/either) で返せるのかどうか?

• have

I have no A. I don't have A. のニュアンスの違いを教えてください 例 I have no money. I don't have money. また、この2文のAに適するものをいくつか教えてください。

• 和訳が分かりません。

As George Lucas explained, ‘I always — the rule we had, or the rule that I put down for everybody,’ was that ‘we cannot get into a bidding war with other companies because we don’t have the margins for that sort of thing.’ 上記の文なんですが、 主節のwas の関係する主語は、I ですかそれとも rule ですか?

• よろしくお願いします

Without going into snarky detail, a 47-year-old recently divorced female “friend” has been behaving very badly. I can’t tolerate the selfish, self-absorbed person she has become (or perhaps always was, I don’t know) or condone her new promiscuous lifestyle. I keep my opinions to myself, and I have no desire to confront her, try to repair the friendship, or influence others against her. We live in a small community with many overlapping social events. She still presents herself as one of my very best friends. How do I maintain a civil distance and avoid the questions and gossip? snarky detailはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?あと、overlapping social eventsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• you so choose

You can help prevent a repeat, if you so choose, by being honest when you meet women he dates.http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/advice/article/Carolyn-Hax-Son-wants-to-cure-father-of-serial-12270733.php you so chooseの文法的解説をお願いします。意味は「あなたがそう選ぶ」でいいでしょうか?you choose soやyou choose that wayとも言えるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします