• ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

全くわかりません(>_<) I am though for bothering you with things like that.←どういう意味ですか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I am though for bothering you with things like that.  が、全くお分かりにならないのは、第3語の r が抜けているからでしょう。  I am through for bothering you with things like that.  ですと「こんなことで、私があなたの邪魔をするのは終わりだ」という意味になります。   be through は、下記の形容詞の4のように「完了した」という意味です。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=through

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m*

noname#253472
質問者

補足

ありがとうございますm(__)m こんなことで邪魔するのはもうやめるってことですか?

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です.補足です。 >>こんなことで邪魔するのはもうやめるってことですか? 」  そうだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

外国の方とメールのやりとりをしています。 まだ、私の英語力が足りないばかりに、よく意味のわからない文があり困ってます。翻訳、お願いします。 I hope I had become a good friend for you, a person to “chat” with for important things. I wish I had done some things different with you, but I am glad to keep you as a friend at the end.

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)

• 英語→日本語に訳してください

下記の内容を日本語になおしてください Though we have a language barrier between us, I would like to communicate with each other little by little. I would like to be with you forever. Thank you for today.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

Dear Mr. Norman Reedus: Hello. How are you? I am a fourteen year old girl who lives in Japan. My name is Hanako Sato. I am writing a fan letter for the first time. When I saw Daryl in the Walking Dead, I got to know you. When I saw you for the first time, I had thought you looked cool. As the story progressed on, I became much attracted to that you cared about others more than anyone and that you did the best to search her without giving up all the way when Sophia went missing. Although I saw only the Walking Dead among those you appeared so far, I will see more from now on. I am really excited how Mr. Norman acts. I think that you may have a lot of effort in filming from now. Please take care of yourself. I am looking forward to more activities. I will support very much. Could you send me a portrait with your autograph? I enclosed a return envelope with stamps. I know you must be very busy, please accept my request. May you be very happy! I like you very much. Sincerely yours, Hanako Satou 頑張ってファンレター書いてみました(>_<) あってるか分からないのでお願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳をお願いします。

I am the way i am because of people like you. という文です。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してください。(>_<) I got you with as many pictures as you like. When I get back home though the most pictures you'll see are some of the desert. There's nothing but dirt and big building in Las Vegas.

• 英語から日本語に翻訳してほしいです。

映画の字幕でこの以下の文章がでてきますが、意味はニュアンスでわかるのですが、分かる方翻訳してもらえませんか? ・I just like you to be my life partner ・You really below my hand off ・How are you,i hope you are fine as i am. あと、英語のgril friend って女友達?それとも彼女って意味ですか? 「つきあう」(男女の関係で)って英語でなんて言いますか? 以上です。 1つでもお答えしていただければうれしいです。 お願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。