• 締切済み

英語→日本語訳をお願い致します。

If you are happy with our products please leave feedback and show photos at same time that would be more appreciate.For expressing Thanks we will send free gifts with next order. 海外通販で、買い物後に届いたメッセージです。 届いたものを評価するページに、Amazonのように写真も掲載できる仕様になっています。 こちらの訳は、 もし私たちの商品に満足したらフィードバックを残してね、という内容なのは分かるのですが、and show photo~というのは、商品の写真も載せて下さい、ということなのか、フィードバックを残したと分かる写真(スクリーンショットなど)を見せてほしいということなのか、どちらの意味なのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3777)
回答No.2

このように使っていますよ!  みたいな商品の写真も一緒に載せて下されば、なお良いということとおもいます。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私どもの製品がお気に召したら  (1)何か、ご感想をお願いします。  (2)ご都合の良い時に(私どもの商品の)写真も掲載してください。  お礼の印に、次のご注文の時に粗品を差し上げます。  と言うことで、「商品の写真も載せてください」と言う意味だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願い致します。

While Baku and its environs had been the site of clashes since June and into mid-August, the term Battle of Baku refers to the operations of 26 August - 14 September. On 26 August, the Ottoman Islamic Army of the Caucasus launched its main attack against positions at the Wolf's Gate. Despite a shortage of artillery, British and Baku troops held the positions against the Army of the Caucasus. Following the main assault, the Ottoman forces also attacked Binagadi Hill farther north, but also failed. After these attacks, reinforcements were sent to the Balajari station, from where they held the heights to the north. However, faced with increased artillery fire from Ottoman forces, they retired to the railway line. Over the period 28–29 August, the Ottoman forces shelled the city heavily, and attacked the Binagadi Hill position. 500 Ottoman soldiers in close order charged up the hill, but were repulsed with the help of artillery. However, the under-strength British troops were forced to retire to positions further south. 29 August– 1 September, the Ottoman forces managed to capture the positions of Binagadi Hill and Diga. Several coalition units were overrun, and losses were heavy. By this point, allied troops were pushed back to the saucer-like position that made up the heights surrounding Baku. However, Ottoman losses were so heavy that Mürsel Bey was not immediately able to continue his offensive. This gave the Baku Army invaluable time to reorganize. Faced with an ever-worsening situation, Dunsterville organized a meeting with the Centrocaspian Dictators on 1 September. He said that he was not willing to risk more British lives and hinted at his withdrawal. However, the dictators protested that they would fight to the bitter end, and the British should leave only when troops of the Baku Army did. Dunsterville decided to stay until the situation became hopeless. Meanwhile, Bicherakhov captured Petrovsk, allowing him to send help to Baku. The reinforcements consisting of 600 men from his force, including Cossacks, raised hope. 1–13 September, the Ottoman forces did not attack. During this period, the Baku force prepared itself and sent out airplane patrols constantly. In his diary, Dunsterville reported the atrocities against the Muslim population perpetrated by Armenian militants. On 12 September, an Arab officer from the Ottoman 10th Division deserted, giving information suggesting the main assault would take place on 14 September. On the night of 13/14 September, the Ottoman forces began their attacks.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (7) One of the most important household gods was Janus, the Spirit of the Door. Janus had two faces. One looked into the home; the other faced the outside world. He let friends and family in but kept enemies out. Family life began and ended with him. Vesta ruled as the goddess of the fireplace. She was the spirit inside the flame that cooked food and kept the family warm. When Scipio Hispanus married, and later when babies were born, he would have presented the new family members to Vesta so that she would know to protect them as well. (8) Each day, the whole family gathered at the hearth and tossed salt and flour onto the flames. These gifts of salt and flour symbolized the basic needs of life. Scipio Hispanus, like allRoman fathers, had to keep the household gods happy. Rulers and leaders had the same job for the community. They tried to keep peace with the gods through public celebrations that included prayers, festivals, and sacrifices. (9) In the earliest times, it was the king's job to keep the gods happy and make sure they stayed on Rome's side. Later, consuls performed these traditional rituals and ceremonies. As Rome gre and its society became more complicated, priests and priestesses took over the religious responsibilities. They served in the temples of the gods. In the temple to Vesta, for example, the Vestal Virgins tended the city's hearth and guarded the holy flame where Vesta lived. Her priestesses made vows of chastity, promising not to have sexual relationships during the 30 years they served the goddess.

