• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

You are the all-time greatest female singer—you have the most beautiful singing voice, and you possess true talent.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

あなたはこれまでで最高の女性シンガーです。あなたはもっとも美しい歌声をもち、本当の才能に恵まれています。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳と確認をお願い致します。

Happy Birthday To The Greatest Female Singer of All Time, Whitney Houston ※文法的に何も問題ないでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You are and always will be my favorite frontman, and singer of all time. U2!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You are the world’s all-time greatest bass player.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I will never forget you. You still have my greatest respect and admiration as you dwell in Heaven.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I still have you in my heart, and continue to have my greatest respect for you, who dwell in Heaven.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to People.com, former VELVET REVOLVER and STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland married his girlfriend, photographer Jamie Wachtel, Saturday night (June 22) at their Los Angeles home. It is his third marriage. "We had the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony," Wachtel told People.com. "We all cried and laughed. Scott and I are over the moon!" Weiland met Wachtel in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album, "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". ※ 『VELVET REVOLVER』『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Jamie Wachtel』は人物名、『The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year』は作品名です。

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分難解な部分は少ないとは思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your future union will be happy, secure and stable. A union of true souls. There is no suggestion in your chart of separation, unhappiness or serious destructive and dire marriage problems. It will be a good close and loving union. Your future partner will heal all the wounds of the past. All the loneliness and pain will just melt away under the power of knowing him. You’ll feel calm, happy and more contented in your life than you have done for years. It will be like reaching an oasis in a storm or desert. A place and time in life where time seems to stand still and you can be happy.