• ベストアンサー

type AAA

I'm type AAA. I've gone from being on the cover of a major publication (as part of the "next generation of beauty leaders") to a state of complete frustration, self-denigration, bawling, fits of anger, and full-on failure. type AAAの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Amazingly Astute Asshole http://wallycrawler.blogspot.com/2006/01/are-you-triple-personality.html  いわば typeA (完全主義者、神経質で、心臓病にかかりやすい、仕事人間)のもじりみたいなものです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 空所補充お願いします。

( )a kilometer when I was overtaken by Langdon. I hardly gone I had hardly gone I had gone hardly Hardly I had gone At that corner of the temple there is a small monument ( ) a lot of cats and dogs are buried. that which on which under which お願いします!

• 前置詞の用法についてお尋ねします。moter cy

1「僕のバイクの下のカバー(車体のボディー)を宴席で傷つけてし合った。」 この場合I scrached the bootom cover of my motercyle (body) on a curb. とできそうに考えるのですが、I scrached the bottom of the cover()my motercycle on~の()に前置詞が入るならonまたはwithどちらになるのでしょうか? また、駅セツナ訳があれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 冠詞、複数形の用法についてお尋ねしますtype

1「オバマ大統領は今まで見たことがないタイプの大統領・世界的指導者だ。」 2「この猿は今まで見たことがないタイプの動物/猿だ。」 この表現をする場合、President Obama is (the/a)type of (a/the)President/Presidents/ Ive' never seen before。 President Obama is (the/a)type of (the/a)world leader/ world leaders Ive' never seen before. the又はa、単数若しくは複数形どれが適切なのでしょうか?もし複数ならtype of onesとできるのでしょうか? This monkey is (the/a)type of (the/an)animal/animals~.また同じ猿の中でも見たことがなければ(a/the)type of (a/the)monkey/monkeys or onesどのようにすべきでしょうか? 解説よろしくお願いします。

• この歌詞を一部でもいいので和訳していただけませんか

この歌詞を一部でも結構なので訳していただきたいです。ほんのごく一部でも構いません。。 If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration And there’s nothing worse then being home on your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own I’ve been wondering why you’ve not been speaking your mind sir I’ve coloured my life and I’ll make no bones My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life Colour my life Colour my life Colour my life 親切な方いらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。

• これであってますか? シドニーでの接客業。

CLUBで働いてるのですが、 お店の雰囲気をみたい。 言う外人に、みるのはいいけど、 『(念のために)君の鞄かなにか、預からせてもらうよ。』※戻ってこない場合もある為。 ってなんて言うんですか? (1)何か(あなたの持ってるもの)あずかれますか? Keep me one of your belongings,please? (2)アメリカンビューティはやってないよ。※カクテルの名前    we don't have any AMERICAN BEAUTY. (3)ここに(書いて)あるメニューのみです。   we have a drink only on the menu. (4)今は休憩中なんだよ。  I am off right now./ i have been a rest. (5)値引きはしないよ。できないよ。  I can say other price. (6)(全部出てしまい)コークはもうないよ。  I'm sorry,Coke is gone. (7)プールは壊れてるんだ。修理はこれから。※ビリヤード台  It's broken and,gonna be fixed お願いします!!    

• これであってますか? シドニーでの接客業。 

CLUBで働いてるのですが、 お店の雰囲気をみたい。 言う外人に、みるのはいいけど、 『(念のために)君の鞄かなにか、預からせてもらうよ。』※戻ってこない場合もある為。 ってなんて言うんですか? (1)何か(あなたの持ってるもの)あずかれますか? Keep me one of your belongings,please? (2)アメリカンビューティはやってないよ。※カクテルの名前    we don't have any AMERICAN BEAUTY. (3)ここに(書いて)あるメニューのみです。   we have a drink only on the menu. (4)今は休憩中なんだよ。  I am off right now./ i have been a rest. (5)値引きはしないよ。できないよ。  I can say other price. (6)(全部出てしまい)コークはもうないよ。  I'm sorry,Coke is gone. (7)プールは壊れてるんだ。修理はこれから。※ビリヤード台  It's broken and,gonna be fixed お願いします!!

• ”~募集中”という英文を教えてください。

”雑誌の表紙デザイン募集中”という英文なのですが下記でよいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 We are inviting submissions for a design of the cover of xxx Journal. On inviting submissions for a design of the cover of xxx Journal

• 訳をお願いいたします。

高校英語です。確認したいのでよろしくお願いいたします!! Some point to the 1969 publication of Nathaniel Brandon's The Psychology of Self-Esteem , which highlighted the important nature of self-esteem. The book's back cover warns, "Without positive self-esteem, psychological growth is stunted." Others cite the publication a few years later of I'm OK-You're OK by Thomas Harris. But it turns out that children from Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong - who score at the bottom on self-confidence scales - outperform their American peers, who scored higher on the same scales. Talking with Floridians who were raised outside of American culture reveals additional details about praise in other cultures. よろしくお願いいたします!

• 【和訳】gone were って何でしょうか?

次の文のand以下、gone were...の意味がわかりません。 The May Day demonstrations were significantly smaller than in previous years, and gone were calls for a nationwide boycott of businesses and work, as protest leaders had urged last year. どなたか教えていただけたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 古いコーラ瓶を拾ったがいくらするんだろう?

自分で調べたとこまで書くと 1st generation of Regular Size bottle Type-A 刻印からみると1945年製造みたいです

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ネット通信でのノズルチェックの回数が多いため、ブラザー製品【DCP-J926N-W/B】のインクの消耗が激しいです。
  • お使いの環境はWindows10で、有線LANで接続しています。電話回線はひかり回線です。
  • ネット通信によるノズルチェックの回数が増えており、そのためインクの消耗が激しい状況です。お使いのブラザー製品【DCP-J926N-W/B】の設定や接続環境による影響が考えられます。Windows10での有線LAN接続とひかり回線利用という条件下での解決策をご提案します。
回答を見る