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

こちらの英語の訳をお願いします。 自分で訳してみましたが、英語が苦手で困っています。 Up for grabs here are 6 retired prints from the Tokidoki Lesportsac line. All bags are brand new with tags never used and some still have the original plastic wrapping with them. My fiance at one time collected all the prints and never used them at all, she is selling off he collection and the winner will get all 7 rare bags. The bags are guranteed 110% authentic, they were bought in the mall and some online. Make me an offer and you can even sell these for more or pick out the ones you want and sell the rest. These are amazing looking! If you have any questions at all please ask and I will get back to you asap. Free shipping in USA andbuyers elsewhere to pay actual shipping fees and through paypal. Thanks for looking I appreciate it greatly.... 分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳をお願いします 5

お願いします!!続き When the marchants entered the city,inspectors stationed at the gates broke open the sealed bundles of trade goods to examine what the merchants had brought to sell.The merchants probably had to pay a tax for the right to sell their goods in the city.After the inspectors had decided how much tax to charge and the merchants had paid,they were free to take their goods to the market.When inspectors broke the clay sealing on a bundle of goods,they would throw it into the street,where it would dissolve with the rains.But sometimes the clay sealing was swept into the trash and burned.Archaeologists later found these hardened sealings. Customers bought things with grain and finished goods such as stone beads or textiles(cloth),which the merchant could trade somewhere else.When the day's trading was done,the merchant took his pay to the gateway.After the inspectors had examined and weighed the grain and finished goods,they may have sealed each bundle with a small lump of clay stamped with the city official's mark to show that the merchant had paid his exit taxes.Then the merchant could leave. By 2600 BCE,baked-brick houses filled Harappa and drains removed dirty water from the city.Each walled neighborhood had its own market and craft workshops.Potters and metalsmiths built their workshops at the ddges of the settlement,so that the cinders from their furnaces and kilns would not land on nearby houses.Copper craftsmen worked along the southern edge of the city.The winds usually came from the north and would blow the smoke and cinders away from the city. People built houses with small rooms,some of which were used for storing food.Households opened onto courtyards that served as kitchens and workshops.Some houses had two stories with stairs along one wall.Almost every house had a flat roof that people used for sleeping in the summer and as extra work space.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (7) But perhaps the story that Hatshepsut would most want us to know is about the trade expedition to Punt. The story is drawn in detail on the walls of the temple where she was worshipped after death. The story shows how Hatshepsut added to Egypt's wealth by focusing her reign on trade and exploration. It shows that with Hatshepsut as king, there was a whole lot of flourishing going on in Egypt. There was ma'at. A series of pictures and captions tell the story of the journey to Punt. (8) Five sailing ships manned with soldiers, officials, and rowers leave Egypt. Whe they arrive off foreign shores they anchor and all climb into small boats loaded with trinkets for trade. While making their way through the jungle of ebony and palm tree, the Egyptian traders come across a village. Beehive-shaped huts made from woven palm fronds sit up on stilts so far above the ground that the only way to get inside is to climb ladders leading from the ground up to the doorways. (9) The exact location of Punt is not known, but the animals in the scenes are clearly African. There are leopards, rhinoceros, and giraffes. The carvings show trees full of monkeys. Scholars believe that the expedition took place in the spring because the birds in the pictures are nesting.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (4) Artists almost never signed their work. The art was not about the artist. Artists were not innovators, they were craftsmen, and as you can tell from their Middle Kingdom titles, they were more closely related to scribes than to the "artist" types we think of today. That's not to say Egyptian artists weren't talented. Oe sculptor created two life-size sculptures of a high priest and his princess wife that were so realistic they scared off tomb robbers. The stone eyes implanted in the statues appeared to watch the thieves, and frightened them so badly that they dropped their tools and ran. (5) Perhaps what contributed to the tomb robbers' fear was the Egyptian belief that art had magic. Often you will see crocodiles, hippos, and snakes drawn with spears sticking out of them. If a crocodile suddenly came to life right next to you, you would probably appreciate the spear. And since these murals were one day going to become a reality, it's nice that the banquet scene has plates piled high with delicious food. (6) It must have been the attention to rules that led Egyptian artists to discover the "sacred ratio." The proportions in the sacred ratio repeat throughout the natural world. Plants, flowers, and trees grow in the sacred ratio. Sunflowers, pinecones, and the nautilus shell spiral according to the sacred ratio. The earth and the moon measure, and the galaxies spin―all to this sacred proportion. Egyptian artists drew the human body according to the sacred ratio, in the same way modern artists do today.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (12) The first soldiers to reach Ramesses II's camp burst into the command tent, shouting that the Hittite army was right behind. Ramesses grabbed his battle armor and stepped out of the tent to see his camp already in chaos. The Hittites had broken through the defensive line. Ramesses realized he was isolated from his elite guards in the midst of the enemy with only his shield bearer, Menna, at his side. "When Menna saw so great a number of chariots had ringed about me, he felt faint, and fear entered his limbs. Thus he spoke to his majesty,‘We stand alone in the middle of the enemy. The infantry and the chariots have abandoned us.... Let us also leave unharmed.'" Ramesses stood firm and answered, "Steady your heart, Menna. I shall move among them just as a hawk." (13) The battle scenes carved on the walls of the Great Temple at Abu Simbel show Ramesses single-handedly taking down the Hittite army:  There was no officer with me, no charioteer, no soldier. My infantry and my chariotry had run away before the enemy and no one stood firm to fight.... I found that my heart grew stout and my breast swelled with joy. Everything which I attempted I succeeded.... I found the enemy chariots scattering before my horses. Not one of them could fight me. Their hearts quaked with fear when they saw me and their arms went limp so they could not shoot.... I made them plunge into the water like crocodiles. They fell on their faces, one on top of another. I slaughtered them at will.... Behold, I am victorious, me alone!

• 英語から日本語訳にお願いします!(長文です)

長文ですが日本語訳をお願いします! 人物の特徴なのですが、上手く翻訳できません。よろしくお願いします。 This is also a man who likes romance, likes the thrill of the chase, he will seem to peruse you intently but may loose interest when in a secure relationship, and wander. He thinks that you are beautiful and charming and his inhibition breaks down when he's with you. This aspect usually brings at the very least a thrilling or exciting sexual encounter which seldom takes place immediately or early in the relationship, but the prospect of it enhances the inter reaction. There is a danger inthe aspect that he may love you and leave you, or a danger of unfaithfulness on his part. But that would most likely only happen if he felt you were trying to force him into a suffocating relationship, or force him into marriage before he was willing or ready. The problem with this aspect as time goes on is that you will expect and want constant companionship, while he will want a life of his own. And may in fact behave much a though he were still single. The more you cling, or demand security and togetherness the more you will drive him away. He has a fear of being smothered and imprisoned by love, so the more you cling, the more distant or cold he will get. Or the more badly he will behave towards you, and the less likely he will be to show any sign of commitment. You will feel hurt and rejected by this. For he may also run after others. But the aspect is one of total fascination's that if you reach the stage when you have enough of this man or you feel he has treated you badly or been unfaithful and you want to let go, it will be difficult to do so. The Venus Uranus aspect is a binding one. If you were to break up and re meet even years after with this aspect the old feelings and attraction would rekindle. You are magnetically and sexually attracted to each other and find the other stimulating and exciting. You do things together you never dreamed of doing because you feel liberated---even rebellious---when you are together. The relationship is unique and unpredictable---but always exciting.

• 日本語訳を!!c8-3

お願いします!!続き Other shops specialized in the ceramic art of faience,their shelves stocked with beads and bangles as welk as small bottles for perfume and medicines.Still others offered white soapstone beads and pendants,delicately fashioned inlay,and intricately carved and inscribed seals with geometric designs.At this same shop,merchants could have ordered inscribed reals with special animal designs that stood for their clan or religious beliefs. Seals show a person who talks to tigers from a thorny tree.Other seals and figurines show mother deities;a bearded,horned deity;or the ritual killing of a water buffalo.Many of these scenes include a holy man sitting on his heels and meditating in the shade of the pipal,or sacred fig,tree.Archaeologists believe that communities of holy men practiced the discipline of yoga in sacred groves outside the city walls.Sarang's family may well have gone to visit these holy men to bring them offerings as part of the harvest festival. Sarang's family certainly would have stopped in the potter's quarter to buy pots and small clay figurines for worship at the harvest festival.If Sarang had glanced into the courtyard behind any potter's shop,he might well have seen children at work.Artisans' shops were attached to their children would have helped with simple tasks,such as sweeping or fetching materials.Archaeologists have found that some of the flat clay disks that were used to cover pots have child-sized hand-and footprints pressed into them.Bead maker's children,with their small hands and good eyesight,probably also helped string tiny beads. Besides pots,potters made small figurines that were used as offerings to the deities.Even today,many Hindus use small clay or paper figures as part of their prayers and offerings to the deities.Could some of the deities they worship have come from Harappan times?No one knows.